3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 27.12.20 01:56 am

Monsters Metro 2033 (Metro 2033)

Who is the most annoying monster of Metro 2033 for you throughout the game ??

personally, demons infuriated me. You go to yourself on the surface and then bam-from the back attacks and immediately flies away, you don't have time to soak him ... yes, and in my opinion the most powerful monster in the game.
187 Comments
Sort by:
N
NKillerl00p 27.12.20

kikimora, I hate kikimor, napalm and poison in their holes >>]]

R
Rooough 27.12.20

maddened by mission d-6, with amoebas. And the miller is pure down and amoebas of these hr-va cloud. For the whole game, only in this dibble mission he swore!

S
Stereotype 27.12.20

The scariest monster in this game is Artyom. Do not think for yourself: Rats, Librarians, creatures are different, and everyone attacked him and he killed everyone! And who is the most terrible after that?

M
Mega Dimka 27.12.20

The monsters are not interesting, drawn, alive - yes, but not interesting and monotonous, I expected to see something more impressive and memorable.

T
Twin frozr 27.12.20

Yes, the monsters are not very much, they only do what they bite, no variety, only the demon is remembered.
In a stalker, mutants are much better, more varied and more interesting.

A
Alex1978 27.12.20

librarians-got it, how to wet them? or better to bring down?

A
Alex1978 27.12.20

there are no arrows, and these bibliothecaries are tired of playing at the peepers!

S
Swamt 27.12.20

In my opinion, it is easier to run away from them, because it is faster and you do not need to spend cartridges.

A
Andrey 04 27.12.20

I am enraged by LIBRARIANS AND KUCHI KIKIMOR !!!

A
Alert 27.12.20

Of the monsters, only kikimors are annoying, and librarians are such NYashki.)))

J
Jason Voorhees 27.12.20

Some demons that cannot be killed, came out for the first time to the surface, and a demon turned up for me, stuck a dick in him, he knows bullets, and at least he had something.

D
DukeOfChaos 27.12.20

2 VLADOK

And at this moment it is impossible to kill him - the script of the game, however.
But then you can: you scare him off the corpse and he will sit on the house. There him and urine.

f
forty 27.12.20

I soaked it in the transition, and then a bug happened. I start to move and get hit by a dead
demon. One more step, another hit. In the end, the dead demon killed GG.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 27.12.20

infuriate the kikimors - it is difficult to get into the librarians too (they infuriated until I realized that they should be thrown into the head with 5 metal knives, if they add it a couple of times from the fraction)

W
Wolf-1024 27.12.20

Pts enrage kikimora (or whatever they are) They are nasty, bald like a rat's tail, and make a sharp and disgusting sound when attacked. And the librarians do something ...
I fired a lot of cartridges in them, but they still don't die !!! I tried to play with them and get around them. HORSE !!! Everywhere they got it !!!

P
Piranesi 27.12.20

Pink kikimors are very irritating. You stand there waiting for everyone to come out, having already shot everyone, you think that everything, and calmly go on, but some creature will still crawl out of the hole in the back!

a
arem-2033 27.12.20

I am very angry with kikimora. especially in a mission with a child

A
Alert 27.12.20

I ran this mission stupidly, so faster.))

r
ripper1994 27.12.20

I am most enraged by Rats pumped!

E
EGORISHE 27.12.20

librarians)