3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20 01:09 am

Armory at V's house (Cyberpunk 2077)

So, I decided to collect guns for the armory (warehouse) in V's apartment. After a couple of dozen hours, I collected all the weapons. (1 screenshot) However, when I made Adam Smeshar's shotgun and put it in the cache, this shotgun appeared on the wall (screen in the comments). I want to know if there is still such a weapon that is not displayed on the wall until you put this weapon there?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20

W
Warrior of Morgoth 27.12.20

Do_mo_fon
In general, I did not understand anything with this weapon. Thought a stand for cannon cults, but no.

D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20

Morgoth's warrior is
there and legendary fit

W
Warrior of Morgoth 27.12.20

Do_mo_fon
I thought guns like the first barrel that we take in the first store on a quest. He's kind of ordinary in general, but cult. Katana found the same cult scalpel, But no not on the stand.

J
JohnnyMraz 27.12.20

Do_mo_fon
And I thought that I won't find your theme anymore! It's good that this is not so ...
Can you again, but here, post screenshots with the names of the guns that are hanging on your walls?

P.S. on your question, apparently in this way the guns are glued, which is beyond the point of no return. Apart from a shovel and a smasher cannon, I don’t know about them anymore ...

D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20

JohnnyMraz

Ps: not all weapons remain after the endings (the key keeper's shovel and the beast's pistol definitely remain)

J
JohnnyMraz 27.12.20

Do_mo_fon
Thank you!

I think Smasher's cannon is an exception altogether. She would not have appeared at all if she had not been burned indirectly on mission alone. One gets the feeling that in that mission it was originally intended to finish off Smasher so that later the ending would be a little less sad (without the killed comrade V / Johnny at the hands of Smasher). But these are only my guesses, not confirmed by anything.

Y
Youxyxol 27.12.20

JohnnyMraz
Certain iconic weapons are hung in the cache. For example, the following are hung on the main wall:
1) "Surveillance" sniper rifle (Panam quest line)
2) Rogue shotgun (Judy quest line)
3) Satori Katana (main quest, on the roof of Yerinobu penthouse, where Saburo came from)
4 ) Katana "Jinchu-Maru" (Takemura's quest line)
5) Crash revolver (Rivera's quest line. Bug - marked as a quest, you can't put it out)
6) La Chingona Dorada pistol (Jackie's pistol, taken after the offer)
7 ) Smart pistol "Skippy" (quests of the open world, if you keep yourself)
8) Revolver "Archangel" (line of quests Kerry Eurodin)
9) Pistol "
Hanging on the wall on the right:
1) Molon Labe assault rifle (open world quests)
2) Psalm 10: 6 assault rifle (open world quests)
3) Executioner shotgun (open world quests)
4) Submachine gun Chainsaw "(open world quests)
5) Monarch shotgun (open world quests)
6) Yinlong smart submachine gun (open world quests)
7) Breakthrough electromagnetic sniper rifle (open world quests)
8) Electromagnetic revolver Comrade's Hammer "(open world quests)
9)" Ba Xingchun "smart shotgun (main quest) Hang
on the wall on the left:
1) Malorian Arms 3516 (Johnny Silverhand line)
---
JohnnyMraz wrote:
fishing all over in this way cannons are glued, which is behind the point of no return. Apart from the shovel and the smasher's cannon, I don't know any more about them ...
No, this way only Smasher's shotgun is hung, neither the shovel, nor the Beast's pistol, nor anything else can be hung on the wall.
---
Shl. I always gave Skippy to the hostess, so I thought there was a place on the wall for Genjiro. Corrected.

D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20

Vyxyxol
"Skippy" is put instead of "Genjiro"

D
Do_mo_fon 27.12.20

Thank
you for the info)

J
JohnnyMraz 28.12.20

Do_mo_fon
In general, for the sake of interest, I spawned all the guns into my inventory (via the console) and then threw them into the cache. Nothing more (except for the Smasher cannon) was added to the stand.

M
Malkus 28.12.20

And how did you hang Crash on the wall if it is buggy and you can't put it out?

S
StarMix 28.12.20

Malkus
he is not buggy, just need to call River, talk, come to him and do a line of quests like

s
saa0891 28.12.20

Projects could not even make it possible to hang any guns and so that there would be more display cases for weapons, I do not even talk about mannequins and clothes, there are so many clothes in the game and it is generally very stupid to do at least a few of it, especially since you are wearing these clothes and you can't see.

H
Herobrin Mainkraft 05.01.21

Do_mo_fon
how did you put the skippie there?

p
percivalx 05.01.21

Here is the same question in the first playthrough it turned out to be skippie, but now in the second one does not give all the best, and yes Crash how?

N
NeProGeimer 05.01.21

Do_mo_fon
Well, I have this and that left ... I mean the Beast's pistol and the housekeeper's shovel.

N
NFZero 07.01.21

I have everything except the Quest, Johnny Guns, Skippy, Crash. I don't know why, but they just don't appear in the inventory ... I just can't put them in there.
And so, with blood and sweat, I got everything, with pride now in a cache. I admire sometimes.
Good luck to all.

B
BlackTigerTK 07.01.21

NFZero wrote:
I don't know why, but they just don't show up in the inventory ... I just can't put them in there.
Because they are considered quest items. They also have a corresponding icon - an exclamation mark. Can be removed by editing save.