3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 27.12.20 01:56 am

Monsters Metro 2033 (Metro 2033)

Who is the most annoying monster of Metro 2033 for you throughout the game ??

personally, demons infuriated me. You go to yourself on the surface and then bam-from the back attacks and immediately flies away, you don't have time to soak him ... yes, and in my opinion the most powerful monster in the game.
187 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkuJIJI 27.12.20

Librarians are enraged by the fact that they require a lot of bullets.)) It

depends on where to shoot.

F
Flake 27.12.20

I'm playing in the library right now, so only two librarians have filled up, for each of them there are 4 clips with VSS ... Can they somehow be easier to bring down? There is no crossbow.

M
Morgray 27.12.20

Colin Moriarty
It is easier to knock down, and preferably at full speed in the opposite direction from the enemy;)

S
SkuJIJI 27.12.20

Indeed, the level is easier to pass by running.

C
Cause 27.12.20

Madden librarians, for too long they have to look to them from behind you ...

Kikimora .... finally PPC and climb horseradish perebosh ...

Dr. Killer right now I'm in the library, only two librarians Duc piled on each of 4 clips with VSS ... Can I throw them down somehow? There is no crossbow.

And you don't shoot them, look at them, they approach you a little bit, so 2 times and that's it

M
MUZbIKANT 27.12.20

the most irritating are amoeba and kikimor the first ears multiply too quickly and the second always beat from the back and even break the gas mask when I first heard the kikimor I thought that it was someone big there around the corner growling and this is his cubs X))

k
kondriknelox 27.12.20

dada balls are green too. Firstly: there are a lot of them
Secondly: it is a pity to spend cartridges
Thirdly: they kill the miller or yourself
Fourthly: they just look lame)

k
karan00 27.12.20

Koloboks kolobiks :)

finally, everything is very simple with them, they appear with such garbage moving on the floor or on the wall, and this garbage is carried out from a long distance, although there are a little many cartridges, but here the end is already close and you don’t need a lot of them. mnu it took ~ 300 5.45. there are more than 700 left. true to the shotgun at the end I had a full bean.

Well, the koloboks mnu and Melnik rolled up 7 times while cutting the chip by accident

A
Adequate 27.12.20

And what is that crap called which in D-6 jumps out of the ventilation?

N
N1X_on 27.12.20

ventilation noob))))))

G
GPblZJluK 27.12.20

Librarians piss me off the most. Well at least it is not necessary to bring them down))

U
UrfenDjus 27.12.20

I didn't understand the people ... So librarians can not be cut out? Just look with a cloudy eye, breathe in fumes and it will fall off like a winter leaf? By the way, I don’t know why everyone is angry at the kikimor, they only growl loudly and kotat weakly, and in general, during the game they never smashed the protivogaz, it cracked a little, but I always found where to change it.

K
Keks 27.12.20

Kikimora.

So librarians need not be cut out?
Your post has already been answered. Well this is how many cartridges are needed to knock them all out ... O_O

-
-ViK- 27.12.20

Kikimora are the most annoying and these balls. Against the balls, an automatic machine or a knife is best (if you feel sorry for the cartridges), hammer in their scabs, from which they come out because they always crawl to their partner, then it is easy to kill them with the same knife, until they turn red. Demons are stupid, you just run away from them. The librarians pissed me off, killed everyone on the level. A grenade under your feet and about 12 shots to the head with a shot (on the smaller ones, like), the revolver will also work. The most persistent mutant, in my opinion, is the one that is afraid of the light, is also easily eliminated. You run around, luring and hammering out of the revolver. The second, the one that is large in the cave, is easy to kill by standing on a narrow path over the abyss, this scarecrow will constantly crawl out of its hole and hide back into it, and in the meantime we calmly stuff it with lead. In general, there were no difficulties in battles with monsters, when there were shelling with partners, I generally ran around these mutants with a knife, sometimes switching to a shotgun. Played on medium difficulty.

N
Nick 22 27.12.20

The fucking library guards got me out)), it's better to blame them, otherwise I, out of habit, began to hammer in everything that moves and fucked 800 rounds on them from the auto, and ended up in complete sh ** e !!!

-
-ViK- 27.12.20

Now I found out that there are also two suits in the game. And why did none of the characters say about this? I went through the whole game in the default rags, I had to twist the brightness at the front. PNV was not.

U
UrfenDjus 27.12.20

At the front, NVG can be taken for free. When you appear in the tunnel, run back, bring down two guards, and in the box you will be right now. 8) If what suit to take, then it is better to take armor, because the scout suit only gives that a silent (relatively) run, and in the armor, you can knock everyone from afar with a screw cutter. And as for the librarians, I said: one gets 6 shot cartridges (but only in the head!) And then bayonet him, you bastard!

P
Pathfinder spirit 27.12.20

Librarians are the most annoying! They used up so many rounds that it was a nightmare! (Hard). And people who know how to save their partner from these balls? And then for two days I have been tormented, then they knock me down! The knife did not help, they quickly turn red and knock down almost from the start! Automatic AK 2012 is not bad, but the spread is too big! I'm just recharging, and I'm shining - my partner is dead ...

K
Keks 27.12.20

And people who know how to protect their partner from these balls?
Along the way, this is the most difficult place in the game (IMHO). It's useless to go with a knife. And for some reason, these bastards only climb on him. O_O I from the VSS fired at them. The main thing is to try not to let them near your partner, and they also crawl from behind - this, too, must be monitored.

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 27.12.20

And who has ever met "snorks" alive? At the level where you need to find a child, several of them are dead lying around, dark, humanoid proportions and with proboscis.