3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 28.10.19 07:36 am

Your companions (Fallout 4)

Sooner or later the question arises: what is the best companion, or maybe it's better without it?
Here I confused the bonuses of skunk pleasant - search all g..on, without Chita on the endless weight puts the brain so minutes for 30-40 games. Further tangled, intelligence is not different, and even mod the satellite is always in the back does not work: once in the new settlement are trying to clean or build, this thing is always under the muzzle.
When got a Hell and the bench, took her legs: the lost missiles from shoulder to case, but typiska crawling on any slide and floats in water complies with all requirements, scours the corpses, collect the loot with them, makes the brain prompts (turn off, there are problems with the search targets while you are not attacked).
If your Persian you pumped in a sniper shooting and the weapon ready for it: make the armor invisible (shadow on the workbench armor), don't wear weights and don't take companion: he reveals your hidden x4 damage is not relevant. power armor gives you invisibility for a few seconds.
I've been carrying for many years (real time)) with Ada, I was wpixel it a lot, but the damage without a satellite above, and I would ask her to collect tomatoes, but the hover on the enemy at optimal)))

15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel Perelmana 28.10.19

Bearhunt wrote:
I've been carrying for many years (real time)) with Ada, I was wpixel it a lot
I would have wpixel the other Hell )

Spoiler

B
Bearhunt 28.10.19

Follower Perelman
That is me from my bed to run and log into the game to analizirovat on this?)))

B
Bearhunt 28.10.19

Follower Perelman
You wouldn't believe: I woke up, I was jealous of the picture and beat it: beer and tobacco I have)))

A
Anzhelika04 28.10.19

with DLS robots the most powerful of course the satellites are robots.So strong that when full and proper leveling, the hero can only stand aside and not interfere.

B
Bearhunt 28.10.19

Анжелика04
Power armor is also pretty tough, but to be honest - well, no enthusiasm. Battle holding, if the regulations provide weapons, however the ammo should not escape when the guards they run out, he again laser gun in battle)))

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 28.10.19

Bearhunt
I'm not a minus point )
p.s. and no offense, but if that's just schyutka

Spoiler

G
Generalmen 28.10.19

Top characters:
1) Hancock: Circus freaks on the road again
2) Kate:Stop staring up my ass
3) Deacon:All stand, I have a pain!
4)Cogsworth:Sir

Z
ZloHobbit 28.10.19

A
Aniskin999 28.10.19

Play stealth and only a Deacon, he is the best stealth partner, with the right outfit (military uniform, shaded light armor) and a weapon with a silencer it does not palitsya, approach the enemy almost at point blank range... with special лов_10 and the ability to cloak and dagger what you need. Yes, and annealed it sometimes
Spoiler

k
konctant7 28.10.19

Kate

B
Bazil78 28.10.19

vanilla companions?-Yes they are according to his ability almost the same as pump it,put them on and the arm will move

E
EugeneLemer 28.10.19

Please tell me what mod to download that would be to equip a satellite clothes?

A
Aloska 28.10.19

EugeneLemer
This is without any mods done.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 28.10.19

The strong man rules, all the vanilla stuff is not suffering, respects the big guns and loves is tasty to eat.

V
Voin1 28.10.19

Most went with Kate, well, Piper with Curie shook that all three karamanite. With the men almost did not go.
Then I got tired of the chatter of companions and forced to look back on their opinion, then I took the Dog from the very beginning, too, walked with him. Then shook perk Lone Ranger and the Dog was also sent home, pumped character alone is so much easier to walk, no one bothers and no need for anyone to watch.
Although pleased that the satellites are finally more or less live, with personal history and quests.
And of course the most powerful satellites is done on the machine, the robots, there can be terrible monsters to create.