3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20 08:44 am

A small question.

The situation is this: you are near a high-speed track.
Suddenly, you see a small child running out onto the road.
A car is approaching him. The driver has noticed the child and has already started to
brake, but he will not have time to stop.
Only you are closest to the child.
But the fact is that if you jump out onto the road, you will have time to save the child.
But you have no chance of saving; you simply won't have time to get
out from under the car.
The question is: will you risk your life for a
child absolutely unknown to you ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 27.12.20

I will stay in the same place as before and call the appropriate services after the incident. If necessary, I will give evidence. No more.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder wrote:
Question: will you risk your life for the sake of a child absolutely unknown to you?
No, I won't risk it. And the famous, however, too.

r
requiemmm 27.12.20

I have a bad reaction and the general physicality is also lame, I cannot give a Hollywood jump under the wheels. But there is a certain probability if the higher self takes over control directly :) If it does not intercept, I will stand and watch, then call the ambulance and the cops.

A
ALCOT57 27.12.20

I came here to degrade, not to answer difficult questions !!!

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

By the way, there is an article like: stood looking and didn’t do anything. Or not?
I do not remember.

B
BioGen 27.12.20

Most likely I would not understand anything and would go home

L
Life is shit 27.12.20

Ahaha, I would probably push the child right under the car. I hate kids!

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

if there is no chance of escaping the car, then no. lul,
but here, as a rule, the described case of a few seconds in such a time, I simply will not have time to think what I can do and what not.

W
Wild rider 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
This incident has nothing to do with "complicity".
I don’t know what I would do. Most likely, I would have blunted, and then wondered: what was the mother of a small child doing at this time?

F
Flow4Master 27.12.20

Cheburator The Founder wrote:
if you jump on the road, you will have time to save the child.
Forget the author, this is only possible in Pendossian pathetic films (or in modern Indian films), no one will get under the car on their own. And the chances for an ordinary unprepared person, even at the cost of his life, to save someone, is a minimum.
Petrosyanisty video on the topic

f
fedorcov 27.12.20

everyone will take out their phone and take pictures

r
requiemmm 27.12.20

Deliberate abandonment of a person who is in a state of danger to life or health and is deprived of the opportunity to take measures for self-preservation due to childhood, old age, illness or due to his helplessness, in cases where the perpetrator had the opportunity to provide assistance to this person and was obliged to take care of him or he himself put him in a state that is dangerous to life or health -
shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of up to eighty thousand rubles, or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period of up to six months, or by compulsory labor for a term of up to three hundred and sixty hours, or by corrective labor for a term up to one year, or forced labor for up to one year, or arrest for up to three months, or imprisonment for up to one year.

But I strongly doubt that there is a law that obliges a citizen to risk his life if this is not part of his direct responsibilities. You see, I had the opportunity to help, but I also had to do it. Otherwise, all those who shoot accidents on mobile phones would have replenished the state budget and the streets were shallow.

A
AR3E 27.12.20

No, because I don’t want to die, the child is not mine and I’ll be more likely to be condemned for “saving” myself - there will always be reasons. This is my rough answer to any similar situation. However, nothing like this, from the described case, will happen in life.

Cheburator Founder
There is article 125 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, in this case it will not work.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder wrote:
By the way, there is an article like: I stood there looking and didn’t do anything. Or not?
I do not remember.
There is an article previously titled "Leaving in Danger".

n
nikita2112 27.12.20

I'll just turn my back so I can't see my guts.

S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

I'll get a camera, shoot it on YouTube, take a selfie next to a corpse, catch a pokemon nearby

V
Vaipen 27.12.20

As one philosopher said, "I will try not to be in a similar situation."

W
Wing42 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
And such a question - why should people make any exceptions for the sake of children? Is the life of an adult less valuable? For me, the life of an adult is much more valuable than the life of an unintelligent child who took it into his head to play right on the highway, since an adult has already taken his place in society and in the system of any enterprise. Removing it from there will inevitably entail certain difficulties and difficulties for other people, which is not humane.
And the child? And to hell with him, you can always patch up a new one.

s
sаnic 27.12.20

I don't give a damn about the others. The child will be shot down, and I will move on.