3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 28.10.19 08:05 am

The announcement at E3 Resident evil 3! (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Will there be a RE 3 Remake announcement at E3?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prey 28.10.19

Remap
I'm from the future and say that yeah, and there will be GSC for Stalker will not show

l
legusor 28.10.19

will not.

S
Stockton_Slap 28.10.19

View

a
alexanderfox 28.10.19

In the list of games present http://gamebomb.ru/gbnews/28794.Плюс an insider from the resource Resetera reports that a remake of Resident Evil 3, 1999 years, have done and will be first shown at E3 2019. The informant also added that the bosses of Capcom considers the third part of resident Evil the last one, which needs to be updated. More, anyway, in the next year, none of this series will not be reissued. If according to Dusk Golem'and the release will be out before 2020 then it needs to show at e3. Insider EVIL VR insists that the game will be released in March next year, which is a totally new concept, and in converted form from the point of view of non-linearity and flow, it is more like Resident Evil 4. In the game, they say, will be a lot of new locations with their secrets, which were not in the original part.Aesthetic Gamer, this information was confirmed, adding that Capcom, in principle, decided to focus on resident Evil, so we have a lot of remakes of classics. However, this does not mean that we will soon see Resident Evil 8. Just did not: a new part will release on the next console generation, that can happen in 2021, the year.

S
Stockton_Slap 28.10.19

alexanderfox
Well, it is a unreliable website

a
alexanderfox 28.10.19

Remap
What is))))Capcom last year also without any of. announcements immediately and dramatically(in the strictest secrecy was kept until the last moment) showed at E3 2018 trailer for the game Resident Evil 2 Remake.Now probably would be.Or am I mistaken about the second rezika, or he had an announcement!?Who knows tell me?!!The Japanese as I understood love to spring surprises.

S
Stockton_Slap 28.10.19

alexanderfox
This are just waiting for E3 for the announcement of Resident evil 3 wait and see

L
LarsJunFan 28.10.19

Not particularly hard to believe that announcement will, but we'll see.

H
Human Machine 28.10.19

I hope it will. The third part was the first of a series Biohazard who I met back in 2005. Thanks to her I fell in love with the survival horror genre and series of games RE in particular.

g
ghost_witcher 28.10.19

It would be nice RE3 Remake, and even better Dino Crisis.

c
comendant 28.10.19

Expensive town on the engine to play.