3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 28.12.20 02:17 am

What happened to you today? v7

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories with you happened today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
239 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

Spoiler It's sunny outside - but the sun hides behind the clouds. Damp ...
PG added "+532 bonuses" to me today (115 units more than yesterday). Thank you all.

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

Spoiler It snowed - everything in the neighborhood fell asleep.

b
barbarian 28.12.20

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Cloudy but clear today. But not as New Year's weather as yours

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

barbarian
SpoilerUntil it started snowing, it was "clear" for me too ... Now frosts have come - for several days. Then it will be warm and clear again (as always - with rain).

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

barbarian
Spyder-man
Spoiler Looked at Kitana's cosplay from the game - all three comments - I completely agree with them (all ratings for comments in Posts have ended - tomorrow I will mark them as the very first).
What do you say?
https://www.playground.ru/mortal_kombat_2011/opinion/kosplej_kitany_iz_mortal_kombat_2011-1082793

S
Spyder-man 28.12.20

Emris_ua
Doesn't let me upload a picture to the site ..)
It's a pity, the topic would be.

In general, I am not a fan of such a "masterpiece". ))

S
Spyder-man 28.12.20

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote: I
looked at the Kitana Cosplay from the game
https://ibb.co/qnc1xCd

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

Spyder-man
Spoiler Not a fan of "Mortal Kombat" "Mortal Kombat" (1995)?

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

Spyder-man
Spoiler Something PG does not load pictures at night looking ... :(

S
Spyder-man 28.12.20

barbarian
SpoilerDjango is about blacks in my opinion. There DiCaprio is just like a good joke. ) From the Titanic to the slave trader. =)
I also rarely watch movies, but usually foreign movies with a certain actor.

S
Spyder-man 28.12.20

Emris_ua
SpoilerI uploaded to another site. This is the link in my post there. It must be copied to the address bar.
Mortal Kombat was a great novelty, a mysterious invention with many innovations. The work was intriguing. But, yes, with the script and direction, something was not thought out there .. The game is of course gambling. ) Like Tekken.
Fatality has become the hallmark of the game (MK). :) And it looks surprisingly normal, not creepy, but like a performance without losing Fatalism.)

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

Spyder-man
Spoiler Well - and then "not an amateur" and all that - an amateur like me.
Okay - it's already late and I'm going to bed - if I get enough sleep, it will be just wonderful ...
Good night everyone - until morning ...

b
barbarian 28.12.20

Emris_ua
Spyder-man
Spoiler
Yeah. There was a time, in the 90s, I watched a movie and played 8m beat. As far as cosplay is concerned, as for me it is a little bit unassuming, although I may be old-fashioned, but I don't really understand it :). Why do young people dress up as clowns ... I think I'd better read a physics textbook or do something useful

S
Spyder-man 28.12.20

Emris_ua
SpoilerI'm not an amateur, I just, frankly, try to treat different amateurs with understanding.) And, naturally, at the same time, somehow not to encourage what I consider not the best for a person.
In my screenshot, with humor, the expression on the face of an amateur, by the way. )
barbarian
Spoiler The clown is dressed. Even the nose is dressed. =)
And this is a man of plastics (mannequin), a man - "no price", and so on. Well, and I'll probably stop there.
barbarian wrote:
There was a time, in the 90s I watched a movie and played 8m beat.
Do you remember Doom 1? It was a masterpiece. =))))
I still remember the codes. iddqd, idkfa, idcle. life, weapons and something else. And music on a tape recorder with a cassette. =)))

S
Spyder-man 28.12.20

Emris_ua
barbarian
Here's another screenshot about today's fashion. You can't even imagine how funny it is. The fact is that in the screenshot Paris is where all this fashion came from. and these two are fighting crime. =) Arno (the main character) apparently despaired. =))
https://ibb.co/0njJv0M

b
barbarian 28.12.20

Spyder-man
Spoiler
Unfortunately, I didn’t play doom, but I saw how it was played. Ordinary cassette magnets, before that there were also magnets with reels ..

b
barbarian 28.12.20

Spyder-man
Spoiler
Of course I didn’t play, but I think that in real Paris of that time, these characters would not last long. Most likely they would be thinking how to save their own skin. Even one of the famous chemists La Voisier did not regret, who discovered that oxygen is part of the air, and not a substance such as phlogiston. A little later, however, they admitted that the problem had come out.

E
Emris_ua 28.12.20

barbarian
SpoilerI agree with you completely - study is "Holy".
Spyder-man
Spoiler I played everything on Sega - I gave money for the console itself and the younger Brother negotiated the purchase of cartridges - the eldest who followed me, looked and chose what to take - and in the evening I came and played what all my lesser Brothers. If I list, I won't list everything ...
DUNA, Mortal Kombat + Boogerman (everyone played in the distant 90s).
I looked at both screenshots - a terribly familiar game (the guy in the hood).

SpoilerPG today added "+974 bonuses" to me (unexpectedly and pleasantly at the same time). I will make it to the fifth day and collect a little more - since the bonuses that I will transfer will not be enough for anything (30-40 UAH). Thank you all.

b
barbarian 28.12.20

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Not necessarily study. Anything, at least cross stitching. Anything is better than that :)

b
barbarian 28.12.20

Spyder-man
Spoiler
I wanted to ask your opinion about the mafia defenitive edition. Since I only played the second, I missed the first. How is it played? Looked at the reviews or praise or disappointment - and it's stupid, or races that have been passed since the 50th time, there is nothing to do outside of missions. According to the second, I also remember everything around the missions, not GTA of course this is understandable.