3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB265 27.12.20 09:04 am

Violence in games

In general, it became interesting since when the games began to be accused of all mortal sins. Maybe what was the case?
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantin Mos 27.12.20

Entertainment has nothing to do with it.
At least a rotten education system and a society filled with creatures.
I have a physics teacher in school, obscenely insults uchinekov, without increasing. And if you go to the director or to the parents, no one believes, believing that we are slandering the teacher.
This is only in Russia. If anyone would have tried it in Europe or in the West ....

At the beginning of the summer vacation, I rode around the city on a motorcycle. I see a man fell on a Honda pp, and pinned his leg. He asks for help from another man on the sidewalk, who was looking at the blowing, and he says: "I do not sh * t, biker xy * v". I helped the man to get up and took him to the sanitary inspection station.
That's how bad everything in my city is ...

Cruelty in games where you basically have to help, albeit bloody, but adjusting life in all possible ways
And before blaming anyone, looked around if everything was so good around

S
Shine 27.12.20

For a long time already, almost from their very appearance as a separate mass media.
Kosten Sk
Would try someone like that in Europe
Tried it. A physics teacher who was a foul language was not observed, but the fact that the director in 8 cases out of 10 prefers the teacher to the student is quite normal. Moreover, I had such an experience in a private school, in a state school there will be all 10 out of 10.

A
AiSPQR 27.12.20

Yes, as soon as the computer games appeared, and how they began to stick to them, so it went. Have you forgotten how they threw the dandy's joystick on the floor in a rage when mom asked for the hundredth time to take out the trash? or when, because of someone, you forgot to write down the level code? forgot your tantrums? I'm not mine))

j
jigadloff 27.12.20

Kosten Sk
I have a physics teacher in school, he swears at uchinekov, without increasing. I see a man fell on a Honda pp, and pinned his leg. He asks for help from a friend of a man on the sidewalk who was looking at the blow.
Yes. Probably everything is really very sad! I’m even afraid to imagine how a Russian teacher speaks to you.

K
Konstantin Mos 27.12.20

AiSPQR
And what if I didn't have tantrums. I am a very calm person.
During the time spent with the dandy, Ps1 and Ps2, not a single joystick broke.
At the same time, after kindergarten, school, I came and played the console until 11 at night. Maxim went out on the street 1-2 times a week.
My mother is against games, but she thinks it’s better than drinking beer with your naughty friends in the doorway. And she's right

A
AiSPQR 27.12.20

Kosten Sk
maybe she's right, only in life, except for games, you have not seen anything. and there will be nothing to remember. from time to time, it is necessary to drink beer at the entrance. but in general, stop trawling! Go sleep!

K
Konstantin Mos 27.12.20

jigadloff
Yes, the Russian teacher is still one-word, like most teachers. There are
just people who don't care about others. They think that if they are paid little, it means they will work little and shit

V
Vladimir Platonov 27.12.20

it is not games that make people cruel, but we ourselves do it to ourselves.

t
the endless misanthropy o 27.12.20

We should not forget about the natural cruelty of man, our aspiration to destroy and harm. In itself, killing, or the use of force, for all living things is an integral part of the relationship between species and individuals.

It should not be forgotten that for almost the entire history of mankind, the right to bear arms was not required. Everyone wore a weapon, just like in Gothic: an NPC is walking, bumped into a mole rat, pulled out a sword and began to beat. Until the 20x-30x of the 20th century, even in Western Europe there were no ABO systems regulating the circulation and possession of weapons. Democracy and humanism came out sideways. From the 15th to the 20th century, hundreds of thousands of people played duels in Europe in duels. For 500 years people soaked each other, and it was fashionable and noble. This is called a difference of views, multiplied by the absolute majority of views become a paradigm of values. But this example proves that people themselves did not get better over time, their views on violence changed. The nature of human thinking is arranged in such a way that the same phenomenon, for example a shot from a revolver in the face of a person unpleasant to you,

I don't know what the truth is, but I think that people deserve everything that happens to them, both globally and personally.

S
Skylest 27.12.20

I already once heard the answer to this question, there is something because of the first Doom and mothers who, as you said, began to blame the game for all the mortal sins. I didn't say much, but still :)