3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KanoVoxLian 30.12.20 01:20 am

The appearance of Gunther o \ 'Dima in addition to \ "Blood and Wine \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When we choose in the final part of the "hearts of stone" who to help and who not to interfere, Gunther o'Dim, depending on what we have chosen: in the "bad ending", the witcher says it's nice to have business with you, maybe we'll meet again, but in " the good ending "when we have guessed the riddle of the demon, he says he cannot be killed and all efforts are in vain.
And in Toussaint we will have to deal with him again, whatever you say.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 30.12.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Cool, never met them there. I'll have to re-run somehow ...

P
Playersaharan 30.12.20

On the subject, I think the maximum that we will hear about O'Dim is that one of the Persians of the add-on (MB GZ) used his services (it is quite possible that this will be the same dude who beat Gunther in his game)

A
AAIR 30.12.20

Does Gunther appear in the books? I read a few, but he is not even mentioned sideways there.

N
Nighthawkreal 30.12.20

Unlikely, especially when you consider that this expansion can be completed first.

s
sandro_sar 30.12.20

AAIR
no, the character was invented by cdproject

y
yberpleks 30.12.20

His appearance in the supplement is very logical, since the character is very colorful and not fully disclosed. I really hope for side quests with his participation.

-
-_Evil_Cat_- 30.12.20

Gunther o'Dim is a character whose expansion has been completed, and it is unlikely that the developers need the monotony of quests with his execution in the new expansion. So, it seems that his story is over.

C
Carelia 30.12.20

On Odim there is a reference to blood and wine with the curse of the wicht, in one of the letters they write that a wandering merchant who was denied food and who, as an option, could be the cause of the curse, was selling mirrors.

S
Someone like-you 30.12.20

Carelia
This is Gunther

T
Towelie75 30.12.20

There is a reference to him in the Happy Ending of the Wild Hunt. After you get a sword for Ciri, in the old Nilfgard camp, in the same location you can stumble upon dwarves from the Isle of Mists. Here they briefly mentioned Gunther code, it turns out that they stole the cup from the new ruler of the local lands, and have already sold it: "A merchant turned up. His name was ridiculous, Mr. Zerkalze, or something like that. But he paid as it should."

N
Nemesis 30.12.20

Carelia
His musical theme plays there too, if the witch is disenchanted.