3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 27.12.20 08:41 am

No songs HELP !! (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I have no music in my carbon. Chase-Sucks. PLIIIZ. HELP. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTayKaH 27.12.20

Arshavin Forever, what?
And I had cars of bosses cut out (when you win them from bosses in cards, cars do not appear), music, videos, and even bonus cars after the end of the game do not appear.

A
Arshavin forever 27.12.20

This terrent is dead. In short, who needs to turn to Asya 466304383. If there is a demand, I'll reload the thread somewhere.

M
MWInside 27.12.20

2GleBSteR32
In the Russian version 99% without boss cars . Play English and FSE will be tip-top)

T
TTayKaH 27.12.20

Hammer it. I can do just fine without them. It's just a shame somehow.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 27.12.20

-666-
You're wrong. Pirates, NoCD curve - these are the problems, from all this.
I have a license, all the cars that I won against the bosses are in my garage.

K
KaypinLin 27.12.20

In general, download from the Need For Speed: Carbon torrent to English and then the Russifier.

For example, I downloaded Need For Speed: Carbon Collector's Edition and I already had a lot of things cut out there ... but I downloaded the Russifier and everything fell into place. ^ _ ^

F
Full metal chaos 27.12.20

If anything, I don't have any songs either, but how I play and how I play ... I don't really care)))

B
Banality 27.12.20

you nup

L
Lady racer 27.12.20

I don't have soundtracks either, but even worse - videos!
Well, of course, a pirate game, so these "pirates" cut everything in order to free up space on the recordable disc.

F
Full metal chaos 27.12.20

I don't have soundtracks either, but even worse - videos!
Well, of course, a pirate game, so these bastards poked everything up in order to free up space on the recordable disk ...
I have the same

M
Mr. Zik69 27.12.20

I have all the videos, but the music is missing. I bought the disc with the NFS anthology. Besides this game, the others have everything!

n
nstepanov 27.12.20

Mr. Zik69
is a pirate