3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat cat 27.12.20 02:04 am

Looking for ebony (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here we share the places and methods of finding this rather rare material, according to legend, being the crystallized blood of the gods.
I'll get to my computer in the evening and post my findings
71 Comments
Sort by:
P
PASCHOK_93 27.12.20

Shadow Mine, 30-40 Ore

D
DiLouk 27.12.20

Ebony Ore - Ebony Ore

Redbelly Mine, North of Riften, located in Shor's Stone - 3
Mzulft, Southeast of Windhelm
Shor's Stone, northern , along the mountains
Gloombound Mine, Southeast of Windhelm - 16
Throat of the World, on top

s
stinger204 27.12.20

Of course, I understand the opportunity to get ebonite for free, but to be honest, it is not so expensive and scarce that it cannot be bought. Forged an ebony set for myself and my partner, plus a two-handed hammer and sword / shield, just buying ebony from merchants.

B
BlackMetallll 27.12.20

why the heck finally can look for some kind of ore when it is sold by all blacksmiths
just as there is no need to look for a Daedra for the sake of hearts when hearts are sold by alchemists

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

stinger204 and lope you were waiting for the merchants to buy it? hour? two? three? I can do that too (in Windhelm)

s
stinger204 27.12.20

Fat Cat
You know, I didn't seem to strain, just while I was swinging blacksmithing, buying all possible ingots of metal from merchants and blacksmiths. What he could forge, he forged, what he could not put in the chest. By the time I pumped the blacksmith to ebonite, I had about 35 ingots in the chest (I did not download all the way right away, but as the game progressed), so there were no problems with ebonite. As far as I remember, merchants have ebonite from the very beginning. That is, if it's easier, I ran through the caves (completed the mission), handed over the loot to traders, bought metal, spent it on pumping, ran through the caves ... well, etc. At this pace of play, there were practically no problems with metal.

m
my93 27.12.20

ATP for the topic I need it

L
Lonely_dandere 27.12.20

ATP all I could not find this ebonite

X
XXVII 27.12.20

http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/713372/

S
SaIIIa 27.12.20

Fat Cat
you mentioned half an hour? So SO MUCH are you looking in the internet for an answer to any of your non-steamy question? Prr .... Well, you're just a Jew. And now, purely for the sake of honesty, I decided to check how much I would look for the location of ebonite. I opened a search engine, typed in "Skyrim ebonite ore" and opened the very first site - http://www.diablo1.ru/skyrim/ebonitovaya-rudai.php
Oops! That's all. It all took 10 seconds. 10 SECONDS. What is half an hour? You fell to the floor and 99.99% of your brain stopped working?
That's your whole insignificant guide collapsed. People have made up everything for a long time and everything has been written on the sites for a long time a month ago, and you just woke up right now to do EPT. By the way, look, even about the unique pickaxe is written here on the site that I found. Would you find her? Or did someone here mention her? There is only one ebony mine in the game, this is a gloomy mine, and it contains 48 ore and some iron. ALL. There are also a couple of places, like a Shore Stone, but there are less than 4 lived there everywhere. And you don't need them when you already have 16. Incl. you flew with your guide.

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

Ingots are in the quest "Shards of Former Glory"

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

I can tell you where to get ready-made armor and weapons if you are too lazy to go somewhere other than the mine.
1) boots - an orc village near the mine, in front of the bridge behind the hut
2) shield - Folguntur, in the hall with a dead magician, on the left at the entrance
3) ax - Folguntur, in the chest with a reward, at the commander in Saartal
4) bow and some arrows - Volundrud, on the commander next to the ritual ax
5) unique chain mail - the Call of Boethiah quest, Knife's Ridge
6) hammer - Knife's Ridge, on a rack not far from the entrance, Geirmund's hall, in a chest with a reward
7) unique daggers, pieces 5 - the quest "Call of Boethiah", her followers have
8) arrows - Volundrud, on the commander next to the ritual ax, Geirmund's hall, in the chest after the water pit
9) ax - Geirmund's hall, at the first commander

S
SaIIIa 27.12.20

I erased my message .... I thought .. why am I, like a fool, angry with some child, where was it that an adult in all seriousness would send a kid to hell? paradox, but even such a thing still needs to be earned, because it shows that you are taken seriously.

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

Can we really overwhelm all this garbage and I'll calmly post my findings? I just, in principle, do not understand people who need to be sure to point out the wrongness of others. You still haven't answered my question. What do you want to achieve with this?

D
DiLouk 27.12.20

Fat Cat
Lol, have you heard about the great random? Items in chests and certain cells on tables, pedestals and other things have random combinations of items every 5 hero levels.

E
Erin LaFay 27.12.20

put a mod for melting weapons and do not worry :)
from about 40th level of ebonite from draugr tons

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

You will definitely find an ebony thing (albeit a random one) there. Checked. If we are talking about mods, the game has an endless ebony vein accessible through the console anywhere.

T
Tony quick 27.12.20

And from what lvl do merchants get ebony ingots ??? and then mnu already has 25 and nifiga (((

s
spellcustomer 27.12.20

Tony Quick In my
opinion, this does not depend on your level, but on the leveling of blacksmithing skills, when a need arises for another ore.

T
Tony quick 27.12.20

spellcustomer
just maxed out and nothing has changed (