3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lichor 27.12.20

An interesting bug. I wonder if there are many more bugs in the game?

K
KonigsTiger 27.12.20

can arrows heavy (= D) made of lead or cast iron. And on the subject: I have not come across this

x
xXDeMonikXx 27.12.20

This is not a bug, you need to hold down the button - hold it - release it - profit.

_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20

In general, after a couple of reboots, it was released, but if you start again with that save, then they again do not fly xD and this is at 17

lvl xXDeMonikXx
You seriously think that one has thought of this before7

x
xmenni 27.12.20

I play as an archer - I did not notice such bugs.

B
BlackMetallll 27.12.20

Once I was standing about 20 meters or a little more from the mammoth, shooting at it from a bow in stealth, but did not hit.
Therefore, I want to ask: what is the maximum archery distance?
Can't you aim at the enemy after a kilometer (approximately)
and hit? especially since there is a zoom from a bow and time dilation
And another question: do the arrows fly in a parabola or in a straight line?
that is, to get there, you need to aim at the point where you need to hit, or just above it? (as in gothic 3)

O
Ololo_OloloIIIeHbKu 27.12.20

BlackMetallll
We must take higher. Fly in a parabola

R
Rold 27.12.20

Do the arrows fly in a parabola or in a straight line?
depends on the skill of shooting, at the initial levels the arrows fly farther to the left, lower and closer. at the final levels, from a not very close distance, you need to adjust less (every 10 lvl of shooting, I recommend going to the shooting range to shoot, especially if you use the services of a skill teacher)

B
BeaverSid 27.12.20

Mod "Faster Arrow" on the Nexus (range + speed)
Yuzai on health

B
BlackMetallll 27.12.20

thanks
and the shooting distance increases with the skill increase?

B
BeaverSid 27.12.20

The mod (link above) increases both speed and distance.

B
BlackMetallll 27.12.20

Wow, thanks

M
MeGhostaxD 27.12.20

on the contrary, I have to take a lot lower

R
Replikator777 27.12.20

This depends primarily on the bow and the type of arrows, some arrows fly overhead, some to the left or to the right,
and only the magnitude of the spread depends on the navigation, and not the direction

M
MeGhostaxD 27.12.20

the Daedric bow and arrows have a flight path as lucky, but if the enemy hits it, it will take you away. especially if the bow is legendary sharpened

I
Iotar 27.12.20

If you shoot up, then the arrow falls in about half a minute, twenty paces behind the player. As in Oblivion, by the way, only a little faster.
So the trajectory really obeys the laws of physics more or less.
NPCs react too quickly to a stealth shot, sometimes because of this, the arrow goes past.

l
lion03121998 27.12.20

And another question: do the arrows fly in a parabola or in a straight line?
It seems the author of the topic does not know elementary physics

M
MeGhostaxD 27.12.20

It kills me most of all when you run, warm up your armor and take out a weapon or jump NPC, zero emotions, but when you shoot, they twitch as soon as you release the bowstring. Well, where is the vaunted AI by Befesda?

L
Lуnх 27.12.20

MeGhostaxD

and where is the vaunted AI?

Well, yes, he walks with an arrow in his head and mutters: it probably seemed to me :) Or half of the friends are already lying around, and there is a phrase:
well, there was definitely some sound. Tin, if you think about it.

True, once the AI ​​surprised me. I walk myself at night with a glowing ball over my head, I meet a peasant on the road among the rocks, what he was doing there, he knows, and he says looking at the ball: Is this magic? Be careful with this.
It's just that few people use this spell and it's nice to meet such living little things.

S
Shoomer 27.12.20

There is realism. Draugr is undead, he doesn't care a little where his arrows stick out))