3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seva34 30.12.20 01:30 am

Choice of processor. Budget 25 k.

I want to change my old i5 to a seven.
Ps I now have 3470
Video-gtx 970
16 gb of RAM.

I
am considering options like: I7 6700 K or 4790K
Well, 5 series
5820x They
also say that it is not a bad stone.

Please advise what you take for a given budget.
I will be glad to any solutions.
Thanks in advance for your help)
67 Comments
Sort by:
E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust to
me supposedly cool hair of the witcher without the need, some kind of innovation that would help the game shine with new colors and somehow they do not bring a better look, and resources are eaten away, be healthy, not because there are millions of hairs, but because it is all done crookedly. by the way, most gaming magazines do not include these options in tests either.
By the way, I remembered a recent test of a new doom with vulkan, so there is a pretty big increase there, people have found an approach to files, libraries or anything else) I am sure that the same witcher has much to optimize, the creators of iron simply do not want to do this, otherwise who will need it if everything works fine on the old one.
Based on this, I return to my words, the new generation of iron is nothing more than a show-off for a lot of money, and 1-2 generations of this iron can be safely skipped, without loss to miss something important.

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Energy Death wrote:
who told you that overclocked?
because stock does not carry it like that. If you yourself did not launch and play the game, then you do not need to tell who and what takes.

Energy Death wrote:
I saw how on i7 4k, headlights edge 4 slows down)
On the built-in or what?) Let it slow down what and where it wants.

Energy Death wrote: is the
included buggy hair works at the witcher demanding for you? bogged display of hair in the same headlights edge 4?
Where is the bug? Plus it is processed by the card, nothing to do with the processor.

Energy Death wrote:
I supposedly have cool witcher hair unnecessarily, some kind of innovation that would help the game shine with new colors and somehow they don't make it look better
This is just your opinion. And this hair has nothing to do with the processor.

Energy Death wrote:
using the example of GTA5, is the drawing range that does not affect the picture quality demanding for you?
Well, of course, when you stand still, it may not be demanding, but objects that appear in front of my nose are worse for me than simple anti-aliasing or super-shadows not included.

m
meagarry 30.12.20

Aftor. If you are for games, then you need to change the vidyuhu, not the percent. i5 even 1070 will easily pull out, and even your 970 even more so. you will not see a big profit from changing the proc, unlike the new vidyuhi.

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
Energy Death wrote:
who told you that overclocked?
1405 MHz on the core on his card. Far from the drain

E
Energy death 30.12.20

in short, what I found on the internet on the forums)
2 more or less identical prots, they practically do not give a difference in fps, that is, 2-3 fps is not an indicator, and paying a difference of 10k for this is a dubious undertaking, BUT if you take the same i5 and i3 as I was suggested above, the difference will naturally be 10-15 fps, but these are completely different categories of processors, and this is not the same as the i5 and i7.
so I think that I'm partly right about the indirect influence of cpu on fps)
and choose between a cool cpu and its budget version of course for you, but personally, as always, I would take the budget, and in a couple of years I would again take the budget percentage of the new generation with new functions, and much better performance.
personally, everything suits me in my PC, and I do not observe problems with games, games run on average at 40-50 fps, and this is enough, and the number 100 fps will not add any coolness to me in games or anything other than show off and throwing money away.
more than one person has already assembled a computer for i5, everyone is happy and happy, and on this wonderful note I will finish)

E
Energy death 30.12.20

Givemethedust
I will assume that it is most likely in boost modes or whatever it is called.
By the way, I also have 14xx MHz in the boost, from the gig.
maybe they didn't have another card, in the same gambling addiction a brand titanium came to the test, and they asked to send them a noname. (like titanium, I don’t remember exactly, they also filmed the video, talked about assembling the pc)
and again 300 MHz will not give a tangible difference, this is an average of 2-3 fps gain.

G
Givemethedust 30.12.20

Energy Death
You just said that everything is stock. Of course there is a boost, 300 MHz more drain.

Energy Death wrote:
and again 300 MHz will not give a tangible difference, this is an average 2-3 fps gain.
Really?

Energy Death wrote:
maybe they didn't have another card, in the same gambling addiction, a brand titanium came to the test, and they asked to send them a non-name. (like titanium, I don't remember exactly, they also filmed the video, talked about assembling the PC)
Or maybe they just overclocked the percent with the card and that's it. Stop being blunt, by God. Without overclocking, he would have 40 FPS in the city, the percentage would be worse - even less. Only with overclocking and drags to 60 FPS. Do you still have 60% load in all games, or do you think better?