3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strinner 26.12.20 01:51 am

Endings (spoilers) (Dishonored)

Finished the game killing 8 people at most, with low chaos. The ending opened, where Corvo became Emily's personal bodyguard and advisor. When he died, Emily buried him next to her mother. Who has other endings? How many were killed? What is the level of chaos?
45 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pemap 26.12.20

Passed with high and low levels of chaos. The ending did not change much, in the last mission everything looked a little different, but this final video itself was a bit more gloomy, as well as the weather along with the events in the last mission.

S
Skull Death 26.12.20

just now passed! very cool ending! Such a cute - enough for the soul, and in the game there are enough such moments ... in general, the impressions are only positive! GAME OF THE YEAR, not otherwise!

d
davidrf 26.12.20

In the passages that I watched in the net, the ending is very different from mine! My admiral wanted to jump from the lighthouse together with Emily, and Emily was kind of brutal!
Probably - this is a bad ending ... And I wanted so much peace in the whole world !!!

|
| SF | Elite 26.12.20

davidrf
Yes, that's a bad ending. It will be good if you do not kill anyone, or kill a little (I killed 3 people per game). The main goals can always be eliminated by an alternative method.
I passed without murders. Outcome: world peace, cure of the plague, Emily on the throne, Colvo is her bodyguard. After death, it was said that for Emily, Corvo was more than a Guardian Lord.
I agree with Skull Death, I was hooked too. I passed it kindly because of the girl and because the Empress would have liked it so.

d
davidrf 26.12.20

Then the questions: how, for example, to get rid of the brothers without blood and how much can you kill, so that the end, nevertheless, would be good?

D
Dart-archangel 26.12.20

I got a good ending. (I will quote | SF | Elite: "The bottom line: world peace, cure the plague, Emily on the throne, Colvo is her bodyguard. After death, it was said that for Emily Colvo was more than a guardian lord.") my whole game was one murder (Rags, although I stunned her in the sewers without finishing off, but for some reason they counted the murder ...).
Some people "spit", consider such a rainbow ending not too natural. For me, this is quite logical: we asked a certain demeanor for Corvo through the passage. When passing without killing, he did not make decisions under the influence of emotions, carefully studied his surroundings in order to find workarounds and methods to solve the problem. The most important thing for the ruler's advisor. It is stupid to shove ahead well with an obvious enemy and the simple destruction of all the unwanted often only leads to an even greater crisis. Maybe, of course, the developers had other ideas, but that's how I understood the logic of the ending.

m
medved001 26.12.20

davidrf If you're talking about brothers where the girl is, then you can not kill them if you poisoned the distillery at the request of the old rags (granny), then the man at the distillery gives you the task to get the code from the safe and if you get it, you tell him and he exiles them to hard labor for mines

|
| SF | Elite 26.12.20

davidrf Just on that mission came to Slekjov (Location: Dunwall Distillery), fulfilled his instructions, returned to him.

p
popyuk 26.12.20

They give us a knife and say: "You can not kill anyone. Yeah shchazzz.
I am an avenger and not otherwise, but in general I like bad endings in games, they make them more realistic, and good snot are always solid.

c
creWn 26.12.20

popyuk
There was no snot - Corvo died of old age!

7look2 26.12.20

The ending is good, but somehow there is little information. After all, I did not kill any of the key "ordered" characters. Could, like in Fallout, for example, tell what happened to them.

D
Dart-archangel 26.12.20

7look2
You can stumble upon the Supreme Overseer while passing ...

d
donly101 26.12.20

Just passed the best one, I liked everything, only "somehow little information", quoting 7look2

D
DeM1_cool 26.12.20

just passed,
and watched two endings, the
first time I just sprinkled Hevlock with Emily,
and the second time I shot him and saved the girl !!!
but the ending did not change
much because of this , in general, even this ending was pleasant, it makes you think about what we are doing in this life !!!

A
ADERASDFAASDW1231ASDF 26.12.20

I went through killing everyone, they poisoned me at the end.

T
Terry_26 26.12.20

7look2
I agree, I didn't kill the leader of the assassins, I wonder what happened to him ...

ZY those who want a good ending and asks how not to kill someone for this, so you can kill, but in moderation and it is good to hide corpses, then the chaos will be low and everything will be buzzing.

s
sht2ket 26.12.20

soaked everything that I saw, and in the end the ending is the same as that of those who did not kill anyone,

.Beauty. 26.12.20

A good ending, saved the survivors, they were also shown later, the plague was cured, Emily was on the throne, and she buried Corvo near her mother.
The ending pleases. Only a little something, in general, they would have done more.

A
ADERASDFAASDW1231ASDF 26.12.20

Dogs in the game is a horror project of Buratino.

R
Ron Lacoste 26.12.20

killed all living things, but the ending is average))