3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19 03:30 am

Disconnects from the game without warning and error :) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good day gentlemen. Who can faced such problem: I play like this, all the rules, all is well and BAM in just randomly the game crashes to the desktop. No errors, nothing at all says.
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
SmK1ng 29.10.19

Same problem. Removing the file with all the settings of the game, it went through 30 minutes, and not, as usual, in 10. Has anyone tried to play a long time with a clean boot windows?

m
miutoo 29.10.19

I support advised some shamanic actions, including a clean boot of windows, but it did not help, crashes as was and remained. Now again waiting for their response, maybe there is also someone Mature sensible thoughts )

P. S. in short, it is advised to do this:
1. Try doing a clean boot of Your computer.
2. Clean temporary files (Win + R, and delete all from %TEMP% )
3. Scan using the command sfc /scannow and restart the computer
4. Make a clean reinstallation of your graphics card drivers
5. After performing all the instructions, be sure to check the game files and then try to play again

A
Aleksey Cimbalist 29.10.19

Throws Desk at this moment. Please Help!!!!

m
mr.podlecik 29.10.19

damn I have the same crap comp xenon x3440 gtx1050ti 10gb of RAM on very high is without bugs but the crashes zadolbali!!!

m
mr.podlecik 29.10.19

Solved the problem!!!Increase the paging file to 2048 and everything is OK, no crashes!

I
IHUNTERI 29.10.19

I also flew a few times...
the trouble is that I want to play on maksimalnykh settings there, FPS around 40 to 60..
have reduced graphics to medium..departure is not noticed..
RKH 590 Riesen 5 2600х 16 RAM.

PS
PC new.. only a week...I don't know on what to sin, whether on the hardware or on the game(but because the maximum speed...)

was 1 flight to metro but I was there, the error memory RAM,fixed...apparently I'm not alone with the crashes.
and randomname... the hour of play is OK,10 minute flight.

once the game the whole computer is frozen.DZ was not able to call..and then after not successful attempts and mouse hangs

I will try anti-aliasing.I want everything on the maximum speed to play)) 10 years the PC has not changed..

X
XXXPPPXXX 29.10.19

I also took off. 5-10 minutes of play it crashes without error and warning, although the system requirements my PC exports. Even those fucking SSE instructions podderjivaet. Assassin Odyssey also flew. Helped this. First, I demolished Windu. Then pulled the BIOS battery and put back. It is located on the motherboard. Put Windows, installed games and everything ceased to fly.
PS I Have the system unit, so I used the notebook to do so.
Hope it will help.

Z
Zakkon13 29.10.19

narinasai, even the BIOS dropped. Actually, everything is easier, solve all just a game in window borderless, and pragrati the game to the complete edition crashes disappeared by themselves

l
leonkiller777 16.07.20

So who decided the problem of crashes ? put the Repack with all DLC and patches but it crashes randomly after about 3 minutes and then after 15. The system exports, at a very high automatically put

A
AK-50K 16.07.20

Serge Kopchinski
on a mission to find Vitruvius the game freezes and crashes. Changed the settings on the advice helped ) So special thank you :)

r
ramontu 75 24.05.21

My problem was stupid from processor overheating, 75 crashes. Reduced all norms to 66 in full screen mode on ultras.

B
BED1302 24.05.21

Seryozha Khoptinsky
Thank you, it helped on px 470, set excessive anti-aliasing in the game, did not touch anything in the driver settings

N
Narol 17.11.21

mr.podlecik It
worked. I have 6 GB of RAM. Delivered 2048 swap files.
Launched in a window without a frame
Launching the game not from the administrator
Removed Antialiasing in FXAA

V
Varpby 09.01.22

In the graphics settings, try to remove the dynamic resolution. It helped me.

f
fdhgjghkhjljkljkljhlh 09.01.22

Smart guys dofig, no sense, many just wrote some kind of dregs ...

A
Akmal Kholikov 02.06.22

delete vc_redist.x64 and 86 and install attached to the game everything will be in place. Play for fun!

L
Locomotive Suitcase 04.09.22

Seryozha Khoptinsky
God bless you, man. It helped, otherwise my fart had already flown into the orbit of the moon.

L
L1no 09.10.22

Serezha Khoptinsky
Thank you

b
bitonosecBoG 21.10.22

I don’t know what is the reason, but it throws me out as soon as I go to the “Abilities” tab and start moving the mouse over skills🙄
Only there, when I play, there are no problems with the flight 🙄