3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STD 27.12.20 08:41 am

Gameplay Questions (Team Fortress 2)

tell me all the abilities how to do well, like - how to get the ball with a scout and beat it? drink Energy, etc.
Please, otherwise I play on servers and don’t know what to do (enviable (((
232 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamminik 27.12.20

To do this, you need to complete the achievements, which you can see in the main menu. If you have a Russian version, there will be a button "Achievements" (if in English, then I dare to assume - "achievments"). You will be given a list of all the achievements that you can complete in the game. Can choose to display achievements for the scout. After completing 10, 16 and 22 achievements, you will unlock new weapons.

PS: Sorry for the repeated use of the word "achievements". I could not think of a suitable synonym.

S
STD 27.12.20

is there any type of SAVE so that everything was right at once? or CHIT?

i
iamminik 27.12.20

There are achievments servers created specifically to quickly earn these achievements.
There are also some programs.
But be prepared that you can be banned for using programs, or all weapons will be taken away for sitting on achivment servers. Maybe you're lucky.

S
STD 27.12.20

so I'm on this (this) server and play))) but I ha4u to quickly, someone said that the file is like this gamestate you download it to yourself and that's it)))

i
iamminik 27.12.20

Well, find it, download it. I just don't see any interest in this.

G
GreenkO 27.12.20

STD, what the hell do you need a permanent ban from Stam ?! Throw this noob program away and send its developers there! Achievement servers - possible, but extreme. You just get more buzz - when you earn it all by yourself, with blood and then you can do it like that! ;) choose you))

S
ShraM707 27.12.20

Please help me, what is needed to play Team Fortress 2 through Garena ... I have been suffering for a long time, but I have not found anything worthwhile ... let me out pliz!

R
Romalien 27.12.20

Starting from May 21, you earn weapons randomly (that is, randomly). But you can earn achievements and also get weapons. But the method with achievements works only on pyro, scout, heavy and medic, but with a sniper and a spy, in a different way - by accident.

W
Wolk000 27.12.20

people please tell me how to do the scout's avchiment foul zone? I, as a current, did not try and deafen the enemy in the water, and deafened the enemy when he was kotsalo, tell me how to do this?

R
Romalien 27.12.20

uh ... foul zone? Remind me what needs to be done there, I will help.

W
Wolk000 27.12.20

Romalien
"To provoke the death of an enemy by stunning" - finally how?

a
astrozombie 27.12.20

in my opinion it is necessary to stun the enemy in the air, so that he fell and crashed, but I do not remember exactly

D
Demonenok666 27.12.20

Why don't people cross 2 new bazookas and a bow, after all, as it is written in the instructions, metal should come out of this, but it does not fly: '(

M
Marked_One 27.12.20

you need the same weapon 3 or more, for example 3 bows, 4 fbs and so on)

0kur0k 27.12.20

People help a newbie yesterday bought a toko din ... how can I knock out the first guns or clothes ????

M
Marked_One 27.12.20

will be randomly dropped. for some classes after completing 1.2.3 set of achievements ;-) good luck

s
strelok-NA 27.12.20

3 more tilted beards can be crossed

R
Romalien 27.12.20

Marked_One
If you cross 4 fsb, then there will be a token class. If you cross 3 onions, there will be metal. If you cross there ... 2 cans and a bow, there will be metal. In general, class 1 weapons.

S
SaitO 27.12.20

you can craft only weapons of the same class for
example: bazooka + bazooka + bazooka = level 1 metal
bazooka + bazooka + boots = = level 1 metal
boots + boots + pickaxe = level 1 metal
, etc.

M
Marked_One 27.12.20

Romalien, why should I tell this?