3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 24.12.20 01:37 am

Help with removing miners !!!

Not long ago I came across such a thing as a miner - finer. And the first time I have it. If it's not difficult for someone, do not tell me how to get rid of it quickly and painlessly? After installing all the hot and beloved "Danuev" games, which were lit up the other day on the network, I came across this muck in one of the assemblies !!! Playing for half an hour, the RAM was hammered under the most I do not want - 15396Gb and hard friezes began, both in the stall and in the duma (Before that, the devil pulled me to turn off the antivirus, and then I decided to remove it altogether for a while so as not to swallow useful files, both when installing the game, and in the process itself.

How can you find this miner? On some sites I looked at where it might be. I found it, deleted it, but are there any other similar worms - Pokémon hovering somewhere? And if you find them and stupidly remove them manually, won't they creep somewhere else? Should I delete the game itself and its downloaded installers? If you install the antivirus back, won't it go overboard by eating the main game files, where these miners were? Can you please tell me how to find and remove them correctly without harming anything? !!!

PS The most interesting thing is that the task manager did not have any unfamiliar files for me, which would load the memory sooooo much. But the game itself in the dispatcher began to clog the operative more and more (
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 24.12.20

And how not to stumble upon it next time, check this folder immediately after downloading ??? But will the antivirus understand that there may be a miner here ...

V
Vasklerid 24.12.20

Run the system with these programs-adwcleaner and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. They will definitely find the weight of garbage. And dr web cureit polishes.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 24.12.20

If you have a miner, then there are such tips.
1. Put on a firewall, find it a "ask everything" mode. All the files were suspected, then they were sent to VT.
2. To search for Trojans - first download KurIt! and run a scan in safe mode (at least - "RAM" and "Rootkits").
There would be point 3, but first tell the OS version.
4. Scan MBAM already, probably in the usual mode - rootkits, autorun, processes, registry, heuristics you can wait.