3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IronKaput 26.12.20 01:41 am

The Master's Secret (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)

share your experience
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dezget 26.12.20

well, right now, I'm trying to learn how to squat competently under the blow on the swing))
and so the main secret is not stupid to beat in panic, but to catch the enemy by mistake)

K
Kazak3330 26.12.20

Dezget
Yes, yes, I’m also learning to squat and jump, very effective, only hard) But when you learn, you can stand alone against three without problems)

l
lepus 26.12.20

In general, chelas with spears and spears Ãœber. Today I realized it. Cheater set of vepon.

D
DiDeimos 26.12.20

Don't tell me. Uber only those who know how to play them. Try it, take this crap yourself. Yes, the distance is long, but you still need to be able to keep the enemy out of close combat. Not everyone succeeds. In general, movement is more important than anything you play with. Because when the opponent is with a shield, it is vital to step from the side to strike there. And for this you need to move very well, do not lose sight of the enemy and do not forget to parry his blows.
Spears and pitchforks, when hitting a block, are thrown back, but not always. Until I figured out why it sometimes does not throw it away. It is this reclining that makes any peaks op'sh, tk. it is very difficult to get close to a skilled player. If you understand how a bug works, thanks to which it does not drop, you can break everyone you can reach.
In general, there are bugs. The other day I noticed that one player moves faster than the others and it turned out that he runs in a special way, which gives him an increase in speed. This is an obvious bug, since gives players who know about it a clear advantage over others.
The game mechanics itself often leaves a lot of questions. Weapons, for example, inflict damage not from a blow, but from a touch, thus, it is often possible to observe a situation when the shield is pierced with a blow, in which the opponent's hand is on the line of the shield, and the sword is to the right of it. In this case, the damage passes, although it is physically impossible. However, this is stated directly in the training: "you need to keep the enemy's weapon in the center of the screen to block his attack." This is pretty sad. It is also sad because the long weapon deals damage with a piercing blow, even when the active phase of the blow has already been completed. To do this, just turn the mouse so that the tip is aligned with the target. Directly some kind of laser cutter turns out.
Regarding squats and jumps: in fact, these techniques work once in a hundred. And only against slow weapons. Because the enemy does not stand still, and you need not only to dodge, but also to have time to hit after that.
At the same time, I noticed many times that the enemy, who, well, just always hits with a swing (lkm), at the moment when you are going to catch him, strikes from above. How can this be explained? Although it's all lyrics. What's really bad is that the enemy can adjust the trajectory of the weapon and, with his head down, strike a little lower. And now the head lies on the floor. And the question froze in my eyes: "how?" No way. Game mechanics.
Last but not least, squatting will certainly not help against multiple opponents. This is utopia. Because at least one of them will strike with a stab or from above.
Here's another thing about turning blows: in this way, you can either make the trajectory of the blow longer, or vice versa, shorten it, hitting the enemy earlier. It is enough to turn the mouse so that the target is in the place of the swing, and it will receive (provided that it does not block) the same damage as at the end of the trajectory. This is typical for any weapon, but especially deadly for a long one. Having pushed it well .. having pushed it out, the players strike almost faster than with a single handle. This is nonsense guys, complete nonsense. Indeed, at the beginning of the trajectory, the weapon does not yet have the energy to inflict serious damage. Perhaps scratching the armor. But that's the mechanics. But he gets a long weapon much better.
In addition, there are also impacts that I personally call phantom. Even after watching the video, I cannot understand how it was possible to pierce the tower shield with a direct blow at a narrow passage where it is impossible to bypass from the side. But it happens. Those who deliver these blows say that they hit an open place, but in fact they either do not know how it happened, or they are using a bug.

I
IronKaput 26.12.20

DiDeimos is
very sensible!

1. when the knight is running, then the sword is already brought up to strike, the time for the strike is shorter
2. such an impression. that with a jump, a blow with a sword from above pierces the tower shield

A
ANDRUHA X 26.12.20

people donate the game, can anyone need it? stem ASEFAN will be very grateful

T
TFS0047 26.12.20

DiDeimos
+1
All jumps and squats (ala The Witcher) are very rarely useful, it's better to just strafe, it was in the old Rune that distinguished ordinary players and those who kill them. About the theory of accelerated trajectory: the thing turned out to be effective, terribly effective. When playing as a heavy infantryman, choose the second fast and light bastard. Together with the twisting of the blows, he achieved an incredible shredder speed. An armored knight, after a miss, receives two (or even three) fatal blows even before the block is entered.

S
Schweine456 26.12.20

The main thing for me is to move away in time, and once when I played as an archer with a small dagger, I reflected that huge hammer at the knight.

A
AlexDorn 26.12.20

how to get the shield ???

S
Shif077 26.12.20

I know that I am writing off-topic, but my question is: What does the level increase give?

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 26.12.20

AlexDorn
At F10

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 26.12.20

Shif077
Kov-in game hours Without Plums!