3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 27.12.20 02:07 am

Yarovaya package.

!!! IMMEDIATELY SPEAK I DO NOT LIVE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION THEREFORE I DON'T EXACTLY KNOW ABOUT ALL THE "CHALLENGES" OF THE NEW LAW !!!

As I understand it, now all citizens of the Russian Federation will be monitored on the Internet? Read correspondence, watch browser history, download history, etc.? Or is there something else?
187 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 27.12.20

setarusessao666
It is a people's problem that allows the authorities to do this. In the United States, corruption is much higher, but neither the people, nor human rights activists care. I do not know a person in the Russian Federation who could equal the standard of living in the Russian Federation with the EU or the level of salaries with the United States after coming to power. Do you propose to go for bulk? There is no need to go far, but it is enough to give an example from society.
Who cares about the life of a simple teacher in Chelyabinsk (as an example)? Nobody cares . Most are stupidly shaking their skins.

So why whine on the internet? The authorities will not hear. What prevents to carry out a revolution in Russia and start working for the good of society, that is, citizens of the Russian Federation. Lenin gathered the people, why are you worse?

I will give one more example. I found a long time ago on YouTube where the Russian Federation is dropping humanitarian aid to the Syrians. So there the majority was ready to devour those who gave the go-ahead for this out of greed. Is it really a pity?

Most Russian citizens should start with themselves.

PS I hope most of the minus players will get my message.

G
Golden tooth 27.12.20

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
In a nutshell - the authorities again want something incomprehensible, telecom operators - naturally whine, announcing trillions of losses. In fact, as always in the Russian Federation, there is a law, but no one will enforce it as on paper. Risks - for ordinary citizens - the rise in the cost of communication / Internet, and quite unbelievable, for telecom operators - strained for lawyers, the search for new schemes, minor losses (in extreme cases), for the government - ............ .a hell knows. There are so utter morons sitting there that some are not even aware of the existence of such an operator as Tele2.
Pros - in the future, many companies can (I emphasize, can only) receive orders for expensive equipment and subsequent maintenance of this equipment. But this is only in words. By the way, 90 percent of suppliers of this kind of equipment, of course, are not from Russia.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

ILIA_1992
Let's say there is corruption in the USA and higher, but teachers there receive from $ 6,000 plus there are guarantees from the state, there is medicine, education, jobs. For them, this corruption, in financial terms, does not matter, but they fight it better than we do.
What prevents the revolution is the people themselves. Most Russians regard the US and EU as their number one enemy.
Let us assume that a minority that thinks differently takes power into their own hands. The majority will be unhappy, they were brought up from childhood that the West is evil! And they will go to defend their ideals for which they were grown. So a civil war will begin, a split of the territory, and further existence.
And there is no leader who would lead the minority.
I'm not saying that everything is hopeless, it's just that the majority of conservatives interfere with shifts. The generation of people who have hated the whole world for the new educated people should change. It is not enough to do something at the factory, but also to figure out what to do, to do your own thing and so that everyone can buy it both here and abroad.

O
Omega 27.12.20

setarusessao666
Most Russians regard the US and EU as their number one enemy.
And China, which is slowly squeezing out the territory of Russia, is Russia's best friend ...

S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

hammer it, they signed it right now, and when they understand the complexity of the implementation, they will merge into the toilet with this package, the law is impracticable and absolutely useless, this is a fact

A
Alexander 222 27.12.20

Spider Jerusalem
I agree to merge how many such stupid laws have already died, but no one will lower tariffs that will triple. It's just another way of taking money from the population. Spider Jerusalem

k
kick. 27.12.20

and what spring stores in a pile of a pocket?

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

OMEGA
On TV they do not say that he is an enemy - he is read and not an enemy at all. They won't lie on TV)

A
Alexator 27.12.20

setarusessao666
on TV they say that there was a terrorist attack in Nice. They lie as usual, right?

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Aleksator Is
nothing happening in Russia? Everything is fine here, no salary delays or frozen pensions ... They show: about the decaying west and the greatness of the army, but problems ... Problems will wait! The main terrorist attack in France.

A
Alexator 27.12.20

setarusessao666
http: //www.vesti. ru / onair /

11:51
Two former FSIN special forces officers were detained for kidnapping and robbery
10:43
John Kerry: negotiations with Putin were open and serious
10:20
In the Moscow region, due to the heat, the orange level of danger was declared
09:45
PCT: a terrorist attack in Nice claimed the life of a Russian woman, another was wounded
09:05
On the purple line of the metro, trains run at extended intervals.
Oh yes, kanesh.

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

So what? Where are the real problems of ordinary citizens here? Or you read only the first sentence and threw the news feed here. Let the news TV channels perform their function, they are primarily a management tool.

A
Alexey Chichigin 27.12.20

Damn, they won't follow anyone. in order to follow a person who has a personal life, you need 1 person without a personal life.This is how many zadrots you have to take in the FSB - a whole separate army of bespectacled people, and tons of acne lotions are needed

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Well, runet a fuck-up.

a
alder 98 27.12.20

you can see here why this is done and what the threat is. And I don't think that everything will work out here as with the execution of other laws.

P
Playshner 27.12.20

Well, sho ... eat, silent people ...

r
rPeBoJL 27.12.20

Playshner
gold?)

A
Alexator 27.12.20

setarusessao666
that is, that there is news about the problems in Russia does not tell you anything? Well bravo, I applaud your stupidity while standing. By the way, Pegue is also a management tool. Through reviews, he imposes his opinion on games. well, ka quickly ran away from here. And who is to blame that you yourself cannot think and believe everything written on the Internet?

s
setarusessao666 27.12.20

Alexator
Yes, there is, like a drop in a sea of ​​propaganda. "Pegue" does not have a ten million audience and here people can freely write their opinions (so far free). Federal channels and sites are created for people like you - wearing "rose-colored glasses" And not a shapeless biomass with 47 chromosomes to teach me politics and life. Climb where you came from!

A
Alexator 27.12.20

setarusessao666
Well, if you see propaganda everywhere, then aren't you sick for an hour? Better tell me this - why do you gladly pay for American propaganda by going to the movies? People cannot write their opinion on a peg: for example, discussing Ukraine is prohibited. So a state-sponsored totalitarian peg regime? Federal channels were created to convey the opinion of the ruling circles to the population of the country. At the same time, of course, they will convey what these people want. And in general, what kind of state is it that does not advertise itself and its system? but you have a brain for this. that is, you do not have it, but it is generally assumed. And you yourself have to filter the incoming information. So I'm sorry, but you are a typical internet cattle with "prapaganad", "varuut" and other nonsense. And the Internet is doing brainwashing much more successfully than television. But we will not notice this point-blank. And I ask you again: there is news on federal channels about the terrorist attack in Nice. Propaganda, deception and brainwashing?