3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Psychedelia 29.10.19 03:31 am

Homing missiles (Just Cause 3)

In fact, separase on a mission the rose and Rico ( ), can not quite get how to incorporate these fucking missiles
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Yurev 29.10.19

the same garbage

C
Cyberpunk666 29.10.19

Restarting the game helped the rockets began to get a lock)

N
Nambulous 29.10.19

Dark Psychedelia
Here, too, it podeshevelo that the fighter can't get the plywood with the motor) I understand zamanabadi is automatically activated when the aircraft is close enough and it got in the crosshairs.

P
Pro-rock69 29.10.19

Restarting the game helped.

v
vilorich 29.10.19

Pro-rock69
how to restart

P
Pro-rock69 29.10.19

vilorich
First you need to pick up the mouse. Master control is quite simple. Left button mainly performs the function of choice, the right helps to exercise additional actions. If the game you are faced with this problem, you will need to go to the main menu of the game. Make it pretty easy, only need to pre-learn the basics of using a computer keyboard. In its upper left corner is a button Esc, which will cause the game menu. In order for the game to off to select the Exit game with the mouse, the basics of which I outlined above. After the release of the game will be implemented, you can use the same mouse and the above lessons to get into the library steam and run the game using the button Start. In the main menu with our favorite mouse will need to choose the item to Continue. Problem solved!!!

f
fant 29.10.19

Pro-rock69
damn I have pirates doing there are no libraries )))))

I
Ievangelya 08.11.20

Phant
It's about the library in the stima.