3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pizert 25.12.20 08:21 am

Does it make sense to download item creation? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Does it make sense to download item creation? This question arose due to the fact that a lot of weapons and armor will fall in the game, which with a great chance turns out to be better than the previous one. Well, another problem is that it is advisable to pump the creation branch to the maximum, and this will take 20 levels. Considering that there are only 50 of them, it will turn out to pump the main branch completely and throw 10 levels into some other one. How much better will the crafted weapon ever be than a loot weapon? Or is it necessary to pump 20 levels into the creation and already distribute the rest between the main ones? I haven't quite figured out the cult stuff yet. Are they the strongest in the game, or is it just that they can be color-graded?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimasikFed 25.12.20

Basically, as anyone. Basically, you can find weapons and armor on the street, or you can create it. I've been pumping strength, intelligence, but a little technique.

s
saa0891 25.12.20

Pizert It makes
sense, firstly, you can make legendaries, and they are cooler in terms of stats, more slots for mods (if you buy them, then they are quite expensive 70-100 pieces and higher), you can grade them, and secondly you can make items for sale, Well, if you really bother, you can get legendary components from ordinary components. Again, if you are closely engaged in crafting with you and pumping will also go, i.e. you will be able to return a certain amount of spent points.

The only thing I want to warn you is that the craft is made very stupidly i.e. you cannot immediately select a certain number of items and immediately craft everything, you will have to craft one piece at a time, and if you distill ordinary parts into legendary ones, it's just tin. there may be several thousand of them, and you can't even hold down the button so that it would automatically craft you just need to press it, it's just some kind of idiocy.
https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_bystryj_kraft-1082535
This mod corrects the situation at least a little.

If you are not interested in craft, in principle, then it is not worth it, because. you will always find active guns in the forehead and opponents do not present any problems at all (this is not a Borda where legendaries are really needed), well, unless you play on high difficulty when you need several clips in the head to kill them.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 25.12.20

A controversial issue.
levels 50 + starting points, and that toli 70 toli 72 points you have. You can download craft up to lvl 18, there is no point further.
Cult things are good things, but not everything, there is complete shit. Also, any cult item can be improved up to a legend, blue-purple-orange.
Cult items are valuable because they have any special effect, for example: a pistol with a ricochet without implants, a saber with 500% crit damage, a sniper with a silencer, etc.

P
Pizert 25.12.20

I also forgot to say that I like crafting in games and here it looks cool, if you exclude clicks. But now I started playing as a netrunner, and as far as I understand, he doesn't really need a weapon, if only take a snipe or a pistol as a safety net. But it seems like it will be possible to craft boards and scripts? They somehow haven't dropped from the mobs to me yet. Well, for any build, does craft not interfere with pumping the main branch? I will be able to pump the base + craft and it should be comfortable. It's just that in many guides I saw that it is advised to download the main branch + additional. For a netrunner, I read that you need intelligence + reaction + strength. Now, if you follow the guides, then there are no more points for crafting (

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 25.12.20

for hackers, crafting is also necessary, just like a hacker that a fighter needs to craft gear and upgrades to them in slots, as well as crafting upgrades for implants.
PS. however, almost everything that can be crafted can be found in the game.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.12.20

By the way, I note that legendary items usually have more slots for upgrades. So from this side it is also profitable to craft them.

D
Derley 25.12.20

Maybe there is a sense, but from the point of view of passing it is more interesting to knock out gear from enemies, when you do not know what awaits you - it is better ..