3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 27.12.20 02:07 am

Yarovaya package.

!!! IMMEDIATELY SPEAK I DO NOT LIVE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION THEREFORE I DON'T EXACTLY KNOW ABOUT ALL THE "CHALLENGES" OF THE NEW LAW !!!

As I understand it, now all citizens of the Russian Federation will be monitored on the Internet? Read correspondence, watch browser history, download history, etc.? Or is there something else?
187 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 27.12.20

Already, it seems, it was easy to find an infantile cut. Naturally, no one will follow the correspondence, etc., etc., it is simply impossible, but keeping it on certified equipment is an obligation. And certified, this is the same hardware because of the hillock, only with a branded sticker and a healthy markup from the alleged state. offices.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Matt Smith
Not at all, they know very well what they are doing - government has gradually turned into a business.

r
rPeBoJL 27.12.20

the intelligentsia pulled up)

B
Bomber 27.12.20

the crappiest thing that can be is an analogous increase in tariffs for communications and the Internet

f
firmvare 27.12.20

How they were going to implement it, when someone else can connect to the same network, try to catch whoever needs to be, it's unrealistic.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Bomber
According to the most conservative estimates, the increase in prices will be 2 - 4 times.
Keeping people off the internet is one of the hidden goals of the Package.

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.20

setarusessao666
They also demanded that the FSB provide the decrypted data.
Well, this is only for those who keep servers in the Russian Federation and the domain corresponding to them. Any facebook and contacts outside the jurisdiction. Is that myltso.sru - but those who sit there and so do not mind, so do not care.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Apokalipsis113
Yes, but alas, most Russians use them.

X
X_ray_83 27.12.20

setarusessao666
"Keeping people off the internet is one of the hidden goals of the Package."
It seems to me that the government will not be faster than the Internet)))

M
Matt smith 27.12.20

setarusessao666 I
strongly doubt this, because in the same thought, some third-rate actresses, alcoholics, drug addicts, mediocre singers and other rabble. Although the people who pass the laws should have a legal education.
They are people who are blatantly incompetent and ugly in terms of human morality. What is Shuvalov who spends 50 million a year on transporting dogs through competitions .. Why, some x # p of them recently wanted to make bitcoins at the factory)
I would have processed all this servants into a unigel.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

X_ray_83
This is easier than it might seem at first glance.
Look: the tariffs have been raised 4 times - poor families are forced to abandon the Internet (there are a lot of poor people you can use Google). There
are fewer users, profits too. The company has two options: 1 to go broke 2 to raise the tariffs
What most companies will do is easy to guess.

L
Life is shit 27.12.20

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
Unfortunately, now there will be even less freedom on the Internet. The special services have been preparing for this since 2006, when the Vkontakte network was created as a global trap for naive little ones. You wait, we'll live (maybe) until 2020 and we won't even be able to download the film. The Internet will turn into an Internet shop + paid news sites.
Denuvo has already killed the games, there is not much left and the same fate will befall music and films. ((

r
requiemmm 27.12.20

Try to come to the pigsty and explain to the pigs that they do not live correctly. The pig has no choice, she was forcibly driven into a corral the size of a coffin and fed with a pile, from which the brain becomes greasy. In such conditions, a person will lose his human appearance very quickly :)

Russian will rob, drink, destroy, he is by nature such, "programmed" so from the inside This is rut ​​in its purest form. Usually the Russian invented something, but due to the complete lack of "business" skills, at best, he sold the invention for a pittance. In the West, it is patented, the inventor dies in poverty. Then the rulers of Mother Rasei abruptly begin to implement it, paying ten times more than they could. This happened more than once or twice. Making a prototype, out of shit and sticks, on sheer enthusiasm, for the sake of an idea - it's easy. Raise money on this - never. And without money, all that remains is to get drunk and brawl from resentment. Too naive and simple, and quite often also without brakes, therefore they are always cheated by someone, always at the bottom. Like Indians, sell the country for a handful of glass and live on a reservation.

P
Podvipodvertov 27.12.20

Life
Denuvo shit didn't kill the game, it just made life very difficult for the pirates. What does not have to do with the pirates who are in Europe or America, but the pirates who are in Russia.
In Europe and the states, salaries are higher, much higher. To buy a game for them is like ice cream for me. Therefore, piracy there is not as large-scale as ours, and I am sure that even without a denuva, when the game could be downloaded at any time, they still buy it there and not download it, because it is not expensive, for them, with theirs.
And the fact that in Russia now not everyone can afford to buy a game for a low ruble, I do not think that this will significantly hit the pockets of companies developing these same games.
In general, I noticed that lately Russia has overestimated its importance for the world community too much. Russia is an ordinary ordinary country at the level of North Korea. Neither the absence of Russian tourists in foreign resorts, nor the retaliatory sanctions of Russia, especially any weather for the entire European community, together with America, will not do.
That will disappear abruptly Russia with all its inhabitants at once, do you think the world will collapse? Nothing of the kind! The world will shake itself off and continue to exist peacefully for itself. There will be resorts and tourists in the same way, games will be developed in the same way and will be played, but without Russia.
The ruble fell, the consumer ability of Russians declined. Fewer people will be able to buy games, fewer people will be able to buy any products, things, household appliances, cars, etc. History knows such cases, all this happened.
There are countries where there are entire cities, high-rise office buildings, wide streets along which a bunch of poor people roam, people sleep on the street, surrounded by rubbish and dirt. And the shops have long been closed, there are no signs, only blinds and shutters on the windows. The currency fell, consumer power declined, businesses left the country, no more investments, no salaries, no jobs. Such countries are doomed, they will never rise again. So Russia will face the same fate in the foreseeable future.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Matt Smith
Yes, it is. For the most part, the Duma is a bunch of political courtesans. Yarovaya is no exception, no one chose her, Medvedev simply gave her, roughly speaking, his place. Therefore, everyone works out as they can for the ruling elite.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.12.20

The Reds come - they rob The
Whites - they also rob ...
Where can the poor pe-ke serf go?

I
ILIA_1992 27.12.20

Why are you so concerned about this law? Like you're not being tapped on the phone? Or as if there is no such law in the US or the EU?
In Belarus, sometime by the end of 2015 or the beginning of 2016, something like this has already been developed and may already be functioning.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

ILIA_1992
It's not about wiretapping, but about a financial hole in the budget for several billion rubles.
Those who bother about surveillance - do not see the essence of the problem

I
ILIA_1992 27.12.20

setarusessao666
The essence does not change. Or will someone ask you when they will steal from the state budget? The authorities do not care about the people. At least for the majority.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

ILIA_1992
And people allow them to wipe their feet. Take, for example, the protests in France. When they tried to simplify the procedure for the dismissal of workers, they realized "they want to wipe themselves with us" and came out to protest. All federal channels showed: There is a revolution in France, you see how bad it is here. It is normal when people choose someone to rule the country and demand something from them in return.