3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asalex2001 24.12.20 01:28 am

Problem with completing quest: Reenactors! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went up to the house, saw Gaston, talked to him, and then decided not to go with him, but to return to this quest later, when the level was suitable. I returned after a while, but Gaston is no longer there, but the task remains (to inspect the estate using the witch's instinct) I go to the door to the estate (does not knock out with aard) and Geralt says: Apparently I will never know what is there. And the task fails. So I'm wondering how to do it!
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantikora713 24.12.20

asalex2001
Quite possibly, this is not a bug, but a failure of the mission, so it was necessary to immediately continue the task. Taking into account the events of the quest itself (I will not spoil right away, if necessary, I will tell you further), the characters of the quest simply die, being left without Geralt's help, therefore, the task remained a failed one. The only visible way out is to load the save before the quest and start it at the optimal level later, but as I assume, quite a lot has been passed after it, and therefore this is not an option.

a
asalex2001 24.12.20

Mantikora713
Many thanks! It's a pity of course. Have I lost a lot?

M
Mantikora713 24.12.20

asalex2001
Fight with six elfs and a sword with a shield (I don't remember the parameters, but nothing supernatural), which, as for me, is not at all critical.

s
simpson747 24.12.20

As for me, this is the most difficult fight in the game. So far I have collected so many mats.
True, I have autoleveling, but the elves are still painfully cool. And limited space gets in the way.