3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daydadro 30.12.20 12:59 am

Complete all 5 Companies with Expert (Left 4 Dead 2)

Maybe there are some dishonest tricks to go through all 5 companies on an expert, otherwise you are tired of connecting errors and constant blunting of partners in order to take the company from 1 time (cheat codes do not work, if you use achievements when the console looks out) necessary there are no trainers for litsuhu.
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
ipbatman 30.12.20

You knock down the team and together, harmoniously, like "one organism" pass the company

c
communist10 30.12.20

You get through with bots, they run like idiots

M
Marked_One 30.12.20

Today I tried to run the Terrible Rain campaign on an Expert Advisor with realism turned on (it’s like that)

R
Redmen29 30.12.20

there are no tricks, you go by yourself, with bots and until you get into versus even with a foot, otherwise achievements will disappear, blindness and hairy hands ..

D
Daydadro 30.12.20

For example, to get the achievement "and on one wing", you don't have to leave the shelter at all.

t
the_only_panic 30.12.20

Who has any tactics - to rush or slowly clear the area?

M
Marked_One 30.12.20

rush will not work on an expert, they will squeeze and release ... they will kill)
in general, from all campaigns you need to rush in two places - one level before the performance of Midnight Raiders, and on the bridge)

-
-ZAR- 30.12.20

Nikita Order
Why are you playing as a servo, that you are tired of connecting errors?
Create then on the locale. You take your friends and go through.
There are a couple of good videos with bugs on the maps, you can use them.

O
ONUFRY 30.12.20

it's very gorgeous to go through all this on servers hacked where Mona has a scar in six, ten - they give three extra bots, and all that remains is to keep track of your hp

B
Burnoutman 30.12.20

on an Expert Advisor with bots is not realistic. They will be quickly killed, and one can only reach the first smoker or hunter.

W
Wolk000 30.12.20

Can't complete campaigns with an Expert? Learn to play! And the first thing you have to learn is to add a couple of normal players (who do not scatter around the map, like some, do not shout in a 10-year-old voice, and finally behave NORMALLY) as friends. And there you can get together somehow, and everything will be simple.

on an Expert Advisor with bots is not realistic. They will be quickly killed, and one can only reach the first smoker or hunter.
well, for example, in the 1st left there were a lot of nerds who went through (asked for) all the campaigns on the expert alone

B
Burnoutman 30.12.20

Wolk000
Can't complete campaigns on an Expert? Learn to play!

with bots, as if they could not, they still stupid. My net is bad, but I would play with people with pleasure.

The fact that some passed in 1, well, it's not surprising. There are chelas who, in the same counter, hit the forehead from 2 kilometers, although for me this is not realistic. There are unique people everywhere.
And by the way, in the first part, the bots were better.

D
Dill 30.12.20

I have a pirate, for me it is not realistic to go through everything on an expert.

j
joxxy 30.12.20

Why? If you play well, you can go through without problems even with bots even on the Expert!

V
VANESS 30.12.20

I went through like that =))) Well, the last missions remain, here I say =))))

L
Link Parkin [x] 30.12.20

I went through everything on an expert, I just assembled a team and go, kill zombies)

j
joxxy 30.12.20

I agree with you, a lot depends on the team!

s
svarik 30.12.20

I've already played quite a lot of litsuhu ... From experience I can say one thing - it is very important that the game is a team and all players with experience of the game (not noobs), and it may well be possible to pass on an expert with realism enabled - which still depends on many factors, for example, the ping of each player, mood or trite not flooded.

[
[Dart Vader] 30.12.20

There is a secret

[
[Dart Vader] 30.12.20

With the help of Art Moni, you procline lives, you freeze nah and you are immortal, but this is only for single player and not for the grid =)))