3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 30.12.20 12:30 am

15/40 jewel (Diablo 2)

Where would you use it? Is it universal in some kind of armor for melee and archers or for some specialized build specific?
156 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 30.12.20

rambler87
and the meaning is one of the examples: 400 craft rings with dexterity, one or two fcr + 15 dex, not a single fcr / 20. The chances of suitability there, in general, are like with Andi - only for each attempt you will kill much more time than for 1 race.

r
rambler87 30.12.20

RomanDII
I still have a Persian for a long time to reach a point) And he gives charms worse than unics. It's a pity ilvl is not visible - I picked up different charms, and now I don’t know which ones are not from the baal - you need to start a separate chest, or only from the baal and collect the charms.

Sweety_Mustard Is it
easier then (if we talk about rings) to twist rar rings with skulls (do they seem to rotate according to the same recipe?) Or is it also not very effective? Here on cl they lead mules on the quest 3 acts on the rar of the ring - but there is little ilvl and such a rar, probably, cannot be better than with cl or exp diablo or from pits of locations?

p
passed 30.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
or is it not very efficient either?
Good luck spinning something other than tiaras.
In general:
If you kept using the recipe with the same object and character, after 5 roles the ilvl of the item converge to 0.66 * clvl.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.12.20

rambler87
on a rar ring will not have 25 strength or 20 agility. You can gamble, of course - most, I think, do so. Quests for rings are made by wig leaders - sometimes even good ones come across, but the level is too small there - not all the necessary affixes can be obtained. Knocking out a cool rar ring from a mob ~ how to get a jah out of grass. Although I knocked out jah there - but there are no ring norms: C

Quest rings, by the way, have a sufficient level for combining triple res of 30%, fcr, 40 hp and 15 dex - so ilvl is not that small.

O
Obsessed 30.12.20

and now I don’t know which ones from the baal
rambler87, crafting IMHO is a dull occupation for those stoned in d2 (i.e. mega fans of the game at the start of 2021). and not a prominent ilvl - one of the shitty pg, so beloved passed, of which I am an adherent: D

F
FludoTron 30.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
and not the prominent ilvl - one of the shitty pg, so the beloved
one who loves to write "trachomody" has passed, as a result, the trachomod in all parameters of "tracho" turns out to be pg: D

p
passed 30.12.20

How are the trach projects? At first, the discord there was so much fun that they kicked 20 times from the channel. Then the crayfish boiled and became rotten.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
not a prominent
ilvl, but you can see the vein at the measure and the ench on the skeletons! It's better than you.
ilvl bullshit - nerds need current, and normal players train wigs and buy everything in the chat. PG - not for nerds, but for normal people!

C
Carpet 30.12.20

Exactly so, who, if not a firm, will tell you how to play on this server correctly and how to knock out gc from uber by 50 hp.

F
FludoTron 30.12.20

passed
You, apparently, know better than anyone how the fucking projectors are doing there, since you already monitor discords) the rest are not particularly interested in this

Y
Yaril 30.12.20

rambler87 wrote:
Where would you use it? Is it universal in some kind of armor for melee and archers or for some specialized build specific?
specifically, I play bow and would shove three of these in a hat 30 frv 3sok. But on xts it is impossible to find any such jewels or hat in the trade.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.12.20

Yaril wrote:
But on xc it is impossible to find in the trade neither such jewels nor a hat,
but good - hats in the trade are always in bulk, even on xc.

f
firkax 30.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
and not a prominent ilvl is one of the shitty pg,
well, how can you lie so blatantly,
he is nowhere to be seen, except for krapomodov / cheats

O
Obsessed 30.12.20

passed, see above, the Fludotron took off his tongue. ;-)
There is no need for a firm to answer for obvious reasons. what can be dearer to everyone than pg, really? what am I? ))

f
firkax 30.12.20

Obsessed wrote:
for obvious reasons,
let's clarify the
obvious reason is that it is impossible to object to this fact, and you do not want to admit your own lies

C
Carpet 30.12.20

firkax
Why not implement the ilvl display as a QoL feature in the alt client in the next innovation, along with an enlarged chest?

O
Obsessed 30.12.20

firkax, the first reason is that you are a representative of this resource and in any case inconvenient for you, you will calmly delete all the "bad" posts, referring to the mythical "moderator". second, that under the sauce of prohibiting "advertising" of third-party resources, you are pushing your personal (very specific) opinion on how everyone is better off playing d2 and stopping arguments about other options (because with general approval, this would give you unpaid work) ... and the third is that objections like "shitty" vs "krapomody" are not my "lies" or your "truth", but simply voicing subjective opinions (since the forum is as if for communication) and the "fact" that these certain fashion krapo is a fact only in your head (as well as the fact that the Persians are "live" and other nonsense). my search for "truth" only in the fact that it is incomprehensible and funny to me when the advantages of other resources are hushed up, and the minuses of pg are ignored. here nothing will change - it's ok for me. I simply do not agree with the opinion that if the proposal of Carpet ^ was implemented, the outflow of players would begin, because became easy / boring / krapo)

f
firkax 30.12.20

You have some kind of mania in my regard. Stop seeing conspiracies and intrigues everywhere and everything will become easier. I can’t delete anything (except my own), but advertising is really forbidden, who’s to blame for your arguments (apparently, although I don’t remember specific cases that you advertised something, but apparently there were times you complained) boil down to "look how they do."

And you had just a lie. What you wrote, any native speaker of the Russian language will understand how "all ilvl are shown, but they banned them on pg, and I'm not happy with that." I hope you will not excuse yourself and pretend that you meant something else. And so, this is disinformation, and most likely deliberate. Originally (since the earliest versions of the game where illus appeared at all) ilvl was exclusively internal mechanics and was not shown to the player. The player was not even informed that the items generally have some kind of lvl. It began to appear in some after some others studied the internal structure of the game, learned that this ilvl generally exists as a phenomenon, and wrote third-party software (= cheat) to display it. In the case of mods, this display can be considered not a cheat, but a mod's features, where it is built-in. That is, the basis (back from 2000) is the absence of these numbers on the screen. Evaluation of this may be subjective (the spot is not the spot), but not the very fact that the show is a modification, and not vice versa.

I just do not agree with the opinion
and what, someone expressed such an opinion?

f
firkax 30.12.20

What game designers thought in those distant times is no longer reliably known. Maybe the truth is "just superfluous", and maybe more weighty reasons. Be that as it may, in the end we got such a game as it is, and if in a single the concepts of cheats and mods are difficult to distinguish and affect only the player who uses them, then in multiplayer, the advanced capabilities of one player automatically infringe upon all the others, and it's obvious to me why this is a cheat. Of course, if it were shown to all players, the situation is different, but these are already issues of server positioning. And there is also http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/592023/

I shouldn't go to sites,
Well, no sites will help you find out if this Hz +2 pp, which they want to sell to you for small, is knocked out of the baal, or the seller is lying. And this is good, otherwise another aspect of the gameplay (trust / distrust of some sellers) would have deteriorated.

m
malloc 30.12.20

how strange it is that about displaying an item lvla firk says that this is a cheat, but not a word about sticking around 20 + / 20 + and an enlarged chest (which is not even available to all users). how so?