3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
04Korez 28.12.20 02:20 am

Are there motorcycles in the game (Mad Max)

In the world of mad max, in all the films, has someone ever drove motorcycles, is there such a thing or just by car? And I also wanted to ask Max, besides the shotgun in his pocket, will there be anything else from the gunshot?
4 Comments
Sort by:
x
xStriiim 28.12.20

04Korez
Only cars. Shotguns only. On the second playthrough, a standard bleed is given, and not a homemade enhancer by default, but it will not be possible to improve it

r
ruslan.yurevich2015 08.01.21

I walk for about an hour and a half. Will there be a weapon besides a shotgun? There is a sniper, but it's not very convenient in the car.
I apologize for the "out of topic"

d
darkpromo 08.01.21

ruslan.yurevich2015
from weapons on foot - this is a sawn- off shotgun , sharpening and all sorts of variations of the picked up weapons (bats, thunder poons)

S
Spiny 08.01.21

Mad Max is a kind of Batman, fights are fought, and a shotgun is like an extra. opportunity. The sniper is only in the car and you don't use it very often. But the game itself is awesome! The physics of the cars, the graphics itself are generally very normal and, moreover, not a demanding game. And loot is not scattered all over the world in a strange way, like they do yubisoft. There are small locations (some kind of dwelling or something else, and in these locations there is a little scrap and maybe a photo from the past, and well, some part of some detail), the rest of the locations are fortresses, but you don't need to get into every corner of the map, everything lies in locations that are easy to find.