3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AliensInside 26.12.20 01:51 am

Technical issues (Arma 2)

They say that there are a lot of mistakes in the game. For example, they write from Germany.

ARMA 2 was released in Germany earlier than in other regions. PC Action gave the game 4/10, but it should be admitted that the score is somewhat overstated. Below I will give a short list of bugs and shortcomings that ARMA 2 users noticed today:
- The campaign is unplayable, it is simply impossible to complete it due to numerous errors in scripts, broken checkpoints and errors like "the file cannot be found".
- Many players could not even install the game
- The NPC is clearly having a problem finding a path. They cannot be found at the indicated points, since they, instead of being where required, wander in some kind of forest.
- Missions get "failed" status even before the player receives them.
- Motorcycles piled on the ground cannot be used again.
- Game lags and freezes on PC Core2Duo @ 3.16 GHz, 3 GB RAM, Gerforce 8800 GTS 512 MB.
- AI of opponents sees through the foliage.
- Bugs even in the tutorial mission. Already there, the Germans began to notice mistakes in translation. AI reacts at the wrong time, i.e. earlier than required, then later.
- Having fired from Jewellin, you will see how the rocket flies away with the sight.
- AI does not react even if you shoot his colleague standing next to him.
- AI often does not react at all, your soldiers do not follow your orders.
- AI in buildings does not react at all, you can do whatever you want in buildings, the AI ​​will not lift a finger.
At the moment, the head of the company that developed this wonderful game rushes around the official forums and calls everyone trolls because they speak badly about the game. Interestingly, this behavior is common to other developers as well.

Can gamers confirm these problems?
146 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old-gm 26.12.20

Bunny 23
Try reinstalling the game. And very carefully enter the key - which is attached to the persons. disk. You may have confused the symbol in the key.

B
Bunny 23 26.12.20

And patches are not put on pirates?

T
Twiks 26.12.20

I have a problem: At first, all the rules then start the screen to float (the game seems to be like AKELLAV)
There is a patch 1.05

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

It is necessary to indicate a license or a pirate. If a pirate is the answer here.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/FADE

V
VHE14 26.12.20

What program to open the * p3d format?

S
SS86Precursor 26.12.20

Error compiling pixel shader PSSSSMSpecularAlpha: 1
error on startup, what should I do?

S
SyomaMercenary 26.12.20

People! I bought an Arrow face. The game is good, but it infuriates it hard: When you aim (from the hip or at the sight), the sight jerks sharply. It makes it very difficult to play. Who can help?

D
DED_47i 26.12.20

only the Almighty can help you: D I have the same thing on a pirate, but I got used to it and norms)))))

D
DED_47i 26.12.20

only the sight does not twitch, but rather floats

R
Rez4ik 26.12.20

Devil Killer - the scope twitches after a run. You can even hear that the soldier, whom you control, is sickly short of breath.
If you wait and rest, so to speak, then the sight calms down, as well as the breathing of the player you control.
ETOGES simulator epte))

O
Old-gm 26.12.20

Not only shortness of breath, there may also be adrenaline under fire, as well as injury (pain). Only a medic can help when wounded (Status> I was wounded).

F
Fox my name is 26.12.20

People, maybe someone knows what to do, I can't open the editor (throws it to the desktop)
Please tell me )

M
MasterOfOMS 26.12.20

Fox my name is

Put the patch, it helped me.

F
Fox my name is 26.12.20

I'll try it now)

F
Fox my name is 26.12.20

Phlegmatic melancholic.
Put the patch. It has become a little better) Now at least it takes off five minutes later) We will wait for another patch)

Z
Zolling 26.12.20

People, SOS !!! In Arm, I play for 5 minutes, then the game is minimized, and it seems like I press expand, BUT the game continues, but I was like a slave. I stayed there, I can run, shoot, etc.

D
Dimon_Volkhov 26.12.20

After the patch, the game turned into a slideshow

F
Fox my name is 26.12.20

Dimon_Volkhov
Does it slow down after the patch? O_o

F
Fox my name is 26.12.20

I have a similar situation) After starting the game for 5 minutes I play and then it crashes (Disc litsuha) There is the last patch. Maybe someone knows what to do?

D
Dimon_Volkhov 26.12.20

Fox my name is

Yes, I was surprised myself! Before the patch everything was fine.