3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyll313 27.12.20 08:36 am

Farming Testimonies of Allegiance [PS4] (Dark Souls 3)

The essence is as follows: The host wears the covent * azure path * I covent * The dark moon *.
We use our fingers and kill those who come to us. After we change. It seems to be a ride. Otherwise, he doesn't smile at farming on knights. But you want to achieve achievement.
My lvl 194. Yours, respectively, from 150.
PSN-skyll313
14 Comments
Sort by:
00 Brave sailor 27.12.20

What achievement do you want?

E
Eribira 27.12.20

Consoles undermine your common sense or what? Ears give a blue phantom if summoned by the covenant. If the host calls you through the chalk, then you will not be a phantom of the Dark Moon and you should not give ears. Another phantom will be summoned to him if he is in the azure path

s
skyll313 27.12.20

Eribira
you then explain to me from where in types from 800 in the leader's plate. Really on the knights of the saddles.
It's just that they never called me blue. And I play ogogo for how long and 3 Persians of 100 + lvl were specially sharpened for the call of blue.
My pc boyar too

s
skyll313 27.12.20

0000Ptasha
Achievement for miracles. It needs 30 * loyalty * to farm

E
Eribira 27.12.20

skyll313

I have a character in Dark Moon, and he calls me on it all the time. I played in this covenant on ng somewhere around 115 level, there is a call every ten minutes for sure. Maybe your problem is level 194? I might be wrong, but the main pvp is between 90 and 120 somewhere

s
skyll313 27.12.20

Eribira
so and I thought. I will create a new special pvp Persian. And I will farm. But as it is not called and not invoking
xs, what a trouble. Maybe everything was put on the azure path

R
RGC 27.12.20

Yes, when the people already understand that the covenants simply work for many through one place, they do not call normally

L
LanceCR1T 27.12.20

Eribira
I wonder what location is your call every 10 minutes for 115 lvl? Itself 120 level on ng - does not call even in the last locations (I play on PS4). I tried to farm ears in Anor Londo on knights, knocked out 7 pieces in three hours (ring of the golden snake + symbol of greed + coins) and scored.

p
pochtipushkin 27.12.20

skyll313
can put everything on the azure path

Most likely - this is the answer. Moreover, it is not clear what is the point of using it in the late game. ... ...
In turn, the bolt put by the players on the azure path affects the performance of the blue guards. I ran blue for more than one day - not a single call.

E
Eribira 27.12.20

csslancer220
It doesn't matter where you are, while running through the wall and the settlement, was summoned five times for sure and even got into the castle of Lothric - summons globally

i
iNfantry 144Hz 27.12.20

On the pc, everything is normally called up, today I ran in blue - it so happened that after returning to my world, a new call immediately followed. Lvl 123, ng +. Although, as I understand it, you can also be called on ng ++ - it all depends on the compatibility of the levels.
And yes, the appeal is global.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 27.12.20

also ps4 version, played the game twice and never called, although it seems like the covenant sign is flickering.

s
skyll313 27.12.20

wemadeFOX_moon
you can try one theme. only lvl should be 100. +/- 5, you are interested in write skyll313

Y
Yuri Artemiev 27.12.20

At level 220, with a luck of 90 and all wearing clothes for the farm in Anor, Londo was farming 5 pieces per hour, with Anri's sword and with invisibility.