3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seva34 30.12.20 01:30 am

Choice of processor. Budget 25 k.

I want to change my old i5 to a seven.
Ps I now have 3470
Video-gtx 970
16 gb of RAM.

I
am considering options like: I7 6700 K or 4790K
Well, 5 series
5820x They
also say that it is not a bad stone.

Please advise what you take for a given budget.
I will be glad to any solutions.
Thanks in advance for your help)
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 30.12.20

Take the i7-6700K. I took it and overclocked it to 4.5, the flight is excellent, the performance from i5-2500K is just space !!!!!!!)

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
And what do they demand here? You said that your game load did not exceed 60%.

Energy Death wrote:
what kind of nonsense? where does fps and percent?
the graphics chip is responsible for this, the CPU is solely responsible for drawing the object model, and working with the RAM.
The percentage will drown and the FPS will be low, although the card will be affixed. Still saying that the percentage has nothing to do with it?

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
and why do you rewrite and add your old messages?

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
CPU does not affect
fps ) fps is the number of frames, and the CPU is the number of 3d objects.
Yes, because you are talking nonsense) FPS does not depend on the power of the CPU. it depends solely on the power of the video card, and the weaker the CPU, the less the load on the video card, but this will NOT decrease the fps.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Primal Mouseyvur, why
didn't Celeron compare with the i7? you will also notice the difference)
compare my percentage with yours, the difference will also be huge, because it itself works many times faster)

Advisors are such advisors)

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

Energy Death
affects how the video card is normal and the processor is bad.
you just have a card that means you will put down half your time. processor thresh and fps there will push from 35 to 50 for example

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Energy Death wrote:
fps is the number of frames, and the CPU is the number of 3d objects.
Energy Death wrote:
FPS does not depend on CPU power in any way. it depends solely on the power of the video card, and the weaker the CPU, the less the load on the video card, but this will NOT decrease the fps.
Well, you're a comedian. Just tin. Why then don't you sit with i3, since it doesn't affect?

E
Energy death 30.12.20

MunchkiN 616
that is, if I put myself an i7 instead of what is now, everything will work for me in a different way?

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
apparently because I wanted it so much)
but in general there is such a thing as multithreading, the number of i5 processes exceeds the number of i3, which cannot be said in comparison between i5 and i7, the principle of which is practically similar, and the difference between them is not as big as that of i3.

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Energy Death wrote:
that is, if I put myself an i7 instead of what is now, everything will work for me in a different way?
Let's start with the fact that the load on percent in recent games is decent. I don't know what settings you are playing at, but it is simply unrealistic not to see the load above 60%.

Energy Death wrote:
apparently because I wanted it so much)
I already realized that you have some kind of alternative representations with indicators

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

Energy Death
with 970 probably not, because she was expelled from honorary cards and she has about 30 fps in the coprocessor with a maximum of around 50. But if you put 1080, you will quickly see the difference in a normal full. in assassins even in fullout 3 and other newer games.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
I asked to name 5 games that will load my percentage, I don't see not one, only speculation.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

MunchkiN 616
that is, you are comparing 3.5GB + 500MB of memory working at different speeds and a vidyashka with a new chip and 8GB of memory?)
For GTA, as I remember, 4.2GB of memory is enough, of course the 970 does not have that much, and I cut the traffic drawing distance, and in terms of picture quality, I have not lost anything.

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Larka is new, The Witcher, Division, Unity will calmly not only load your percent, but also pump it up. The same GTA5 at normal settings will keep the load percents much higher than 60%, which you mentioned. JC3 can drop FPS in cities on the process. I did not play the new Hitman, but I am sure that in large locations the percentage does not apply either.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.12.20

Energy Death,
I just compare the performance of graphics chips capable of delivering 1- not lower than 60 fps, so for me this is not an explored space and other factors influence there. 2 - this is so that the performance of video cards in an abstract application is higher than the processor can pump it.
under such conditions top-end single-chip and low-resolution and 2-GPU or more systems are suitable for normal and high resolution.
the amount of memory and its speed do not play the most important role in such assemblies. the main thing is that the game cannot eat all the video memory.
and so I have a very good example now. witcher3 amd fx 6100 overclocked and 690 zhifors. FPS is periodically limited by the processor from the video cards, the load drops and the number of frames does not suit me. up to 60. An even more interesting example is GTA5 where the processor managed to screw me about 20 fps in low resolution from the fact that a video card with some super-overclocked high-speed processor could have a

processor by the way in modern games itself plays a small role. plays the speed of packing commands for the GPU and all the trickery that should work with the screen scan frequency and performance margin.
my cpu is experienced in pitch and can handle up to 20 million polygons in a 30fps frame with umber technology and collision checking. with a minimum of drav channels and a simple dynamic shaduf map. in games it is usually 5-10 times less.

w
warp 37 30.12.20

Get a used Core i7-3770. Although, there is no particular point in changing the i5-3470, it still pulls everything with a bang. But if you want to pay money for eight threads and + 15% performance not in all games - go ahead.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
gta5 to max with a reduced traffic range, (because as I said the vidyashka will not allow you to put more than 4g of memory) somewhere 60% and takes.
I will say more, the same GTA5 on the 1st generation i5 and 580gtx, even 80% does not eat)
I hope you meant FHD resolution?

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
You drive through the center in a car and then talk about the load. Laughter, and nothing more.

Energy Death wrote:
I'll say more, the same GTA5 on the 1st generation i5 and 580gtx, even 80% does not eat)
With what settings and FPS?

w
warp 37 30.12.20

Energy Death, I have an i5-3570K with a GTX 670 in GTA V holding the load at 80%.

E
Energy death 30.12.20

MunchkiN 616
percent limits not FPS but the rendering of 3D models, respectively, the video card needs to allocate less resources for texturing)
less load on the video, more FPS) on the direct CPU cannot affect the FPS, it can limit the waste of resources of the video card that is responsible for the FPS, but if for all of you this is important, then let the clock frequency of the processor affect the fps.