3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elias312 29.10.19 03:31 am

Impressions of the ending (Watch_Dogs)

Discuss the ending and share experiences
187 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomberman 29.10.19

Kids and freeplay is present after passing?

P
ProhozhuMimo 29.10.19

FlexShepard
It is immediately evident that not all delve into the story.(And then complain that it is bad)
Damien and Pearce hacked the network for some files Blume, but Damien climbed deeper and stumbled upon a video of the mayor killing rose Washington. So as Lucky and the mayor are old friends, and the mayor could cause problems - Lucky (with Clara) found those who were able to download the file (which they incidentally did not download) and ordered a scare them. Damien left crippled in an accident and Pearce has lost his niece.
Here, something like that...

Only you're not delving into the story), the mayor and nail Polish are not friends. This video Lucky used to blackmail the mayor, and control it. And when he learned about the burglary, then began to look for hackers, so they don't use video or not released it.

And yet, the hacker from the initial roller - Iraq, and not Clara. He broke into network , when I tried to download incriminating evidence. Clara just found for Lucky names, but that's stupid that she Iraq not merged, only Damen and Aiden.

Olly-alpha
What was it with Jordy in the final, I also do not get it. Rather, it was until the phone rang and was not talking about Maurice.

Looks like a blooper developers. Maybe this moment was supposed to appear after all of his (Maurice's) record is collected and then he himself would call Geordie and said he wanted a deal with Maurice - he'd called the place, where sits Maurice. So it would be more appropriate, IMHO.

O
Olly-alpha 29.10.19

This is a very strange blunder, could not they, in fact, five years after working on the game, this cant miss.
However, there are other mistakes that causes confusion. But the overall experience of the game is not particularly spoiled. There is hope that the sequel will level up, and then the toy will really become the top.

Bombеrman, Yes.

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

Olly-alpha
What is blooper? That geordi called up the Pier, after they were not very nice to meet in the Lighthouse?

O
Olly-alpha 29.10.19

Green, above kind of says it all, why ask again? I asked what it was generally said that looks like a gaffe. But still, it seems, because the rationale this episode I see. However, some other too, but a call from the deceased while in the lead in the top of suspicious moments. =)

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

Olly-alpha
Don't really want to read all that is written here.
I see no mistakes at all.
Throughout the game several times mentioned that pierce feels that at one point, geordi would betray him if he gets more delicious offers.
She even telephone conversation joking about the incident at the Lighthouse like, you're normal.
Or they were supposed to feud after this? And why all decided that he died? He is not thrown off in the water and on the floor below. Jordy ran.

O
Olly-alpha 29.10.19

greenfox111
Given that geordi took the order on the Pier and was going to kill him? I think so, chums, they then are unlikely to stay.
What makes you think that they are joking about the episode on the lighthouse? There's that Geordie says"Aiden, we had so much fun at the lighthouse, it is a pity that I failed to kill you, but Oh well. Are you all right?. No, like, this wasn't there.

But even if all is well, even if pierce we have a large-hearted man and willing to understand and forgive... it is illogical that he still rushed to the garage to Maurice, knowing that Jordy might try to kill him at any moment.
In General, it looks strange. But again, since this is not the only oddity in the game, it is possible to accept.

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

Olly-alpha
In the Russian localization - quite a lot of clumsy and freely translated.
I can't remember exactly how the phrase in the original, but pierce asks him how he feels, not much got?
Especially do not know exactly who the contract for the Pier offered. If Damien, the client is killed, the meaning of geordi then try again to kill the Pier.
Did you kill Maurice?

P
ProhozhuMimo 29.10.19

greenfox111
Throughout the game several times mentioned that pierce feels that at one point, geordi would betray him if he gets more delicious offers.

This is when? I don't remember entirely. One record Aiden T70;5, where he says that Geordie strange, walking in a suit on the matter, and that he found Maurice. Plus, then he says he doesn't care about principles. And to take order for another customer...well XS that the principles then?

Pierce feels that one day Jordy would betray him if he gets more delicious offers.
She even telephone conversation joking about the incident at the Lighthouse like, you're normal.

Not really a blooper, or attempt to kill you for money, your partner, is considered normal business?

And geordi came to the lighthouse just to wave a gun? In any case, geordi at the lighthouse unnecessary, he was there nefig to do. MB Yes, but only if the customer is Damien, but I put him to sit at the lighthouse and wait for Aiden with the SVD with silencer on the way.

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

And geordi came to the lighthouse just to wave a gun? In any case, geordi at the lighthouse unnecessary, he was there nefig to do.
Why? Hollywood clichés - the friend\partner\partner betrays. Moreover, he (Jordy) is a little crazy. Maybe wave came)
This is when? I don't remember entirely. One record Aiden T70;5, where he says that Geordie strange, walking in a suit on the matter, and that he found Maurice. Plus, then he says he doesn't care about principles. And to take order for another customer...well XS that the principles then?
He promised to find the Pier artist - found. His promises he fulfilled. Principles is not touched.

P
ProhozhuMimo 29.10.19

greenfox111
As Damien too was surprised by the emergence of Jordy, the customer is likely Corporation bloom that after you disable the ctOS did where Damien as an option.

He promised to find the Pier artist - found. His promises he fulfilled. Principles is not touched.
But he was still holding Maurice at home, and because while I was working on the Pier. As was said in the dialogue that it keeps him alive and he had to move it. If it was only to find, he would not have hung out with. Aiden waited until he splits.

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

Prohormone
But he was still holding Maurice at home, and because while I was working on the Pier. As was said in the dialogue that it keeps him alive and he had to move it. If it was only to find, he would not have hung out with. Aiden waited until he splits.
Pierce told Jordi not to touch Maurice, he'll take care of him. So he kept at home.
Not really it was obvious that Damien was surprised by the arrival of Jordy. And it is unlikely to bloom, because geordi would have long Pierce thundered.
Have Jordy some of his motives were.

O
Olly-alpha 29.10.19

Green, I think you're ad-libbing here stuck already.

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

Olly-alpha
It is possible to dream?
About a body I'm right. Jordy didn't die and no dead ringer was not, because he's alive.

P
ProhozhuMimo 29.10.19

greenfox111
He wasn't dead, and it was clear. So before the incident with Damien, no one knew that the vigilante is Aiden. here again the LNP when run from prison, we know all about you - the radio, the polls on the sites. And then the sister is surprised when she tells Damien. And after Damien, your face showed on the screens, then you and burned.

Have Jordy some of his motives were.
Yes, and these motives had to come up with the writers.

g
greenfox111 29.10.19

Yes, and these motives had to come up with the writers.
Well, they came up with, but left them to the DLS or for the second part.

P
ProhozhuMimo 29.10.19

greenfox111
I doubt it.

T
TimKar 29.10.19

Probably in the second part of the Dedsec members will make themselves known

17 Forever 29.10.19

This game was new to me and it was quite interesting and Konenko. The ending is like the ending. I Maurice were killed, too. It's a shame that Clara killed! Roar of course not, but damn, not so good. Something to naklevyvaniya was, but here such a bummer.
People like you think and theoretically, in the next part, it can revive? Is there any hope?

O
Olly-alpha 29.10.19

No, of course. Well it's not Shepard. =)
Actually I'm watching the trends of recent years, very worried that Aiden all of these adventures will end with death. Fortunately, nothing happened.