3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 27.12.20 01:51 am

Drowning Pheromone Elixir recipe does not appear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went to the quest. received a task, but this recipe does not appear, tried to re-enter the game, load an earlier save save and go through again, but it did not help, how to solve the problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

Roman Pivovarov
Have you entered the cave though?

m
melvinov 27.12.20

In my opinion, if there is a 2 passage, then this elixir is already lying around in the backpack, ready, you just need to put it in the cell (although I don't remember exactly, I played it for a long time) ... if I don’t even know the first passage.

a
arsomsk21 27.12.20

Are the mods installed? Maybe it's them.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.20

Roman Pivovarov
Isn't this the recipe where you need to kill a water woman? If it is him, then in the cave with a witcher's instinct you will search everything. As soon as Geralt concludes that this is a water woman, the recipe will appear

A
Anatoly1977 27.12.20

Roman Pivovarov
The recipe must be bought from a herbalist not far from the port.

-
-SERGEY- 27.12.20

Roman Pivovarov
He is not where the tab is: "for assignments" Look for him in ordinary elixirs.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.12.20

-SERGEY-
Anatoly1977
[Denis Aleksandrovich]
arsomsk21
melvinov
Frontier buccaneer I
entered the cave, searched, the task itself is already "Making an eliskir", but the recipe is not in alchemy or in inventory. The first walkthrough, there are no mods.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.12.20

All. Sorted it out, a friend entered the code in the console and spilled this potion for me. Thank you all for your help

L
Levokos 27.12.20

Try adding a recipe / item using the console; or rollback the save.
UPD. Posted 30 seconds later. Good luck.)

g
ggroom 27.12.20

It was the same. It was necessary to make this potion according to the recipe, but the recipe did not appear. Climbing on the Internet, I found the answer. It seems that I previously bought this recipe from the herbalist and made a potion. You just need to move this potion from the backpack to the quick access window, and the quest will continue.

F
Fantasista 27.12.20

I didn't seem to have a recipe, but in the end the ready-made potion ended up in my backpack.

W
WhereIsAbi 03.04.22

Isn't this potion in the alchemy menu?
Check your backpack - most likely you have already researched the potion, and in the alchemy menu you turned on the filter in which you removed the display of researched potions - that's why you don't see it in alchemy.
When did you research the potion?
When you first arrive on the Skellige Islands, you find yourself not far from the alchemist who sells the recipe for this potion. You probably just bought and researched all the recipes he has for sale along the way.

S
Sauron_999 26.01.23

There is no recipe. There is no potion. And the potion does not appear even through the console! While everything else appears