3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 01.01.21 04:22 am

Who are the Masons and why?) (Diablo 2)

Please tell us who are the Masons and what do they want?)

And why collect Soj, Zod on non-ladder?)
54 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 11.01.21

Only where are they taken in such a quantity of zods, this is a mystery) there must be thousands of players of rustling baals and diables on the server in order to get so many sodji zods of bera and lola, but I find them at Hell levels of group 4 at 2 ppl - the rest trade and afk

O
Obsessed 11.01.21

rambler87, to unlock the secrets of the mASSons, you need to start by turning off T9 and cutting the number of posts in half. ;-)

R
RomanDII 11.01.21

Obsessed
that let him write, albeit sometimes messages that are only understandable to him))

rambler87
soji mostly

W
Wuhaniel Archangel 11.01.21

rambler87
Well, they usually buy chams and brew them into zods.

r
rambler87 11.01.21

Soj also don’t know where they get so much) they knew each other in the game and only remembered that one de soj fell last season))))) despite the fact that at the end of the season someone was selling dozens of them) or I had such a feeling at the end of last season. To me, the wedding ring often falls by +1 skill and hp (well, more often, this is a couple of times per season).

W
Wuhaniel Archangel 12.01.21

Obsessed
I understand that you are Adesit, but I could not even imagine that you are so chutzpan))) 😊🤚

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

Wuhaniil Archangel, * sings * "- You are from Odessa Mishka, which means .." ;-)
but if, aside from jokes, I don't understand what is the connection between Blizzard and the masons of pg. have you read Franz Kafka's Golodar? ;-P there was a cool analogy to what is happening here.

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.01.21

Obsessed wrote:
there was a cool analogy with what is happening here.
Everyone is unhappy, everyone is on strike, but they sit and gag, continuing to eat a cactus when they can get out of here. And every time there is someone who rebelles against the system - but after a short work on it, he flows into the lower pool and stops responding to external stimuli. This is cuckoo's nest.

Although a fierk who refuses to eat runes is cool too; XD

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

Sweety_Mustard, no, no, you understood everything SOME OTHERWISE! : DDD
1) suppose that he is an administrator (and I am a dumbass and in vain I scold the house committee adorable);
2) he regularly makes it clear that he would rather give a point to the audience than allow someone to undeservedly get high in the game;
3) but the masons still get cynical from year to year, oh wei!
it means that if everything is pathetic, then they are just mega nerds who are not too lazy to continue to be like that in old woman Diablo (amazing, right?) and they sleep on mattresses, waking each other up: "it's your turn, brother! You need 15 more mules 60 lvl night. May Saint Januarius be with you! The common fund is in good order. I sleep! "
and the admen in this situation is like a hunger who sang with the last of his might to make the guards understand: "I don’t eat, I don’t eat !!" only here it is a little easier, he says: "I am not me, the mobile is not mine, why did you stick to me? ask Mr.!" ;-)

R
RomanDII 12.01.21

Obsessed
if a person is happy with what he is doing - this is very good) as a sober drunk will not understand, and just a player of the Mason.
I started the game 10 times in a single and threw it for a long time with the thought then I would go through and really did not go through it, then in 2018 I discovered the opportunity to play on the server (although not the office), although I was late at best years by 10 :) when the majority have already passed D2 up and down, and the young growth is not very interesting, the only thing that remains is that to enjoy what you do, someone will jerk the steam locomotives, and someone, like me, is floundering in a paddling pool :)

r
rambler87 12.01.21

RomanDII
For some reason I personally like to open chests in di2 lately. And also scarabs in the 2nd act to water blizzards - glitter-cod - beauty, especially when there is still some uniq in the crowd with an explosion at the keel.)

f
firkax 12.01.21

RomanDII wrote:
when all the majority have already passed D2 up and down, and the young growth is not very interesting;
Nothing is
more
interesting for the players to have hundreds of years of norms ahead , and the rest go to all sorts of pillboxes

R
RomanDII 12.01.21

firkax
I mean that almost everything is clear and known to very many, and what is not clear here on such forums you can ask or even faster through search engines to find an answer that was raised already 10 years ago and even then it was
interesting to play the answer to it, yes, and everyone has their own interest, this is already to the message above

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

RomanDII, I agree, is not easy to understand the motivation of the Freemasons. ;-) but it is even more difficult for an ordinary person to understand reptilians, who, unlike us, have HUNDREDS of years ahead of their existence on the forum / server, even if it is completely empty; D

F
FludoTron 12.01.21

firkax wrote: there
are hundreds of years
ahead Playground invented its own AI bot. Cyberpunk we didn't deserve.

r
rambler87 12.01.21

Obsessed
Like Kobe Abe 4 Ice Age. Norm) of course di2 forever.

PS By the way, I also like the level of the palace basements - a wonderful melody. But in di1 the music is more intense and depressing?

O
Obsessed 12.01.21

By the way, I also like the level of the basements of the rambler87 palace , who are you talking to? in real life there is no one to communicate with or the plan for the posts must be fulfilled? ) but since you are writing to me - subjectively, it is in the basements that the music is the most shitty (from d2-shnoy), and in d1 mb and not all, but the first topic is just awesome. this is purely my opinion.

R
RomanDII 12.01.21

Obsessed
maybe someday they will be told about him (them) on RenTV, and what if the Masons is an army of one person or, as the AI ​​wrote above, he works for the good of the server to call clones for ordinary players) no fictitious inscriptions "Sold to merchants .. . ", only real items, only hardcore)))

R
RomanDII 12.01.21

rambler87
I like music in some places, but I really don't like one thing that when you leave the location and return, the music starts over ...
I rarely turn on the playlist of selected D2 tunes, but more often something else, otherwise you can go crazy :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 12.01.21

firkax wrote:
and the rest go to all sorts of pillboxes,
look, the firm advertises other games, where he offers to blame the players who have played enough !!! Give him a zobaniment!