3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zir2012 26.12.20 01:51 am

Management problem. (Tomb Raider (2013))

Hello. The problem came with management. The "Survival Instinct" (Q) key was superimposed on the shot key (LMB). In the settings, these keys are separate and not connected by anything. By clicking on "Q" nothing happens, and clicking on the LMB happens both the survival mode and the shot. It knocks down very much, tell me what to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
alik12345 26.12.20

Zir2012 AS AN
OPTION - try reinstalling the game. Or put in the "Default" settings

Z
Zir2012 26.12.20

"Default" didn't help. I don't want to re-install the game, but I think in a pinch. And if you dig in the files, what can we change there?

a
alik12345 26.12.20

Zir2012
don't know ((((

P
Pretecs 26.12.20

Same bullshit, what to do?

J
JoeBananas 26.12.20

Reinstall the game, it seems to me the only vorant!

F
Figa [Kings] 26.12.20

delete the game settings in the system folder =)

W
WilderTier 26.12.20

I need to reinstall, I think

A
AvogadroSu 26.12.20

People! Can someone tell me? I recently downloaded the game, I'm playing. Throughout the passage I face the same problem: when you need to open something or turn something with a pickaxe / ice ax, you have to press "E" at a crazy pace for a long time, to the point of stupor. And now I just physically cannot go through the place where in the "Chasing the Wind" part it is necessary to turn the mechanism in the temple to open the doors (as I understand it) - stupidly halfway the pick / ice ax breaks down and you have to start turning over again. HELP! Is it possible to fix this somehow, or is it easier to download the save somewhere?

b
bukowski 26.12.20

Take it down and put it back. Maybe the curve release has downloaded, if a pirate. Well, learning Russian would not hurt.

K
Kastieliy 26.12.20

Faced a problem in control with a gamepad. In the game on the gamepad, for some reason, the analogue for control of vision does not work and in the game menu on the crossbar you press down and it does not work you press in the right and then press down. On the keyboard everything is fine, but the joystick does not want anything. whether I faced such a problem or not, please help !!! I don't want to play on the keyboard, I'm used to the gamepad.Generic USB Joystick

k
kalini4enko.olexander1 26.12.20

The people are the problem! first: the bandit who grabbed to avoid him I press F hit on the balls F bite in the ear Then two shots at him and press A___ D bistro and then I need E it does not srobatue and I run away in what way you need to press the keys to escape !!!!! !!!!

I
Infant_ahhilinator 26.12.20

Help, please.
In the mountain base, you need to throw a lantern into the room with gas to set up an explosion. I have to aim at RMB, throw at LMB, and when LMB is pressed, Lara simply makes a movement with her hand and drops the flashlight. What to do?

a
artmaster33 26.12.20

Infant_ahhilinator
RMB aim and hold down LMB.))))))))