3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avid cheater 27.12.20

And how. With a good pumping of the bow, you can overwhelm the dragon with a couple of shots.
Anyway, it is much easier to play with a bow than with a sword or with magic. Well, for stealth lovers - just right.

A
Avid cheater 27.12.20

By the way, about the imbalance: I played as an archer and filmed everyone before they even noticed me.
And in massive battles (during the siege of cities, as a rule), enemies are killed with one shot, even without stealth.

I
IamTheSuffer 27.12.20

Those. the best branches to level up are stealth and shooting, right? I think if the bow is enchanted, it will be even better.

L
Lavuer 27.12.20

Completed the game twice (adept, master). Both times he rocked the elf archer. The easiest class - I can say for sure.

h
hamingu 27.12.20

IamTheSuffer
I think enchanting the bow will be even better.
You're right.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 27.12.20

An archer is revealed when his perk tree is fully pumped.

His skill tree is shit. Only damage and crits are useful. The last skill may still be more or less useful, but I think it's not worth investing in a useless Jaeger before.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

Z4b3o8v7p Do
n't forget about slowing down time when aiming. This is the most advanced skill for the player.

h
hamingu 27.12.20

ironHAMMER.ms
And it helps me to shoot at moving targets ...
Z4b3o8v7p
A 50% chance to shake the enemy helps a lot. Before he took him, he had to retreat from the enemy in battle, and so every second shot stops him for a second.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

hamingu
But when time slows down, and then it remains well, sooooo nice :(

h
hamingu 27.12.20

ironHAMMER.ms
I don't have that :)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

hamingu
Lucky bastard!

h
hamingu 27.12.20

ironHAMMER.ms
pix.PlayGround.ru

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

hamingu
;)

s
strelok12 27.12.20

Z4b3o8v7p
Yeah. Have you pumped it at all, or do you judge only by names? I can just as well say - magic SHIT, stealth - SUCKS, and in general only enchant drives.

h
hamingu 27.12.20

strelok12
magic SHIT, stealth - SUCKS, and in general only enchant drives. +100500

T
Tahon 27.12.20

It is hard to play as an archer exactly until you take a skill with a 50% chance to stun the enemy with each shot and slow down time when aiming. I personally did not like to play them very much. I did not feel comfortable with a bow in my hand in caves / dungeons, in a word, in confined spaces. But with him it is quite cool to bring down dragons, giants, frost trolls and other large creatures, which are rather problematic to kill with a warrior or magician at the initial stage of the game. You just turn on stealth and the first shot takes away a lot of health, and then you methodically finish it off. By the way, I would advise getting some frost spell from the School of Destruction - it helps a lot. Freeze and shoot yourself :)

h
hamingu 27.12.20

Tahon
I would recommend getting some frost spell from the school of Destruction - it helps a lot
. Yes. This is how my Khajiit Assassin became an Archmage.

I
IamTheSuffer 27.12.20

Is the archer's specialization related to the skills of a thief or a warrior? I just can't decide which stone I need to take (those very first 3 stones that you meet right after you save yourself from the dragon and run to Riverwood)

P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

Is the archer's specialization related to the skills of a thief or a warrior?
Bow - refers to a warrior

D
Draugvat 27.12.20

IamTheSuffer
take the thief's stone and rejoice)) personally, I went around these stones 10 expensive and without them the rules swayed))