3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Sheva 27.12.20 08:30 am

Did you cut your wigs? (Diablo 2)

Spent some wigs. I did not notice any changes in the rune drop. Still in the fast GUL from the 1st wig
11 Comments
Sort by:
f
fablecss 27.12.20

so random ...

g
gf200100 27.12.20

Most likely the secret of wigs is that the mules need to complete certain quests, or all so as not to make mistakes, or some (s) with the help of which the mule will be transferred from the rank drop to normal

A
Anton Sheva 27.12.20

Why will this season be the last?

Еpiscop_moo 27.12.20

Anton Sheva wrote:
Why this season will be the last?
This is not entirely true. It is unknown how long the current season will last, or if its length is finite at all. In addition, recently, for example, some kind of failure occurred on the server, after which an unscheduled reset was filed. So even an endless season could potentially become finite.

g
gf200100 27.12.20

I will add that I myself tested the aforementioned
Persians who had quests for skills, stats, live potion, anya and grandfather - received gul ists, mostly
Persians carried by taxi and also wigs - received krapo ko io, etc., mostly, rarely when the norms
- ------- the
difference is which
lvl persian = it doesn't matter whether the persian is converted from sl or carried out along the lod = the
quests are not important , but which ones = admins know the current

Q
QLinkee 27.12.20

Of course everything is ok, drive and do not worry.

g
gradusGl 27.12.20

He led his asasa on a loda, Persian lvl 64 was. Dropped Hel with hph. It seems to be so, but it seems to be upsetting

m
miЯRor 27.12.20

gf200100 wrote: the
secret of wigs is that the mules need to complete certain quests
Spent 5 mules here, completing all the quests for skills and the quest with the bird. Anka did not do the book in Act 3. With 5 hph, hel, lem ... and 3 hums fell out. Maybe random, of course.

m
miЯRor 27.12.20

Klassewer
Not that I experimented on purpose, I just did quests for the "main" charm, mules were also counted. It would be nice if someone else did scientific research. Only now, it can become irrelevant at any moment, be it the will of the administrator.

g
gf200100 27.12.20

Learn to read between the lines
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/#comment-14175662

Since recently, the drop of runes in the 2nd quest of the 4th act depends on some circumstances of the passage of the game by the character who performs it. Players who play the game normally, as the majority do, will not be affected by this change.

F
FludoTron 27.12.20

gf200100
Rather, you need to learn to read minds.