3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo 30.12.20 01:06 am

Who passed the hardest level? (Far Cry)

Same problem! When I first started the game, I did something with the settings and did not notice how I started playing at the most difficult level! I also think, if I play on average, then how is it harder ?? I saw it by chance at the level where you need to go to the bunker, I was stunned! Well, I think I'm cool! But I've already regretted it five hundred times! Now I started the level where the invisible ones are wet at the beginning. But if things go on like this, I think I'll go by the New Year! :)
137 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 30.12.20

What? Nizza, tunnels?

S
StoynJames 30.12.20

By the way, autobalance trigens are more aggressive. Once it hits the entire armor, it takes 70-80% of HP

S
StoynJames 30.12.20

Yes, the accuracy of the mercenaries, and the aggression of the mutants

S
StoynJames 30.12.20

trigen
Clear :)

g
gomir 30.12.20

traigen
And mine with avtobolons and without is almost the same thing.
Well, there are a couple of kills with bots with 1 shot. And I hardly feel like that.

g
gomir 30.12.20

How is it with a friend? In turn or in parallel?

Yes. In the aircraft carrier, just the 1st bot can put 1 shot.
But this is nonsense if you don't give them a chance. And the first time, of course, I was shocked :)

This is generally the shortest stage - 2 minutes record. And so 3-5 minutes, if quickly.

S
StoynJames 30.12.20

With autobalance, it is called realistic, is it you or you will be laid down - a duel of a kind

S
StoynJames 30.12.20

Ricoshet
Yes, in general, you are right, passing this game on realism really tires you and you lose the desire to go further. Although I once scored Far Cry on a realistic one and scored, I began to progress as usual on an average difficulty level.

G
Gauguin 30.12.20

By the way, the enemies really respawn right out of thin air.
I don't understand.
Did you mean appear?
This is the case in almost every game.
When you attack the trigger at a certain distance, enemies appear directly from the air.
The main task of the developers is to make it impossible for the player to see it.

R
R1DEK 30.12.20

Uncle Dave, the point is that "impossible to see", not under the player's nose. )))

r
reactor 30.12.20

The author of the topic made

me laugh)) R1DEK
you have the same thing, but I

did not notice the generation from the air.
Well, quick saves are for beginners.

Just do not expect strong results after several passes in hard))
If it is difficult, then, as always, pass the middle one until it becomes easy.
Everything is gradually drop by drop with experience. Hard hours pass for 5 somewhere.

R
R1DEK 30.12.20

quick saves are for beginners.

Reactor, let me disagree. Why do I have to go through the same dull shootout 20 times?

r
reactor 30.12.20

Well, the fact that everyone sets up the game for himself, as he wants, I agree.

You misunderstood a little. I meant that the main thing is experience and you can get it in different ways, with or without saves. But when there is a lot of experience, it becomes boring, then the game of complication begins. And here is the minimum of saves and create interest. Like in the movies. When you know that you are about to reboot, then the andrenaline is much less and deep immersion. As with any cheats to one degree or another.

r
reactor 30.12.20

Basically, I meant that this is a good complication of the game.
In games where there is little experience, I have exactly the same opinion as you)))
For example, I remembered some kind of stalker mod, where you can save only in some kind of tent.
But then if I study it well, then on the contrary it will be interesting to play with a minimum of saves.

R
R1DEK 30.12.20

When you know that the

reactor is about to reboot , it reminded me of my experience with the game Neuro. :)

r
reactor 30.12.20

Yes, that's just the point that before, the very first games were all like that - 3 lives and rest. And right now, a movie for beginners, with quick saves, not games)
In fk1, at least there are no fast ones - the old hardening is 30%))

O
Omision 30.12.20

Far Cry is one of the most difficult ones, I don't really want to play beyond average. Although I mastered Battlefield 3 on hard. And when I played it as a child in 2004 it finally failed (Far Cry).

O
Omision 30.12.20

After the last level, I walked away for a very long time)))

I
Infiltratоr 30.12.20

Completed the game on hard. The last level is especially the end where you have to get to Doyle - a real nightmare, for a long time I have not faced such a difficult end in such games.
Nevertheless it was worth it the game is great.

O
Omision 30.12.20

Without A Name
I myself sat over it for a long time, then my hands trembled, a cool feeling))))