3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yberpleks 30.12.20 01:17 am

Modern computer.

Good day!

People please tell me how many thousand rubles. will it cost to build a computer that can pull all modern toys on ultra-settings?

Maybe the question from the outside sounds ridiculous, but the approximate price is interesting. Well, if possible, the configuration.
24 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 30.12.20

Core i5
16Gb RAM
GTX 1060 / RX 480 The

minimum is for Full HD, for higher resolutions you need better cards. For the price, probably in the region of 60,000-70000 rubles.

L
Listoman 30.12.20

There is ultra at 1080p and 60+ fps, there is ultra at 1440p and 60+ fps, there is ultra at 2160p and 60+ fps, there is ultra at 1080p and 30 fps, etc. What kind of performance do you need?

O
OakSorcerer 30.12.20

~ 1500 $

l
lookaway 30.12.20

warp 37
480 at the level of 970. even a division is unlikely to be dragged on ultra

if a comrade needs ultras everywhere, then i7, top card (1080) and top memory to help.
but in general, right now, such an optimization in games. I remember how at the start of the hitman people with 980ti cried that FPS was sagging.

price. well, xs. 90k?

P
Prototypess 30.12.20

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

in the region of 100 thousand, at least somewhere in 60+, you can probably meet. sistemnik without a monitor and other things
for 1080p
for high resolutions is a different amount. there in 200-300 thousand you can keep within, but now there are no suitable parts yet.
and the initial configuration is something like this. and7 the simplest of the 4th-6th generation. 16 gb ram zhifors 1080. (1070 but undesirable). the rest is all the simplest no frills. full chd30-60 compliant chocoloedishon.
a more serious computer is more durable it is already i7 xxxxK and lga2011-xx socket with 2 latest top-end video cards. also read ulry 60 fps for this generation of cards.
the most basic ultrasound will simply be a fx processor and let's say 390x radeon, but it will most likely go under 1600x900 and similar settings with the coolest graphonium. but it is unlikely to be much cheaper.
All video cards with memory 4GB opinion in the toilet are no longer ultras.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.12.20

yberpleks
Here's my configuration: 1) I7-4790k - 28,000 rubles;
2) Mat. fee: msi z97 ​​sli krait edition - 7000 rubles;
3) Video card gtx 1080 - 60,000 rubles;
4) For OS SSD plextor px-256m5pro - 7500 rubles;
5) Memory - kingston hyperx beast 16gb (2x8gb) 2400mhz ddr3, previously it was 16 GB, installed two more, now 32 GB. Set price 2 * 8GB - 7000 rubles;
5) A disk for games, there are two WD REs for 3000 GB, a secondary disk, the price is 12,500 rubles; Primary WD VelosiRaptor 1000 GB - 13,000 rubles;
6) CPU cooling - noctua nh-d15, price 8000 rubles, and the RAM fit well;
7) There is another 2 * 3000 GB for the file trash from WD Red, the price of each is 12,000 rubles;
8) Forgot the power supply unit 850W ATX Chieftec, Fan 140mm, Active PFC (APS-850CB) - 6,000 rubles
9) The case, is there such now, somewhere I saw a cooler master cm storm trooper, the price is about 10,000 rubles.
10) Small periphery - 5 thousand left.
Total: 28000 + 7000 + 60000 + 7500 (SSD, how can it be without it today) + 7000 + 10000 (well, the disk can be simpler and cheaper for games / files, took less) + 6000 + 3000 (the case will be the norm) +8000 cooling for the processor = = = = = 136500 assembly of a serious system unit for the future, so for 3 years, easy. In general, 100,000-130000 thousand is needed for a promising top.
In fhd, that's more than enough.
In general, I would say that 70,000 thousand would be enough for a good system unit, for fhd. I already collected it cool. Now the gtx 1070 will also be quite relevant, and it is 35000, that is, minus 25000 for the video card, and the difference between 1070 and 1080 is not great, you will not lose much.
This is purely an example, I think it is a good one, I did not complain. If you collect on AMD, it will come out even cheaper, there you can keep within 40,000-50,000.

a
alex20301 30.12.20

140 thousand,

w
warp 37 30.12.20

lookaway, well, memory games, in principle, do not care.

H
Hattack 30.12.20

yberpleks
Many thousand rubles

y
yberpleks 30.12.20

In general, with the current ruble rate it will be under 100k

Y
Yakov Budnikov 30.12.20

for idiots buying in Russia from 100k, for smart people 50-60

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.12.20

SaIIIa
Disagree. I choose according to reviews and recommendations, including from Chinese colleagues.
Mother common, take, overclocking keeps excellent, simple and reliable. I would not say that it is cheap, at one time I came across it by accident, and never regretted it. It performs its functions perfectly.
The processor is good, with a margin / perspective, although the 1151 Skylake assembly is more relevant now. I took it for several reasons: 1) Hot glue under the lid, it is more effective at high temperatures. 2) Good potential, overclocking to 4700, I have a boost up to 4400, but I set it to 4200 MHz, and the temperature is no more than 65, i.e. 3) Cold 4) 4 cores for today are the most, well, for gtx 1080 they recommend a processor with a frequency of 4000 MHz. Although today there are already 6 and 8 cores, and in the future this will become the norm.
I have worked with SLI before and I WILL NEVER CONNECT MORE IN LIFE, I once praised SLI, and yes, many will agree, this is a good prospect, sometimes it is cheaper, at the same time more productive, but it has a bunch of drawbacks:
My personal opinion 1) Not all games support SLI; 2) There are difficulties with the drivers, you just need to wait for them and update them, although it seems like you can forcibly enable SLI, but the main optimization and operation of this mode is provided by the drivers; 3) Noise, power consumption, high temperatures. It is well known that two video cards standing next to each other are quite strong, sometimes they heat up, a well-ventilated case is desirable for them, the upper video card heats up especially strongly, since it partially picks up hot air from the lower one. I forgot - dustiness, and there is more noise from two video cards than from one. 4) Problems mat. motherboards, if mine supports two video cards, then find, in real life, a good mother to recall, in which case (technology is not eternal), and you will run to pick up a mother, but they are usually expensive for two video cards. 5) Heap and load on the power supply. Here is the requirement for the power supply unit and the extra space occupied in the case, there you can add a lot of wires. 6) Not all games work correctly with SLI, there were a few complaints, they have a place to be; 7) If you want to sell, then put up two, one is easier to sell than fiddling with two.
About SSDs, and where to connect them, I did not say anything at all, I have SATA 3, that's where the SSD is connected.
And HDD is generally personal, it's not up to you to decide who and what needs to be done if a person downloads from a file hosting service or torrents are installed, or puts games, saving them, and suddenly then you want to return. I have over 500 distributions, and I am not leaving, the pirate's code, downloaded - share, I distribute 300-350 GB per day, I have two WD RED HDDs, one is full, the second is mixed with films / files, the information I need. Why do I comment at all on what and for what I have, I was able to allow - I put it.
DDR4 is not far from DDR3, the difference is only in benchmarks, in the game the difference, well, at best 1-2 fps. There are not many motherboards for DDR 4, and they are at very high prices. I took DDR3 cheap, previously they asked for 10,000-13,000 thousand for it.
I assembled the computer myself, and I'm happy, and if you don't like something, then I argue. Everything is justified, your claims are empty, out of nothing.
There is an opinion that this is all sorcasm, at the same time it is tough.

C
Cheburashka 30.12.20

yberpleks
Only the system unit will cost you - 80 pieces The
monitor is good with an IPS matrix - 50 pieces The
keyboard and the mouse are 8-9 pieces each
Sound is about - 25 pieces

In general, you need 200 pieces with a margin :))))))))))))

y
yberpleks 30.12.20

Cheburashka
not, I am a pure system unit

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.12.20

yberpleks
Here I commented "Yakov Budnikov", there is such a store - computeruniverse, but it is in Germany, and sometimes you can order there, especially the assembly is much cheaper, now buying in the scattering is more expensive than in Europe, if the warranty conditions are not confused, then go ahead, there you will save a lot.
I order in China through intermediaries, of course, I noted local prices, prices in China differ significantly, and of course to a lesser extent. If there are intermediaries, then some components can be taken even cheaper from the manufacturer directly in China.
I took a video card (gtx 1080) for 48,000 in fact, in a local store - 56-66 thousand, but in German and for 53 - 55 they sell

C
Cheburashka 30.12.20

yberpleks
90K I think that's enough for you))))))))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.12.20

SaIIIa
Again, an empty throw-in - "a junk computer". Argument ... Quite a powerful system unit, and I have been collecting it since 2012.
And where should I connect the SSD, if not to SATS 3, where? I just updated the video card. I changed the i7-3770k (he covered himself, he spacoted), i.e. platform 1155 by 1150, while 3770 was no longer on sale. And yes, I actually didn’t spend as much as I painted, I buy little in local stores, I have familiar suppliers abroad, I can afford the simplest and most reliable knots. Here I took the PSU here, as well as added the RAM. The PSU cost me 2800 then, I wonder, the prices were ...

Y
Yakov Budnikov 30.12.20

VOVAN WOLF
is right, he meant it

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.12.20

SaIIIa
Yes I agree with the warranty. But here are some parts you can take, besides the same warranty, and directly from the manufacturer. In Germany, you can take, the guys take, BUT it's more difficult, as I understood about the guarantee - if anything, then you need to send it back, while attaching a check, of course this time, especially with important working nodes like a power supply unit or HDD, and maybe even mat. payment, since I gave the money, and the PC will get up, and you will wait for it to come and figure it out, to all the details are sent for examination, sometimes to the manufacturer, and this is still time, and when will there be conclusions?
I take from suppliers, sometimes there are problems, but the Chinese tend to go to a meeting, and offer either an additional guarantee or some other nishtyaks, including a very good discount. But all this is problematic, sometimes it takes a whole month.
Here I would say so - "avaricious pays twice."