3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ge-force 27.12.20 05:14 am

Related augments (complementary) (Dragon's Dogma)

Hello everyone, I would like to understand in more detail the description of these augments (supplementary) what do they give? which is better to take for a fighter, a robber or a magician? and is it even worth taking them? On the wiki, I did not receive any useful information, in principle I am friends with English, but there are disagreements), in general I am waiting for your help.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marks Calite 27.12.20

These "Augments" provide various permanent bonuses, such as increased stamina, strength, fast climbing, collecting items, etc. Take definitely.

g
ge-force 27.12.20

Marks Calite
Spc

S
SVAEIG 27.12.20

Each class has its own Augments pumped, but any class can be set augments of another class, so it makes sense to play with one class, pump the necessary abilities, then another. For example, a warrior has abilities that increase strength, damage from combat abilities, and so on, which is very useful to any melee classes, a fighter has his own, a robber also has his own.

D
Dimasol 27.12.20

A question about these augments, for some reason not all of them are activated, I understand that they are passive, but in order for them to work, they must be set. I play as a ranger, I found a scroll with an augment, initiated it, but I can’t activate it, but it’s useful, it regenerates life. So I think, can some just work by default, without activation in skills? Can anyone tell me.