3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Vasilev 777 28.10.19 07:33 am

How do you like the ending? (spoilers) (Fallout 4)

Then slack for the ending. I was expecting more.
I chose the ending with the Institute and I can not understand whether it was necessary to pick it up.
167 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fastman 28.10.19

The ending and the whole plot - gamna.
Crazy, sitting under the earth, kidnapping people, conducting horrific experimentation utilizing them is fucking not the saviors of mankind, so was pipeline immediately. There is a maximum of innocent children, and those probably already brain washed. Yes, and how many to salvation they will be prepared then? Another 800 years? Additionally, the well-being of the inhabitants of the wasteland does not much care. Guys save only themselves.
The Minutemen is not a party to the conflict. So, the sub-group.
Subway is also handsome. Suspicious people should be killed, but the killer robots need help.
The brotherhood of steel there apparently is inspired by the work of Nietzsche. Unlike all - in consumption.
Normal factions I think in this game there is no. Well done, what game are the story and factions.

z
zombi12345 28.10.19

hosted for the Institute for the brotherhood of steel is a 3-police, and destroy you are all BS and only in the Commonwealth.And for BS liquidate the whole Institute no other(so for BS no hunting was to take place)

W
Warlockdmb 28.10.19

That would be something to talk (about faction) need to know the history of Fallout. Subway as said here earlier, I agree pure terrorists.
About BS with them and it was always clear ( As told Preston Garvey (Minuteman) that BS from those who start fires then asks questions). They are in all parts of the hunting technology and what they want to get they attack,take and take but never ask for it , don't compromise! For me BS has always been the aggressors . Kind of like trying to help and care for the ordinary citizens while they themselves are fanatics that don't like Before the Institute ... Well then the game didn't leave me much choice. Passed and can't say that I satisfied the expectations with which I was obsessed since that day when I passed the story. I thought there's no way I'd hoped it is correct to say that the game will be more lively. The quests in organizations the same... I would Like some consequences for what I did that particular task,instead of the cover which I have to pass to the plot and have collected so a lot of. To perform the same infinite number of times I was not impressed. When I became Director I thought well maybe something will happen now,there is a change going to hang at least a sign with my name on it ! But alas no, this place for frost , as if again fell into a cryo chamber after passing the story.
I wanted to be in the very shoes of the Director to give orders ,as that can change something well at least something... No,alas no, you are the Director but also errand boy, you can't send a synth or hunter to collect something. Yes, and you as not particularly afraid of losing, even though you are the first person.
Spoilerset of the side effects is the mission of the family who have lived for over 300 years, why not help your son with ? Similarly, the asylum 81 I'd rather give the vaccine to the son and not the student ... and also to join efforts in the development of the times want to help people...
As said, GG War. War never changes but the BS will come to avenge their brothers and sisters 100%
The feeling that rushed to the scene....Could do more different quests in the factions which are what is affected...

Although to be honest the beginning I really liked it, but after completing the game was one thought " is that it ? Seriously?

F
FakeOff 28.10.19

Warlockdmb
The same opinion, the Director - courier, Sint son is a dummy, the whole institution is paused, the Commonwealth also does not change, only find units synths

P
PressX 28.10.19

Bapesta shit again released to light. No ending, no plot, RPG-element no, there's no dialogue. But it is possible to build the fucking thing out of scrap metal.
Raibow Bitard
What kind of nonsense are you writing? The enclave destroyed the g-lgny character of F2, and the canons all surviving ancelovici the elderly or long dead. (As shown perfectly in the Canon of f:NV) that came up with the famous clowns and their leader Todd Howard in particular, nonsense drunk and only.

R
Raibow Bitard 28.10.19

PressX
That's just the game now other people are doing, the game belongs to other people, now brad is now something to refer to that in the CANON the Enclave THE Enclave the CE. If Howard wants to return again Ankvab - he will do it, and your opinion - it is not necessary. People have long time to understand that interplyt - no longer has any influence on Fallout. What would have been the CANON in the second part - Howard doesn't like it, and he wanted to see the Enclave. And if he wants to see some retarded merger of the Institute-BS-Anquela - it is your opinion does not ask. Fallout: New Vegas did actually come from Black Usle, where the head was Josh Sawyer and a couple of people from his circle, because I doubt that Horvat will strongly rely on it when going to cut the next part. People from Obsidian themselves said that it was an offshoot, and an attempt to show that interplyt wanted to show Fallout Van Buuren. I agree with you that the Enclave was destroyed in the second, but the game makes, as I have repeated other people, so they write the story how you want. Though radioactive pony-unicorns in power armor will ride through the Badlands - that's changed, and refers to the game that was done by other people - it is not right. I have long stopped looking at the fallout as a continuation of the first two parts. My patience snapped, when I learned that power armor is powered from Nuclear reactors, not the fuel. That's why I wrote that on many facts, the Enclave is still alive, and he has some bases on the territory of the United States.

x
xSaimanx 28.10.19

Loew Lukyanov

It seemed to me that the gazebo does not consider new Vegas Canon, for the Mojave, resulting in a single reference, when California and the Capital wasteland references quite a lot.

Pride.
Showed them how to build the story and gameplay in a Foul. None would listen, but no, they know what they want.

P
PressX 28.10.19

Raibow Bitard
Nevertheless it is clear that few people are actually interested in my or anyone else opinion. If you rely on this, to some extent, everything is logical, in spite of this, they ENT full of crap for school girls. By the way, I would not say that f:NV was a kind of prototype of Van Buren'and, for anything they did not really have time to do and implement, through familiar companies.

R
Raibow Bitard 28.10.19

PressX
I did not write that Fallout: New Vegas, the Van Buren prototype. I mean, Obsidian has said that this game is a sort of opportunity to show what they wanted to show in Van Buren. And as for me is they have a very good work out.

l
lokkie 28.10.19

That would be something to talk (about faction) need to know the history of Fallout
Exactly.. and not only in the fourth part, how to judge you. BS dismiss technology. They have a mission to protect people from pre-war technology that would not have led to a new war.

and according to the canons of all surviving ancelovici the elderly or long dead. (As shown perfectly in the Canon of f:NV)
Well, if FNV ascribe to the canons, it is not so clear. Firstly the dialogues with these characters. In the second, even in FNV who decides the fate of the Wastelands, whose Board meets. Here are some Oldies.

m
my93 28.10.19

the ending disappointed, blasted the Institute for the BS and here I elder said run to the ship and then decide what to do, I'm a well nifiga yourself after the movie he said that then that would be something, fly there, and they give me the title of guard and IRS and all...
the institution of the crater, rejoice that the Institute does not and nothing else in the video even showed that Senukai a wall and settlement, but arriving there as usual, as it was three cripples of the Minutemen and all, I understand and patrols no BS in the Commonwealth, most likely in DLS gash on the game, everything as it came toprolol dramatically, they decided babosikov to mow, so I expect the DLS and hopefully there story will be finished before the end of

Y
Yury Maximov 28.10.19

The ending is worse than 3rd in the a hundred times. No desire to play after the ending, no quests to sweep anything and everything.
The game is short and small. Save the game only battle mobs via console and for a short while

S
Syahou Dun 28.10.19

I thought it was the worst sujecki the third part can not be - how hard I was wrong...

Thank God that after 4 years there will be a new part of the Scrolls.

t
typical russian 28.10.19

I had the ending for the Minutemen.But I do not understand:they are different endings,but the result is the same-in the end the cut scenes the main character goes on Sanctuary with the dog.Although if you chose the ending for the Institute,the main hero should not come to the surface.What nonsense!!! And I did not understand why since a nuclear explosion 200 years,and Shawn said that it took 60 years! Who to believe???

a
alexzet3 28.10.19

did not believe the asshole in a white coat,slammed him!and peremochili a bunch of freaks!barely escaped
I will soak them!
you idiots!what he* son??what 60 years??
Kellogg was in his 40s when he kidnapped him!
Kellogg's slammed,and in his memories there
boy 10 year old(Shawn),
and that his Institute type rejuvenated??lies
on parts disassembled Sean
all wet!!
)))))))))))

D
DICKtator1401 28.10.19

alexzet3
Kellogg is a cyborg stated , his rejuvenated even)

P
Pavel Fisher 28.10.19

I'm just sad all the factions, this is just nonsense. Some fanatics and other crazy BS just wet all right and left. the Minutemen do not understand what and how. The Institute has good intentions ,sort of. But I personally think it nonsense to restore mankind, with the plastic people, then the very essence of humanity is lost. What kind of plastic the world?. Question, why me Sonny subhuman. ? Yes, I chose BS t considered it more logical, though at first I was attracted to the Institute. But when I read the entry about which they the experiments were on people... how it changed my mind . And yet, these plastic gorilla is wine XD
Of all evils choose the lesser. Although to BS a lot of questions, why the hell you had to destroy everything, do not understand.
Conclusion : the ending is just disgusting, the beginning sucked head, but in the mid game it all began to merge. Your choice has no effect, the factions do not cause any sympathy.

S
Syava Targoniy 28.10.19

Does it make sense to play after the death of Sean? Or is it ALL? :(

a
alexzet3 28.10.19

DICKtator1401
and have a child cyborg was??
to get some cyborgs gone!!
rejuvenated?who said old schmuck-who identified himself as the son??!
you* showed in the memories-all the way Kellogg?!
and the age in which he stole Sean
so like idiots is the choice made?!!

G
Grechko 28.10.19

Pymxe
I don't understand how you can ask such questions?