3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 01.01.21 04:15 am

Schaeferdin (Diablo 2)

Someone tried this build - on baal wounds and farms of packs of fatty mobs, is it 8 ppl faster than just a ziller with grief and fortitude?
Spoiler Level: 95
Strength: 205 227
Dexterity: 115 137
Vitality: 235 255
Energy: 15 15
Life: 930 1.297
Mana: 150 193
Stanima: 390 430
Resistances: 75/75/80/75

Damage: 2.170 - 6.169 / 2.257 - 6.280 / 2.592 - 7.215 @ 8/4 zeal (base / enchant / might merc)
Attack rating: 10.857 / 14.938 (base / enchant)
Defense: 3.037 / 22.473 / 25.966 (base / holy shield / chilling armor)
Fast hit recovery: 48% ( 5 frame)
Deadly strike: 50%
Crushing blow: 25%
Life leech: 19%

Skills

20 points: Sacrifice / Zeal / Fanatism / Holy Shield
15 points: Defiance
1 points: Smite / Charge / Holy bolt / Blessed hammer / Might / Blessed aim / Concentration / Cleansing / Prayer / Vigor / Redemption
Combat skills +7 to all skills.
Offensive Auras + 10 to all skills.
Defensive Auras +4 to all skills.

Equipment

- Schaefer's Hammer. 129% enhanced damage. Socket: Ruby jewel of fervor (40% enhanced damage, 15% IAS) Yes, you read correctly. : shocked:
- Crown of Ages. + 147 defense, + 27% resistances, + 11% PDR. Sockets: Ruby jewel of fervor (30% fire resist, 15% IAS) Jade jewel of fervor (30% poison resist, 15% IAS)
- Highlords wrath amulet.
- Herald of Zakarum shield. + 199% enhanced defense, upgraded, total defense 556. Socket: Aureolic Jewel of Fervor (+3 to mana after kill, 15% IAS)
- String of ears belt. 8% life leech, 14% PDR, 15 MDR, upgraded, total defense 154.
- Gore rider boots. Upgraded, total defense 186
- Raven frost ring 213 AR, +19 to dexterity.
- Fortitude Lacquered Plate Armor. 27% resist all, +1.25 life per level. Total defense 1.626.
- Crafted Gloves. 3% life leech, 20% IAS, 10% crushing blow, + 11 to life, fire resist 10%, cold resist 18%, total defense 85.
- Rare ring. 8% life leech, +3 max damage, 107 to attack rating, 1-6 fire damage, 10% cold / light / poison & 16% fire resistances
63 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 05.01.21

rambler87
fell must walk with a shield. Even the holy shield skill seems to hint at this.

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

rambler87, Sweety_Mustard, Death in swords and axes, hells; D and in 5 sock thrasher-e - Resentment (bath plan).

The chauffeur seems to be for a fluff beaver, - it's easy to disperse
Sweety_Mustard, well, damn it, I xs ...

C
Carpet 05.01.21

And what does it hint to go to the paladin, for example, with this spear? To drive very slowly into a construction site for demonyugs?

r
rambler87 05.01.21

The carpet has
not met such exoticism yet)

Obsessed
offense is the only alternative means norms. And there -rez fire - is it only taken into account on the character who is dressed?)))))

Well, I had a chance to test it in eth thrashere)

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

offense is the only norm alternative means.
rambler87, point here very good. looks bad. offense is cheap and angry, pg style. -res is for media only, yes. if you want an alternative - put on an infik, for example. ;-) But in general, who are we talking about? do you want to do zila with resentment? )

r
rambler87 05.01.21

Obsessed
tested the offense (thank you very much for the offense) - it turns out a very good word - thanks to cb, the physical immunes fight perfectly - when they are not a crowd, of course, but lonely) Merck is still on def - I like when a few mobs hit - I know it will probably go over to might -) But this is still 1 act of hella where there are few mobs walking in large crowds - but dekepri will probably want big acts))) But the summoner necru is an insult, probably a good ditch to make initial corpses (then you can change clothes for insight) , for scooping mana - if nekrs with large cb)

No, no offense, it’s along the way), then I’ll try to see if the

zeler has a merk with rippers tolom Infi - if I find a bunch of ohms or beers under the spruce and not eld))) kuraste I'll try to open the chests)

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

rambler87
from physimuns swing the aura sanctuary / sanctuary by 1. Although if you come across a lister stoneskin, it will not help: C

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

and here, but big acts, probably, you want to dequere
rambler87, omfg ..
* feyspalm.zhpg *
zilu (and not a boor's body) doesn’t need merc, it dies. I gave the measure of the necrosammoner to eth Bonehew, I think it was shael in sockets. another gorgeous varik - eth Tomb Reaver. resentment is a cool (and affordable) thing, but it also has cold dmg, sometimes melting corpses. I was joking about infik. most likely you will find a bunch of junk)

Sweety_Mustard, so far xs, like, but the zil with the neck successfully extinguished the physimmuns. Either the life-giving benevolent help provided with venom, or the cleansing fire from the fecal charm, but the fact was (here).

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

Obsessed
well - it's one thing to scrape each such mob - and another when the physical champion Bloodlord falls down with a couple of hits.

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, well, there was no scrape and not with a pair, but with, for example, 15 hits - three hit series, garbage .. :-)

p
passed 05.01.21

rambler87 wrote:
thanks to cb, fiz immunes beat perfectly
The effectiveness of a crash directly depends on a positive fiz-resist. Until the immun is removed, there is no damage from CB. And Sanctuary does not affect this, by the way.
Obsessed wrote:
Merc is not needed, it dies.
One's measurements on Andy die, the other is everywhere. Maybe this zil is not needed?

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

passed, no, everything is different there - zilom rushes to climb into places where "measures are afraid to relieve themselves", you yourself there with a creak survive, mowing the most severe mobs, and the measure is affected by the absence of a shield, belt, mittens, slippers .. well, .e. yes, it would be possible to start playing neatly, so that the merk does not go, but then it would be necessary to become something like a htsshnik, and this is .. well, somehow .. a bastard ..; D

r
rambler87 05.01.21

passed
But, for example, with resentment, how then does the merk crash physical immunes? Or it seems to me, but there seems to be animation and life is being filmed - or is it due to the encha on the offense? If an elemental attack passed dmg and not a physical one - cb also works, is it taken into account?

With phys immun + stone skin, the problem is more for some reason - do they have cb generally badly? We need to go see these Mobs. Or here's a prosodem when there are a lot of physical immunes - like ghosts (I'm offended at the defrost while I'm near the magpie, I'm not a zealer)

f
firkax 05.01.21

crash is physical damage,
with the exception that negative dr does not enhance it
and positive too large dr, on players, is not cut (on mobs and to normal physical damage it is not cut)

p
passed 05.01.21

rambler87
Through physical immunity you damage with something else (enchem, too, yes), but not crash. It is dealt before the damage of the attack itself. The chance of triggering does not depend on the type of mob, but there is no demage for immunity.
Firk phrases strangely. In general, re-read my previous post.

r
rambler87 05.01.21

passed
Thank you
I will pay attention. But the animation of a crash only for a crash is this: are these red bloody flashes specific over the mob? And only if a crash is activated - this animation is visible - can't it be that on physical immunity the crash animation works, but the crash itself is not activated, does not pass over the mob (dmg is not taken into account)?

PS when removing phys immunity - must the inscription phys immun disappear under the name of the mob? (In the local version of Diablo, I remember I had some kind of bug - that the immunity was removed, but the inscription remained physical immunity)

r
rambler87 05.01.21

By the way, which base is better for rw (for the same abstract Infiniti) - or is it a matter of taste and theories. So, I found one of the theories - (let's assume that we have an abstract charm))) - that it is better to use the measure not with a large average dmg to look for a bolt, but precisely to make it easier to reach the maximum attack speed with a lower ias - and then slots in the caps - use fortitude, and insert charm into the cap - since a frost measure can be considered much more likely to worsen the average dmg than if we used a stick with a large dmg, but which would require ias jewel to break through the attack speed?

That is: use an elite quick disc and insert a charm into the header?

F
FludoTron 05.01.21

rambler87
Are you building theories for pg? If so, then you may not even dream of any chams. Here you either carry wigs, or play with low runwords and gear from the mefa.

O
Obsessed 05.01.21

rambler87, do not bother with animation (cb or something else), there is no demage immunity and that's it. I (above) guess only in the direction of accompanying. elemental damage, zil hits often, mb is enough. well, or there is another joke. about bolts, to simplify, yuzai in this order: great poleaxe, cryptic ax, thresher / giant thresher. but it is better to always watch the breaks in the tracing paper found in the text diablo 2 attack speed calculator (just choose German there).

insert the charm into the cap;
it is better to insert the brains into the head; D frost measure - Kira or upped Duriel

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.01.21

passed wrote:
Sanctuary does not affect it.
Firk shared the info? Subjectively, the damage under this aura comes out as if the undead physimuns have no resist at all - and this despite the fact that the fan is turned off and the total damage should probably decrease.