3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergy172 27.12.20

That the ... bug ?!

GTX 470, latest drivers, XP SP3 x86.
Only system reboot helps.

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Looks like video card artifacts. Sometimes my car falls out over the map,
and all sorts of triangles, squares, geometric shapes begin. Probably a bug, but no one has canceled the artifacts yet.

s
sergy172 27.12.20

Fortunately, this is not for me alone. I recently found out.
And then he already began to think that this is a marriage of a video card.

T
TRANCIS 27.12.20

in short, hello, I had a pirate, I installed it, everything is cool, but then I download new firewood for Nvidia Gforce 8300 on XP 32bit and now it doesn't want to start, and before when I played the textures of the forest blinked ONLY at a resolution of 1024x1 ... I don't remember, since deleted the game. what to do? if anything can be done, I'll install it back, I really liked it =)))

V
Vladislavik-36 27.12.20

Moved to laptop immediately installed the game and patches and the game won't start! When you start any race, it says, like, inform Microsoft about an error, etc. ... I decided to try to run without a patch, reinstalled the game, started it ... The race started! But ... everything is black, only the car is visible, some objects are there, but they are also black! (((
Help !!!
Windows 7 home basic x64
Vidyuha Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family.
Computer eMachines E725 The
latest drivers.
If you need a screenshot, please tell me: how to take screenshots in the game.

a
abunabi 27.12.20

Vladislavik-36
Judging by the readme, the video card on your laptop is not included in the list of supported ones, so it’s still lucky that it starts at all)

Shl, in addition, IMHO viduha has an insufficient level of performance for this application.

T
TRANCIS 27.12.20

in short, hello, I had a pirate, I installed it, everything is cool, but then I download new firewood for Nvidia Gforce 8300 on XP 32bit and now it doesn't want to start, and before when I played the textures of the forest blinked ONLY at a resolution of 1024x1 ... I don't remember, since deleted the game. what to do? if anything can be done, I'll install it back, I really liked it =)))

V
Vladislavik-36 27.12.20

abunabi
understandable! damn, I wanted to play so badly ...

|
| D | O | C | 27.12.20

Can you help? I have Windows XP
Video card GeForce 9600 GT
Pentium D 2.8 GHz processor
1.5 Gb RAM. The requirements seem to fit, but the game still slows down.

a
abunabi 27.12.20

| D | O | C |
Try lowering the graphics settings, including the resolution.

|
| D | O | C | 27.12.20

abunabi
Duck lowered, the settings are low and the resolution is slightly reduced. After all, the requirements are appropriate, should not slow down.

a
abunabi 27.12.20

| D | O | C |
The minimum system requirements are: "Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz processor .." In my opinion, the requirements indicate more productive processes than Pentium D 2.8, perhaps this is the reason for the low performance.

T
TRANCIS 27.12.20

Why don't they hear me at all?)))))

|
| D | O | C | 27.12.20

abunabi
Other games with the same requirements run at maximum speed without brakes

a
abunabi 27.12.20

| D | O | C |
If there is a desire to continue the conversation, I ask in a personal, otherwise the offtopic will already go.

N
Namata 27.12.20

I have a GeForce 9600 GT Sonic, Athlon II X2 250, 3GB DDR 2, Win 7 x64, 1440x900. It flies at almost maximum and does not hang, torrent simultaneously downloads 64kb / s, the game is patched with the first patch and the patch that removes the Autolog (link - rghost.ru/3497795).

r
riga355 27.12.20

HELP!!!
I go into my career I start playing always at night there are no roads, no signs except cars, nothing is visible and the headlights do not turn on ((((
and so all the rules!

d
dem07 27.12.20

I have an intel core 2 quad, windows 7 32, 4 gb RAM, geforce 9600gs 2175mb. at the beginning of a career, when the first race is loaded, it crashes and all you
need to do is help pliz) ZARANIE THANKS

d
dr0zd 27.12.20

dem07

If you have a license - write to the support service. If a pirate - everything is clear with you.

d
dem07 27.12.20

pirate ........