3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 25.12.20 08:21 am

Steam games up to 100 rubles worth paying attention to

this is my list of games that cost less than 100 rubles

Just Cause 2 - 32 rubles

Tomb Raider series from Legend to the reissue of 2013 - from 20 to 82 rubles (with dlc)

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition - 20 rubles

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - 89 rubles

portal 1 and 2 each for - 51 rubles (if one of the two parts is then the price is 38 rubles)

Saints Row series regular price - 49 to 83 rubles (83 rubles is Saints Row 3 and 4 each but with all the add-ons)

set GOTHIC UNIVERSE EDITION -59 rubles (three parts of the legendary game)

Stronghold series from 1 to Crusader 2, the price of each game goes from 37 to 89 rubles (for 89 rubles you can buy the Stronghold Crusader 2 Special Edition set which includes Stronghold Crusader HD and Stronghold Crusader 2 by separately each 69 rubles)

you can also write interesting games here that cost less than 100 rubles
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely maze 25.12.20

the second part of my quest

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut -29 RUB
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition -65 RUB
The Witcher Adventure Game -37 RUB
Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game -89 RUB
Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game -89 rubles
Fallout 3 -89 rubles (without dlc)
Divine Divinity -16 rubles
Beyond Divinity -16 rubles
Party Hard -64 rubles
Alekhine's Gun - 87 rubles (Russian hitman)
Death to Spies -31 rubles (the first part of the Russian hitman )
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth -31 rubles (the second part of the Russian hitman)
Majesty Gold HD - 49 rubles

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

The third part of my search for interesting games that cost up to 100 rubles (on sale)

Cossacks: Back to War - 59 rubles (also known as the Cossacks War Again)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - 19 rubles (the first episode the other three cost 74 rubles each)
Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow - 77 rubles (old game with shogi about donald duck and the ninja duck)
Risen 1 - 62 rubles (younger brother of the gothic style)
Crusader Kings Complete -49 rubles (the game for an amateur has recently been released 3 part)
Petka and Vasily Ivanovich - 50 rubles (a series of quest games Petka and Vasily Ivanovich in incentive there are three games each costs 50 rubles)

(I make this list for those who want to buy something interesting but little money and maybe someone did not know about some games)

and by the way Does this format suit you?

c
canteexnik 25.12.20

Come on again)) you can raise the price tag and raise up to 200))) walk like that)))

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

canteexnik
is this sarcasm or a suggestion?

L
Lex-one 25.12.20

Ely Maze
Suggestion, I would take rimworld myself, but a mower for playing with dls is a lot.

G
GIBAY 25.12.20

Ely Maze
I 've been looking for something like this for a long time. I don’t have a lot of money, on the Steam wallet there is basically money from any tinsel sold from games (usually 30-50 rubles each), and there is no desire to buy turkey meat.

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

Lex-one
well, I know a couple of interesting games that cost more than 100 but less than 200 rubles

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

in general, now I will look for interesting games up to 200 rubles, but I will not forget about games up to 100 rubles either

c
canteexnik 25.12.20

Ely Maze
Offer. If I have time, then I often look through discounts in incentive, if there is something worthwhile, I take it, for example, for a collection, or play in the future

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

canteexnik
well, I'm not only looking
for all the games from the list I played, that is, I advise what I played myself

and I thought, why not create a theme with a list of games that cost up to 100 rubles and now up to 200 rubles,
since not everyone has a large amount of incentive

c
canteexnik 25.12.20

And if you also make links, I think your topic will be one of the most popular)))

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

canteexnik
well, links are unlikely,

I think the name and price, which at the moment it is enough
just copy the name of the game to steam and that's it

E
Ely maze 25.12.20

a couple of games that cost more than 100 less than 200 rubles (I played these games myself)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 174 rubles (I advise you to take the Revelations addition over time - 74 rubles)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition - 124 rubles
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition - 107 rubles
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition - 107 rubles (or - 137 rubles for Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe)
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition - 162 rubles (without dlc)
Grim Dawn - 105 rubles (without dlc)
Darkestville Castle - 112 rubles (there is a demo in the incentive, you can evaluate it before buying)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 149 rubles (without dlc there is also a demo in the incentive)
Resident Evil 4 - 174 rubles
Bayonetta - 174 rubles
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete - 112 rubles
Fable Anniversary - 149 rubles
Swords and Sandals Classic Collection - 181 rubles (once this series of games was flash games and it was republished in steam)

E
Ely maze 05.01.21

Games up to 200 rubles part 2

Euro Truck Simulator - 25 rubles (trucker simulator)
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - 39 rubles or a set of 3 games for 124 rubles (diablo about van Hellsing's son)
Trine from 1 to 4 the price of parts - 87 to 128 rubles (an interesting platform game if you have 3 parts, then Trine: Ultimate Collection can be bought for 102 rubles, it includes 4 parts)
Call of Juarez and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - 149 rubles each (a game in the manner of call of duty in the wild west)
PAYDAY 2 - 25 rubles without dlc (rob banks and everything else)
Syberia 1 and 2 - 41 rubles each (classic quests)
DuckTales: Remastered -99 rubles (a game about Scrooge McDuck, which is often removed from steam, now it is possible again buy)
Prince of Persia Warrior Within - 83 rubles (the game was created before uplay so you can safely buy it in Steam)
Castle of Illusion - 132 rubles (platformer about Mickey Mouse)
The Secret of Monkey Island 1 and 2 Special Edition - 90 rubles each (pirate style quest)
Street Fighter X Tekken - 99 no dlc (fighting game between tekken and street fighter characters)

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

Ely Maze
More Deus ex mankind divided, thief (2014). If the discount is natural.

E
Ely maze 16.02.21

Well, since the sale has started and the discounts have not changed, I decided to find a couple more interesting games

Legacy of Kain series - 20 rubles each all games in the set 4 pieces 80 rubles
Way of the Samurai 3-4 - third 41 fourth 44 rubles (live the life of a samurai )
Darksiders Warmastered Edition -74 rubles (by buying this remaster you will get the original 2 games for the price of one)
SHOGUN Total War Collection - 104 rubles (the first part of the shogun and indeed the first part of Total War)

e
evgeniik 24.05.21

Apotheon
KNIGHTS
Hexcells
Hitman GO
The Swapper
Firewatch
abzu
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
ps if taken on sale

E
Ely maze 28.06.21

if that the topic is relevant now

E
Ely maze 28.06.21

Lucius - 37 rubles (or Lucius Bundle 2 parts - 67 rubles) horror about a boy also pay attention to Lucius Demake - 25 rubles the same 1 part but pixel
King's Bounty: The Legend - 37 rubles they say that the series is good
Outlast 1h -65 ( dlc to it 30 rubles) 2 hours - 77 rubles who does not know about this game
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - 149 rubles a game about the pirate Luffy if you played a series of games dynasty warriors or samurai and orochi, then you will understand everything
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux - 43 rubles Classic
Tales of Symphonia - 104 rubles An interesting game with a plot of
Haydee - 69 rubles a game about a heroine with a big "soul" (seriously look at the screenshots or on the playground in search)
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind - 139 rubles a game based on the series Peaky Blinders (game new therefore demanding)

E
Ely maze 04.07.21

Sacred Gold - 24 rubles
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - 62 rubles
Battletoads 2020 - 108 rubles
Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships - 37 rubles (aka Corsairs: City of Lost Ships)