3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Intellectual Niko 27.12.20 02:04 am

The main character (Grand Theft Auto 5)

All three characters in GTA 5 have their own story, and one in common. It is believed that they are equal in the plot, and all play the same role in it. But maybe there is a possibility that any of the three heroes stands out from the rest in terms of their role in the plot and claims to be the very first place of the protagonist?
In theory, this is Franklin, tk. after the Prologue, only Franklin is open to us, and it is he who chooses ... the spoiler, who played - he will understand. But I think that Michael was more suitable for this role, because it was invented by the Rockstars in the first place during the development of the game. This is a silly question, but thinking about it can be misleading.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romik008 27.12.20

I also think Michael is more suitable for this place)

B
BergoVic 27.12.20

Trevor definitely. At the end of the game, it is shown that bad parents are to blame for everything, but this is an alternative hero of our time, a man without complexes, a man of chaos. During the passage, I admired him dozens of times. Not when he's {SPOILERS}, no. And then, when, during dialogues in videos and trips, he said, albeit in his own manner, but still touching things that he himself believes in.
Franklin is a lousy snot, it pisses me off. Warm good city, you can study and work wherever you want, but he hangs out with his blacks and kills people. Michael is just controversial, he is yes and no.

R
Rockman [KZ] 27.12.20

No need to drive a barrel on Michael) Dude tried for the sake of his family, in the end he has not her, but some, sorry, [REDACTED]. I really liked him during his conversations with relatives.

Checkmate is prohibited!

T
TS77711 27.12.20

I like Trevor most of all because, in my opinion, it is a very sincere character, but here he is still Michael, everything is twisted around him

D
DrakulaVlad 27.12.20

This is how Michael should be, but in fact Niga Franklin, because, he is given a choice at the end and after all, only he can make a choice
Spoiler either Michael or Trevor, but we could make it more interesting that everyone receives an SMS, and you choose which one character and kill both or one or leave all (that is, but only send SMS to Franklin

z
zds 27.12.20

Michael is in charge and Franklin pisses me off

S
SkyraX 27.12.20

All the same, the main Mr. Michael, everything is twisted around him, and his family, and he has more entertainment, tennis (for example, a franc cannot play tennis for some reason), yoga (Toko is available to him), and other things - a psychologist, family and etc., by the way, only Michael changes his own car for the whole game, others persist the same (it's just strange that you can't change your personal car)

Franklin is more likely just such a large reference to SA, Michael is more than 4 part, which is hinted at by Niko Belik's profile on the monitor laptop son michael, noah trevor xs 3 part well, or as a new crazy Persian. I just have no idea what the 6th part will be - with 1 Persian there is no more, a new story with the new 3 Persians, or again these? As a hint at the 6th part - "locks" of alarms on banks, armored vehicles, a sign at the entrance of Michael's house, etc.

D
Dragon2055 27.12.20

Michael as a character is the most likable. And you sympathize with him the most, especially looking at his family ...)
Trevor is cool, but in life I would like to stay as far away from this as possible ...

S
SkyraX 27.12.20

I still did not understand what happened to those people from whose room the Trevor leaked out and they showed us the glasses in blood, why did he interrupt everyone there, or what? lived, or did I miss something?

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 27.12.20

SkyraX
Floyd, and even more so his bitchy girlfriend, have never been Trevor's friends. These people did not mean anything to him, and he simply used the apartment and its owner. No wonder he killed them.

A
Awesome drew 27.12.20

The first character created by R * in GTA 5 was Michael. I believe that Michael is the main character. But according to Rockstar's idea, it turns out that Franklin is the main character, because the end of the game depends on him

d
drunky Irish 27.12.20

The developers initially planned to make only one main character, and that was Michael. He was also only shown in the very first trailer, and we also play for him for the first time in the beginning.

T
The_Black_Wolf 27.12.20

It seems to me that Michael stands out the most, because the plot is twisted around him. On the other hand, Franklin is the one who decides the fate of everyone. Trevor, it seemed to me, was inserted mainly for quantity and fun.