3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat cat 27.12.20 02:04 am

Looking for ebony (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here we share the places and methods of finding this rather rare material, according to legend, being the crystallized blood of the gods.
I'll get to my computer in the evening and post my findings
71 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 27.12.20

Dovakin997
At the beginning of the game, it's time to open new locations, and there is always something for sale and there are enough chests (for one and hack you will pump).

T
The_apathy 27.12.20

mad wolf
nestrbob
Never played Skyrim without cheats. Well, it's time to get a feel for the hardcore.

M
Max Fry 27.12.20

I always bought it, because there was always all kinds of junk in my inventory that covered all expenses.

C
Costa772 27.12.20

On Wikipedia they write that in the Skyrim universe "trade in ebonite is illegal, mining is controlled by the empire" ... (((oh how!

D
Dragon Slayer 27.12.20

Costa772
In Skye? In Morrowind, yes.

c
castmer 27.12.20

What is the meaning of the topic - we are looking for bars, looking for, not buying. It is clear that we can buy them, here they are looking for other ways of extracting ebonite.

I
Ichigo_Kun 27.12.20

Raven Rock and Whiterun - Purchase. And what to do with money, because what do not buy, their amount is growing all the time

a
arah 27.12.20

Askia19
Why cheats? There are fashion for melting down all kinds of rubbish. Drag, melt, sell excess and buy what you like

Ichigo_Kun
A large amount of dough and the impossibility of spending it, alas, for the entire TES series. For Morrowind, there was a mod with bankers, at least somehow it was possible to use extra heaps of gold in business.

castmer
Another method is the same remelting. There is a small chance that Ebony Ore will drop on Solstheim after the Ash Spawn is killed.

KIRGO, Askia19
Respawn occurs once every 30 game days if I'm not mistaken. You can speed up this process by installing a new mod (alas, not all will work), this feature works on my pirate. After collecting the ore, the mods can be removed and put back and so at least a million times.

S
Strength012 27.12.20

stinger204
I would also buy ebonite less hassle, but I want to create a beautiful character and swing it properly, so ebonite is not on sale yet, apparently the level is not enough like (if not because of the level then xs why it is not on sale) by the way, if there is who has a beautiful girl without going through, throw off in a personal thanks in advance.

r
requiemmm 27.12.20

By the way, a useful thing. Keychains, buttons, handles of small tools, insulators, etc. can be made, processed easily, but fragile. The Russifiers were of course annealed, ebony weapons :))) Burnt rubber mined in mines :)) Let at least people see how it looks alive.

W
Wild rider 27.12.20

requiemmm
requiemmm wrote:
Russifiers were of course annealed, ebony weapons :)))
Fantasy world, what do you want?)
These are not localizers, ebony was used as a weapon and armor in all parts of the TEC.
Glass (malachite), fur and bone armor do not strain?)