3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stifler's mom 30.12.20 01:32 am

Favorite Supporting Character (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In addition to the main characters of the game, which include Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer and Triss, the game is full of memorable secondary characters. Let's find out the most popular of the ones below and try to understand why:
- Philip Stenger (Blood Baron) and his family
- An Krayty (Collapse, Hjalmar and Keris)
- Von Evereki (Olgerd, Witold and Iris)
- Keira-Metz
- Shani
- Buttercup , Priscilla and Zoltan Chivay
- The Witchers (Vesemir, Lambert, Eskiel and Leto)
- Roche, Bianca and Thaler
- Sigi Reuven (Dijkstra)
- Witches from the crooked-ear swamps (Cook, Spinner and Whisperer)
- Gunther o'Dim
- someone else
I would like to know your choice and opinion why this (these) characters are most memorable or loved by you) The
preliminary results of the survey are as follows:
1) Philip Stenger (bloody baron)
2) Sigi Reuven (Dijkstra)
3) Von Evereki (Olgerd, Witold and Iris) and Gunther o'Dim
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 30.12.20

Baron is a fat drunk, the best quest in the game, cute, interesting to say, loves his family and admits guilt, tries to fix everything. Good drama and the end, got "emotional delight" from it, and this has not been seen in games for a long time, you mean a story that touched my soul ...

R
Roy jons 30.12.20

Gunther O'Dim

J
Jc jensen 30.12.20

Zoltan, I just really like this type of Persians, good-natured, powerful slobs, I really like it, some kind of direct positive and warmth from such personalities comes, and it's not only in the witcher that they are also ogren, varriks and gruns also always gave pleasure

k
krakaziabra 30.12.20

Is this Buttercup secondary? Yes, he is always and everywhere with Geralt, in books, in games, from the very first story.

S
Sativum 30.12.20

S
Stifler's mom 30.12.20

krakaziabra The
poll is dedicated only to the game The Witcher 3. Wild Hunt (+ Add-on "Hearts of Stone"). Books and previous parts are not taken into account. In 3 parts (with all due respect) Buttercup is a minor character

k
krakaziabra 30.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg
Well, I agree with such a statement of the question, in a separate game Buttercup's role was not given so much.
Well, in general, the most interesting characters for me are precisely from the hearts of stone: Gunther o'Dim, a unique creature of unknown origin, and of course the Von Everek family.

z
zotac17 30.12.20

Eskel the best!)

S
Sir Francis Drake 30.12.20

From the listed Gunther about Dim and Evereki. Such as Gunther are always successful characters in the hands of a talented author (Mephistopheles, the wishmaker). And I just liked the story of Everek, ambiguous, with good moves.

-
-SERGEY- 30.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg
- Sigi Reuven (Dijkstra). It is a pity that it happened to him.

K
KanoVoxLian 30.12.20

Olgierd von Everek

I
Iskander2015 30.12.20

Tyler (Thaler), Dijkstra, Baron, Vitold, Varese - remarkably spelled out and voiced (very charismatic characters turned out) - "catch phrases" and "facial expressions" - screenshots below

Tyler! (Thaler), It's a pity, he is completely A LITTLE !!!, but "bright enough episodes"
Spoiler

This idea is great in its real usefulness!

Here! the main thing is intonation!

A very familiar state of mind! When the 300 - 500 grams have already rolled!

and this is after about 750 - 1000 grams.

What kind, thoughtful eyes this person has !!!

Spoiler and I choose from all - Dijkstra (Geralt seems to be sorry about Sigi - see the screen above)

W
Wild rider 30.12.20

Ian and Triss, I would transfer to the category of minor. The game is not about them ... but about Ciri and Geralt.

Of the positive and more or less neutral, I would name many, I cannot choose one. Merry Zoltan, Dandelion (in this part he pleasantly surprised me with his plans), Roche, Dijkstra (specifically for his character, but in the end the impression about him was greatly spoiled). And, of course, the Bloody Baron, where without him ...
Of the villains, the Velenian witches turned out to be the most top-ranked. The Wild Hunt turned out to be some kind of pretentious and definitely bad, in the first part the ghostly Eredin was much more interesting. And Gunther is a stereotyped villain, not in the sense of character (he is just charismatic), but because of his very essence, and of his motives. IMHO, he's not even quite suitable for a witcher lore.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 30.12.20

As for the book, as for the game, definitely Dijkstra. An intelligent, realistic character.
And Roche from 2nd and Roche from 3rd are two different characters, and the score is not in favor of "Wild Hunt".

S
Straiff 30.12.20

Shani is, in my opinion, the most normal and adequate, in relation to Geralt, of all his passions in the game.
The witchers from Kaer Morhen - they made their "get-togethers" very cool)) Sincerely).
Dijkstra is a very charismatic character.
Zoltan - throughout the entire trilogy pleased) Huge respect for Yaroslavtsev (the one who voiced him in Russian localization)

These are those who I really liked. The Bloody Baron is well made too. And very well voiced. And there are a lot of such characters. In this regard, the developers have tried very hard on the external qualities of the characters. It's a pity that our voice acting did not bring everything to the maximum.
Although, for the sake of interest, I looked at other options for voice acting (English, Polish, etc.) Our voices were best chosen for the characters. In my opinion.

Z
ZlobnyDed 30.12.20

Keris surprisingly reminded me of my cousin - the same redhead, cute and also awl in the ass) Even outwardly similar

C
Charisma007 30.12.20

Mikhail Terekhov
Roche became less emotional, as if he had lost his charisma. Dijkstra turned out to be a really colorful character. That only are his mockery and jokes over Geralt.

M
MadHamsterHead 30.12.20

Roach, of course)

S
Stifler's mom 30.12.20

The bloody baron really moved to the core. Not surprisingly, the majority of votes are for him so far. Even the developers themselves spoke very flatteringly both about the character himself and about the chain of quests with him.
PS But it would be nice to meet the baron in Toussaint. The baron is bloody and loves wine)

W
Wulfdor 30.12.20

- Philip Stenger (Blood Baron)
- Zoltan Chivay
- The Witchers (Vesemir, Lambert, Eskiel and Leto?)
- Sigi Royven (Dijkstra)
- The King of the Wild Hunt
- Avalach
- Of all the female characters (not counting Triss), only Shani and Priscilla, well maybe a little more Keris.
- Simple soldiery, kmety and others are sounded smartly.
It's a pity Roche went out somehow in this part, they didn't work out. By the way, Summer is also not the same as before, sorry, very sorry. In the second part, all the characters were much better worked out, that's what the big open world does.

Yennefer from
Vengerberg Spoiler After the events, the Baron clearly has no time for wine.