3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
charlie0 29.10.19 03:30 am

Quest \"Buried past\". (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Help with the quest.
I did it a little not as planned.
When Gareth asks to kill the silent monks, I didn't kill them, thought to be cured.
Then find some gloves and a ring.
Then came to Gareth, killed the monks, he asks to find the killer.
What to do next?
7 Comments
Sort by:
c
charlie0 29.10.19

Already she found, needed to talk with the spirits of the parents.

J
JS_Denton 29.10.19

Quest also zabagovanny, You do first as to come to the city to go on the field there at the house and we find Gareth and Jonathan(which is unconscious) Gareth supposedly can't kill him, But if you just say to kill Jonathan then escape to the farm to the parents of Gareth they are alive, but to talk to them is impossible. And then the quest will hang.

a
andrey leonov 29.10.19

JS_Denton
Maybe this thread is working. Of the cart, where the parents stand and shaking, there is a Set of supplies, which is a ring Hannah, which does nothing, only mage armor. And it is not clear what it is. Can't test whether this set of supplies in case Jonathan after the first meeting remains alive, and the parents are dying. If you do not receive, it is likely that with it, as it is possible this branch of quests to continue.

a
andrey leonov 29.10.19

JS_Denton
In the General case. I came to their farm after a while. And parents in a dialogue to join can, and they can be seen on the minimap, enemies(red dots). Talked - asking from the spawn in the house to deliver. I go to the house, and there the broken wall of the house (before a was), bugs 6 pieces and Touched by the Emptiness of a deer. Maybe they appear after three altars kneel? There at the altar, which is across the river next to the paladins, the deer was the same... Except many people ask why these altars and the quest associated with them... Parents after Stripping the house to Hanang sent, and a set of supplies with ring Hanang give us. How about.

a
andrey leonov 29.10.19

The parents then ask Gareth a message to tell them looked. And he, poor fellow, psychological trauma from all the suffering on the ship and do not wish to communicate...

T
Toni Soprano 29.10.19

My parents died heroically in the battle with the deer

x
xfrimx 29.10.19

May be for someone useful. So the mini-guide, in order to keep parents Gareth alive:
1) Go to the Fields to the burning house (X:380 Y:274) (I decided to do it immediately after landing. For quest bukovany and it's easier not to fail)
2) the Dialogues brought to the point where you kill Jonathan (at the same time you can allocate will), then, convinces him to calm down and take himself in hand. Gareth will tell you that he returns for Lady Vengeance (If you teleport there, you are there to meet him and make sure he gets back alive and unharmed). But talk to Gareth with us will not (supposedly he needs to be alone with himself).
3) Go to the heavenly hills to the home of Gareth (marked on the map well, or somewhere around X:694 Y:276). See close to home elderly. I talk to them did not, and went straight into the house filled with the spawn of the void.
4) Deal with the devil. (There will be many, so be brave and don't hide behind the elderly)
5) Talk with parents Gareth. Received from blagodatsky, and at the same time, they are asked to pass to Gareth that they missed him. (Gareth is pass fail, because he goes on deck and chugging along because of the death of a former friend).

I tried a lot of options for the development of this quest, and came to the conclusion that this is the only way to keep the parents of Gareth's life + get a lot of experience.