3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 27.12.20

But with him it is pretty cool to bring down dragons, giants, frost trolls and other large creatures, which are rather problematic to kill with a warrior or magician at the initial stage of the game.
Something did not notice the particular problem of filling a lone giant with a first-level magician. it turned out much faster than the first-level archer ...

Is the specialization of the archer related to the skills of a thief or a warrior?
warrior
I just can not decide which stone I need to take, I
recommend the Lord or the Horse.
And something of the three starting stones is interesting to take only for the time of fast pumping.
Well, that is, if you want to swing the bow as quickly as possible, take the Warrior's stone, but a good outfit for + damage will probably help more ...

D
Drimer_ 27.12.20

The majority knows this, but still. If you often use a bow, then you need a lot of arrows, you can very easily get them, just go to the barracks in Solitude (possibly in other cities) there will be warriors shooting at targets, you can stand near them and collect arrows to pull from the targets, so you can do endlessly.

D
Drimer_ 27.12.20

If you only use a bow, then not rub, but if with a dagger or sword, if the enemy reaches you then rub, shoot far away and who will come up with a sword to score

h
hamingu 27.12.20

Well noticed, but who needs steel arrows? We must go further. You can take one Daedric arrow and place it on the archer. He will switch to her. In total we get infinitely many Daedric arrows.

h
hamingu 27.12.20

It is easier to aim with a bow at close range.

T
Tobias reaper 27.12.20

He passed the game as a warrior, a magician and just a stealth archer. It was the archer who appeared the strongest of all. By 20-25 levels, 80% of enemies die in one shot at the highest difficulty. So I can say with confidence that the archer is almost the strongest class in the game. Only the stealth with a dagger is stronger than him.

C
Cocainess 27.12.20

I use the first one since Oblivion, but somehow I did not think about the second. Thank you, I'm going to farm Daedric Arrows: 3

T
Tobias reaper 27.12.20

For a long time.

D
Drimer_ 27.12.20

Why did it take a long time, in 5 minutes, to collect 100 arrows

I
Infiltratоr 27.12.20

It would be more interesting that the soldiers themselves pulled out.

h
hamingu 27.12.20

It's a pity that when shooting / hitting a target, the corresponding skill does not increase.

O
Oppa 27.12.20

I use only a bow, who comes close, strike with a bow in the face and then shoot again. Ksati, has anyone seen a bow more powerful than Goldur's black bow? Daedric, also imprisoned with only two damage charms, catches up with him.

P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

Ksati, has anyone seen a bow more powerful than Goldur's black bow?

What is it good for?

P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

In pumping an archer there is a perk "take more arrows from bodies", so that with an increase in levels on the bodies of enemies, more powerful arrows, Dwemer, glass, and so on, will come across. And you can always buy them from merchants

D
Draugvat 27.12.20

how to give the guard an arrow?

P
Proto_ui1010203 27.12.20

sneak up from behind and put in your pocket

S
Slide 27.12.20

You can still pull arrows from the knees of the guards. I collected 1000 in 5 minutes

B
Brothel 27.12.20

I sneak up from the back and put it in my pocket.

Interestingly, for the fact that you don't steal, but you lay down yours, do they also take a fine? )))

P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

Guards: "If I see your hand in my pocket, I'll chop it off."

r
rARSsdsazSADz 27.12.20

Brothel
Just don't get caught ^^