3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.12.20 02:47 am

Freezes on mouse clicks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During some missions (for example, a robbery of a jewelry store and when Trevor travels to Los Santos), the game freezes and crashes when you right-click in the transport. That from the third person, that from the first. At first I sinned on the software from the mouse (Bloody R8), but after turning it off, the problem did not dare. Has anyone come across this?
118 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 28.12.20

I encountered such a bug, the mouse in the menu with the synchronization turned off moves in jerks

k
krezi121212 28.12.20

R_D_V
Well, this is because of the processor, I also have
SSStylish
Well, this is your client (game) problem, you check that the path to save. and the game was without Cyrillic (C: / programfile / gta5 /) but not C: / programfile / GTA5 /

S
SSStylish 28.12.20

krezi121212
The funny thing is that both the game and the saves in folders without the Cyrillic alphabet.
And now I checked - such a bug does not even happen in missions.

k
krezi121212 28.12.20

SSStylish
and your face?

G
Givemethedust 28.12.20

krezi121212
no, he has an exclusive handmade pirate.

S
SSStylish 28.12.20

krezi121212
Well, yes.
There was a pirate - I was not even surprised at such a glitch. I remember jokes with a camera on a pirate GTA IV.

R
R_D_V 28.12.20

krezi121212
no, this is a problem with vert synchro, if it is turned on everything is ok, as soon as you turn it off, it immediately starts to lag the percent I5 is not the strongest, but it is more than suitable

S
SSStylish 28.12.20

As a temporary solution:
I tried to set a high priority for the game in the task manager. Lost 3 hours - I haven't seen this bug anymore.

A
Alamut95 28.12.20

I also have a license in this mission when I press pkm.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.12.20

Departures are constantly in different places. It was in the car during the chase and on the motorcycle. So I want to go through this mission. The first one is still ((

h
hjbghv 28.12.20

gives an error?

T
Tokugava77 28.12.20

Yes, I guess, it crashes after pressing the right mouse button in the transport?) I also have. passed without shooting. But then in the game all the same departures when aiming in the car. crack is not very)

A
Alamut95 28.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Here it was advised to start the task manager and set the game to a high priority. I went through this mission, I also crashed when I pressed the right mouse button during the chase.

Tokugava77
On my license there were missions with the robbery of jewelry.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 28.12.20

Tokugava77
After this mission in the game you can't shoot from the car at all ????
Alamut 95-30
I'll try.

S
Sheiko 28.12.20

Similarly, in this mission and the mission with the yacht, the game freezes when you press the right mouse button in the transport.
If anyone understands this problem, please write down here.

T
Tokugava77 28.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
I understand that no) after this mission I was driving around the city, I pressed the right button and flew out)

A
Alamut95 28.12.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
After this mission, the game did not crash for me.

Steam just downloaded a ~ 200MB update for the game, I hope they fixed these crashes.

Tokugava77
And I shot bikers on a mission for Trevor, but my game didn't crash.

L
Lyosha Netyaga 28.12.20

A similar problem in the jewelry store robbery mission. passed it without RMB, but in the next mission I pressed RMB and it hung again. Tell me what is the solution to the problem?

A
AwesomeHero 28.12.20

Nobody found a solution to the problem with a departure on a jewelry robbery?

K
KristalNight 28.12.20

alone during the first robbery when you switch to the truck after a few seconds the
game crashes "Stop work"