3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 27.12.20 01:09 am

New skills (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

People who have new skills after the update? In offline mode, they appear, but once you start the game online, they disappear. I don't even want to write about the flawed support of ebasoft, it's a pity to waste time and nerves, so I appeal to the people. If you have the same problem, you are not alone!
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf-Mercenary 27.12.20

This is the groundwork for future additions. The skills will be available with the next expansion.

J
Jazz2Us 27.12.20

Wolf-Mercenary
This is all clear, but I'm talking about three new skills (one for each branch) that are available with the new patch, and they can also be unlocked, but only in offline mode, when you start the game online, the skills disappear, on YouTube full of reviewers who demonstrate all sorts of innovations such as new clothes, etc., including new skills. My question was whether these same skills are unlocked from others (that is, whether they appear online), or (as in my case), offline they are, online - no

A
Alex the one 28.12.20

Curious, I'll have to look tomorrow ...

J
Jazz2Us 30.12.20

Well, is there anyone else with a similar problem?

I
IIHumanII 01.01.21

And the point is in new skills, so you destroy everyone and everything. I still had 250 relics, I calmly killed those who had a skull with health nearby. There are no such opponents here. Much easier than the odyssey for me. And pumping is easier. At the same time, I play on the last difficulty.

P
Paderry 07.01.21

Jazz2Us
Identical story, only described it clumsily in another topic :(