3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asmak 30.12.20 12:44 am

Bug with Wakaka (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hi people. There is a problem with the game. More specifically, with this grandmother. What is the bug. When I drive next to her task in free mode, she makes a call, only it does not play. she is silent, and the game believes that there is a dialogue on the phone and because of this I can neither save nor perform other tasks, since after their completion there is no autosave.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 30.12.20

Asmak
It was the same, she called, but there was no voice, no subtitles or anything, and after a while, there was a choice to accept the order or not.

A
Asmak 30.12.20

Az_Az
No, I have a special case. The bug seems to follow the script. I completed the quest for a smart pistol, I leave the building of Regina and the HOB, call and silence. I walk for 15 minutes with a judgmental grandmother on the screen. Before that, the grandmother glitched on a mission with the Perales when it was necessary to talk to a man. There she literally makes a call at home. Then the mission with the book of magic. There she makes a call after talking with the seller.

M
MoRRaN 12.01.21

Asmak has
the same problem. did not find how to fix it?

A
Asmak 29.01.21

MoRRaN
The bug itself is not fixed, only I found a crutch, call her yourself, get to the task, drop the call, do the quest and call again. At least it helped to do some tasks.

N
Nikolay Ololay 29.01.21

Asmak
There is a very effective way: remove this slag from your computer